If you could delete any random event, what would it be?

k0wz

I'll take this time to evaluate all the REs that spring to mind.

The classroom one.... Wow, I get 1035 mining exp (atm) which I could have gained by mining tin or whatever while I was doing the exercises because the drawings are so crap, now may you leave me alone? The genie is brief, and although the reward is useless, at least I can click the lamp, then the pickaxe and forget about it. Sandwich lady, Niles etc. and the others who give ABSOLUTELY NOTHING OF ANY VALUE I hate with a passion, though not being a combatho I don't hate it so much as a few might. Frog... Go away, I had 10 tokens until yesterday when I ditched them saying that I will never wear this ugly piece of cr4p anyway. Other clothes... Mime: fugly, Camo: meh okay, I keep it in case I want to have some fun, Lederhosen: stupid task for stupid outfit, tbh the hat is okay but I usually wear the reaper hood anyways. Odd-one-out: fun when I get diamonds, not so when I get a cabbage. I don't care for 1k, it's like OMG R1CH!!!1! or what?

Molly: I always forget to take a good look at Molly and end up missing the twin sometimes because of that. Great. Rubies are cool though (or whatever she gives atm). Flipper game: DIE! I'd never do this even if I got the gems and not just kebab. Mystery box which multiplies: bad, keep it away.

And now let's give out some praise for a change. THE MAZE. This random event is so great it's not funny. I've only had 3 mazes I can remember, but the last time I got 150ish Chaos runes, several steel arrows (got it while I was ranging, even! Goody) and some mithril ore, plus a nice load of fire runes from a chest. Oh, and I never was disappointed with maze results. I'd sell my body for more mazes. Nah, change that, mazes are worth way more than sexual intercourse. Mazes are worth two eyes and a piece of your nose. Mazes rock.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mime, due to needing to pay attention and taking a good minute or so and only getting 500 gp.

Molly's takes less than 20 seconds if you just enter, examine Molly while you avoid dialogue, and move the claw quick enough...

First skill to 70...

zaybex.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sandwhich lady. She's pretty hard to do in a German World :thumbsup:

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Security guard. He gives you like 20 coins and a security book. And if you don't talk to him in time he atacks you! nothing good from him...

Molly is one of my favorites btw because she gives gems!

In fact, I do have some pancake mix.

2ic8sw5.png

drunken dwarf. he is annoying, doesn't give anything good and...he's drunk. Miles, Giles, Niles, swarm, whirpool (unless you can tell me what's good about them)

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

All the random events that tele you away when your fighting >.> I lost a couple of valuable drops that way. Thankfully they don't appear often for me anymore.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

Im f2p and i hate the maze! i always get 0% of the reward so i just spend my time searching the chests. Waste of time and the longest one.

Don't go for the chests, they give nothing compared to the real reward..

I say the mime.. so freaking annoying..

josh181830.png

Just do away with all of them.

Not even the Genie/Book events are all that great. It's only a little XP boost.

They all just seem to be a waste of time.

If I'm fishing, I want to fish, not fight chickens, capture evil twins, run from swarms, and so on.

Or, if I'm training combat, I always manage to get teleported one monster away from my next level-up. #-o

If there was a way to just kill every random event and never have them again...then I might actually pay attention to that stupid chicken. It would be a sweet victory. I'd even be willing to put a sword through the sandwich lady's head.

Zimbabwe_J.png

Toss up between the balloon one (can't tell the difference between the fox and the dog) and the mime (takes too long).

Shivan.png

It's called the "Grand Exchange," and not the "Grand Alwaysatyourservicetodoyourbidding,regardlessoftheneedsofothers," for a reason.

107,992 to 99 cooking

96,545 to 99 fletching

24,699 to 99 smithing

I would indeed be happy if someone stopped spreading cancer all over this place. Even though it tends to be funny to read, but not as much when someone who demands people to make way for him comes along and decides to call others arrogant.

I would take away Ents, Rock Monsters and the other Mining Random Event. Those things have cost me too many repairs. I would also take away:

o Prison Pete: A waste of time and no decent rewards

o Molly: Just annoying

o Sand Which lady: Always comes at the wrong time

o Swarm: Multi taskers night mare :evil:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I would take away Ents, Rock Monsters and the other Mining Random Event. Those things have cost me too many repairs. I would also take away:

o Prison Pete: A waste of time and no decent rewards

o Molly: Just annoying

o Sand Which lady: Always comes at the wrong time

o Swarm: Multi taskers night mare :evil:

I agree with you on the sandwich lady one. I was killing green drags in wildy, and also trying to fight off revs, and she pops up and wouldnt leave me alone!!!! :evil:

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

prison pete and molly. they r most annoying with no good awards.

Yeah I also hate Molly, but what are the "awards" you are talking about? Do these randoms give oscars, grammies or something?

Even though the gems may seem worthless, i actually use them to get some exp in crafting.

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead