Full Grown Non-Combat Pets.

aussy4321

There are many Pets, with many Adult Stages of Growth that are rare to see. I've just recently (within the last 15minutes) obtained an Adult Penguin.

grownpenguin1ru0.png

If you have Pictures of Rare/Uncommon Adult Pets, Post some Pictures.

-If this violates some Rule, or there is a Topic that covers this, Close it or Tell me please-

~Aussy321

ps: Just leveled 39 Summoning ::' (2:57pm Thursday, 17 January 2008 - East Australian Timezone)

penguinesigrq6.png

im sorry to go off topic but how do you geta penguin egg i couldnt find?

Once your 30 Summoning, you can talk to the Penguin Keeper at the Ardougone Zoo.

he will tell you that the Penguins are laying too many eggs to keep there, so he offers for you to take care of one as your such a good person with Animals. (Your 30+ summoning when he is talking to you :wink: )

Then just put it inside the Incubator, wait a while. and check for your hatched Penguine!

Refer to my Sig for the look of a Baby Penguin if your yet to see one.

penguinesigrq6.png

so cute! how much 30 summon cost you? and time wise aswell?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

so cute! how much 30 summon cost you? and time wise aswell?

Let's Not go too off-topic to the level factor of Summoning, there are threads already for that.

but to answer your question, i'm not sure how much it cost.

I just went to Giant Rock Crabs with a full inventory and some Slayer darts sometimes. When i was done killing those i'd just spend my Charms and hope for a decently high level. and time wise:

It's been one Day since i started summoning, bit less.

On-topic please :roll:

*enjoys having a semi-boastable Summoning level*

penguinesigrq6.png

labka0.jpg
Can you choose the color of the Lab?
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

do you still have to feed your fully grown pets?

if so that's kind of dumb :|

Yes, and how is that dumb? I have four dogs in real life. When they turned from puppies to dogs they didn't just magically stop requiring food. :roll:

It isn't that big of a deal. The fully grown animals don't require to be feed as often. I noticed my dogs hunger was only increasing in 4% increments at most... while it was going up more often at 5% increments when it was a puppy.

Some of you people just blow my mind. Making a big deal over something so logical.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

do you still have to feed your fully grown pets?

if so that's kind of dumb :|

Yes, and how is that dumb? I have four dogs in real life. When they turned from puppies to dogs they didn't just magically stop requiring food. :roll:

It isn't that big of a deal. The fully grown animals don't require to be feed as often. I noticed my dogs hunger was only increasing in 4% increments at most... while it was going up more often at 5% increments when it was a puppy.

Some of you people just blow my mind. Making a big deal over something so logical.

lets face it, with cats they didnt require food so assuming dogs might not, was a possibility. dogs just like cats are capable of killing for their meals. but i feel cats more more prone to it as they are more like a hunting/stalking creature.

It would be neat if you could teach the pet both to hunt for itself, or to hunt AS the pet and get Summoning experience for a successful catch of prey. If your animal is an herbivore, you get experience (not as much since the food is unmoving) for harvesting food. You would get quarter experience if you let to pet fend for itself and catch its own food after you teach it (probably done by one or two rounds of hunting as the pet).

Well, About an Hour ago i obtained the Baby Crab.

Thanks to a good guy i met in Seers Bank, the name of this guy i wont say as that would cause the next 10 people who want a crab pet to Bombard him with Questions. :shame:

if you do have a question on how to get a Baby Crab, Pm Aussy321 in game or just post here i guess.

babycrabuy2.png

penguinesigrq6.png

how do u get one?

::'

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

Pretty simple.

There are coupons that a Mogre is giving out (his Name Is Nourg/Norg/Noug.. something like that), These coupons can be cashed in for Baby Crabs.

Being as dumb as (M)ogres are, he doesn't think too hard into how you got it. So it's time to get one!

There is a place near Port Sarim called 'MudSkipper Point', at this place you can throw Fishing Explosives into the Net/Bait Fishing Locations.

-DO NOTE: This requires a certain slayer level and a small mini-quest to unlock the ability to use the Mudskipper point-

The Mudskipper mogres you summon have a 70% chance to drop this Coupon, so just kill 1-3 and you're all set!

Now the easy and possibly annoying part. Go to Port Khazard with your Diving Gear (And pray you didn't throw it out.) Talk to the guy on the docks and ask to go diving.

-DO NOTE: To access this area you need to of started the diving section of Recipe for Disaster-

Once your under the water, goto a large pen of Crabs and talk to the Mogre 'floating' infront of it.

After a small Conversation. POOF! PRESTO! , You have a Little Baby Crab <3:

ps: I'm sorry that i'm not very good at explaining this sort of thing, lets just hope i never write a Tip.it Guide.

penguinesigrq6.png

Grats on 40 already Aussy, i see you're leveling quite fast :D

<3 Psy Cent

CentriX_2.png

modashpatienceskilldm3.png

Dragon Drops : Axe, Shield Left Half

Dk drops : Axe, Zerker (X3)

Barrow drops : Torag Plate (X3), Ahrim Robeskirt, Dharok Legs

GWD drops : Sara Sword, Bandos Tassets, Zammy Spear