New Forum Bugs - July 1st, 2008, 8:10 pm (UTC +10hr)

Not sure if its a bug or not but the report thread button doesnt change when a thread is reported (it use to change so it had a red X through it)

Hello, sophia1900... ::'

Those "x"s that you saw before only existed after some of the Admins worked on putting a Modification in to handle that. Just hang tight, for I am sure they will eventually restore than functionality, after they iron out some of the more serious problems that still exist. 8-)

Btw, whats the flood control at?

60 seconds.

And that's how it should be. Prevents spam flooding. :thumbsup:

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update to my issue using the codes @ the top.. that was a error because my user agent string was set to IE from 2 years ago on this firefox profile... and i uninstalled that extention a long long time ago

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Missing item: I don't remember if this was mentioned before, but the SubSilver2 Theme is missing the Tip.It Logo in the top left. :-s

~D. V. Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

In the TET Forums, when posting BBCode Is turned off. I've tried to turn it on in the CP, but nothing happens. The TET Forum is the only one I can't use BBCode On.

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

When you register an account, and accidentally mistype the verification code or whatever, the error message at the top is in pink, and in like size 8 font. It's really annoying and small. May want to be turned into red, with an increase in font.

When you register an account, and accidentally mistype the verification code or whatever, the error message at the top is in pink, and in like size 8 font. It's really annoying and small. May want to be turned into red, with an increase in font.

Just my opinion, but they could put messages like that on a different-colored background. Then they'd never have to change the font size because it would show better on the alternate color. What do you think? :)

~D. V. Devnull