Closeup pictures of the summoning cape I took.

gameace12

There are quite a few new renders they added since the last update ( apx 650 ) and a decent bit of them are animations. I have no idea what goes to what so you won't be getting any of the animation from me =P. I just figured I would share the new renders of the cape.

i dont see why this thread isnt locked.

I posted pictures using the same programme RSMV and my account got a 2 week ip ban.

He is posting pictures of a hacked cache. Why is this thread still here?

I'll guess that is because you posted pictures of things that had not been released yet, as opposed to this.

The cape is meh... It looks way too much like a quest or fishing cape.

2480+ total

First off, I love how your sig contains the same exact pictures and your yelling at him.

Second, its not hacked, its extracted. And there is nothing illegal about it, its not modifying Jagex content, or giving unfair advantage. They gave the info when you download the cache, its fair game.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

I would preffer to be Dark/evil/black/crimson... It looks like another prayer cape :P

Let's wait for a J-mod to do the emote and ruin joy of the first player on getting the cape to do the very first skill emote (just like they did with hunter).

Ah yes, what program is that? Please tell me.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

I would get one, if only it didn't take so long and for 1/2 of my bank :shock:

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top