If you could delete any random event, what would it be?

k0wz

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mysterious Old Man. (includes mazes, box, and random stuff)

He teleported me away from steels because I was in combat. Only random to do so. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I would get rid of the mime one. It's long and you have to pay attention and if you mess up you have to start over. The maze is long but it's tolerable because it has good rewards.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.

Why all the hate for molly? Doesn't really take that long to do and I've gotten like 3-5 diamonds from it. Exp would be nicer though :D

For me it would defiantly be the mime; well at least make it never occur after you get the emotes and costume. It takes too damned long to do and you get what... a whole 500 gp? GRR. Same deal with the drill demon as well.

There are also some randoms that I don't really mind but there are circumstances where they just shouldn't be appearing. Like the sandwitch lady a metal dragons. I don't think she should be removed; maybe given better rewards; but she should defiantly stay clear of any combat situations. Either that or make it easier to answer her. Seriously, why does combat have to close out any and all interfaces?

everything unnecessary or unrewarding or takes too long to complete:

molly

the 3 "iles"

mom (maze, box, pinball and the random give away)

frogs ARGHHHHH

so many more

but there are some cool ones:

genie! W00T!

classroom thing

only 2 cool ones right there

dallasc779.png

dallasc779.png

"The best of you comes from your heart, not the edge of your sword"

"After hearing that, i don't think bounty hunter is the perfect minigame for you.".

~Dallasc779~

FROG EVENT!!!

So frustratingly annoying, i go away from the comp for 10 secs to get a drink while wcin, and i see myself in a bleddy cave!!!

And also, the only reward you get from doing it, being a frantic wcing person, i offen get many random events and once you've got the frog mask and prince outfit 5 times already!!! what do i do with the other 6 tokens i have!!!! at least with other events i can sell off my reward.

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

FROG EVENT!!!

So frustratingly annoying, i go away from the comp for 10 secs to get a drink while wcin, and i see myself in a bleddy cave!!!

And also, the only reward you get from doing it, being a frantic wcing person, i offen get many random events and once you've got the frog mask and prince outfit 5 times already!!! what do i do with the other 6 tokens i have!!!! at least with other events i can sell off my reward.

Drop em