Good clue reward? Post it here!

Wow, never seen two ranger boots before. That be even awsomer if it was two robin hood hats. Best I've had was a rune h1 -.-

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, never seen two ranger boots before. That be even awsomer if it was two robin hood hats. Best I've had was a rune h1 -.-

Rangers are what, 4.5M ea? Ok, double would be 9M.

Robins are 3M ea, if that. Double would be 6M max.. so why would double robins be better? >_>

Soccerdudety.png

MY RUNESCAPE GOALS

soccerdudety.png

soccerdudety.png

[hide=]

got this bout 5 minutes ago \'

9-9-08.jpg

haha the best lvl 2 clue reward ever! i think i saw almost the same thing on this thread a few months ago o.o

Actually there's a clue with a Bat Mask in it. So this would be the second(I believe) best level 2.

I'm pretty sure that bat masks crashed, and that cat masks were the most expensive anyway.

This is probably one of the best level 2s, seeing as most people don't have the ability to sell animal masks for 40M+ anyway #-o

If you call 20-30m crashing than they sure did. :lol:

[/hide]

No, I call going from 30m to 5m crashing. I know one of the animal masks crashed, I'm pretty sure it was bat.

99 magic achieved on July 3rd 2008.

signaturead7.png

My best clue ever :P Kinda sad actually lol. So I clicked on the casket and saw the addy skirt g and was happy and didnt even notice the ammy for a bit, I look down oh str ammy t. Not thinking it was so much I was still happy, come to find out, its 500k :D

[hide=Str ammy t]PrettyGoodClue.jpg[/hide]

skiier4.png

skiier4.png

2802.png

Barrows Drops: 1 Dh Plate, 2 Verac Brassard, 1 Verac Helm, 1 dh platelegs, 2 V skirts,1 Guth Helm, 1 Guth Skirt, 1 t platebody, 1 Ah Top, 2 V Flail, 1 K Skirt 2 T helm, 1 k top. Dk Drops: 9 D axe 2 Mud Staff, 1 seers ring, 1 archers ring, 1 berserker ring Dragon Drops: 2 Dragon Med Helm, 2 Dragon Platelegs, 75 Dragon boots.Gwd drops: 10 z spear, 1 bcp, 1 tassets, 8 sara sword, 1 sara hilt Misc: 3 Abyssal whips, 2 ranging ammy

2rw6nn7.jpg

meh, still a clue reward though \'

I'm starting to see you post alot more in the Good Clues instead of the Bad Clues. Nice, best I've gotten was a rune h1.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

[hide=]
got this bout 5 minutes ago \'

9-9-08.jpg

haha the best lvl 2 clue reward ever! i think i saw almost the same thing on this thread a few months ago o.o

Actually there's a clue with a Bat Mask in it. So this would be the second(I believe) best level 2.

I'm pretty sure that bat masks crashed, and that cat masks were the most expensive anyway.

This is probably one of the best level 2s, seeing as most people don't have the ability to sell animal masks for 40M+ anyway #-o

If you call 20-30m crashing than they sure did. :lol:

[/hide]

No, I call going from 30m to 5m crashing. I know one of the animal masks crashed, I'm pretty sure it was bat.

Haha, that was my clue that had the bat in it, I got that mask when they were worth more =P

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

RobinHoodHat.png

Hundreds of clues later, I get this baby. Turns out the easiest clues yield the best rewards. This clue from nechryael had no puzzles, just 1 uri clue, 1 map, 1 crate and 2 easy wildy digs. Should have ran out of the bandit camp after I gotten the casket, so that a rat wouldn't attack me, missing the wonderful screeny. Oh well, an inv pic will just have to do. :P

\' \' \' \'

dontfearthereaper2.png

Gratz veyron, very nice clue if i say so my self ;)

Good luck on your nest one.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Haven't checked prices of red ele in a while, but they aren't worth as much as in the old days....Then again, alot of things are.

Wow, I'm blind. Still not as much as in the old days when it was 500k+.

Got this a few days ago and was very happy because it was my best clue ever. I was even happier when i sold it for 700k :thumbsup:

[hide=]Runeplategclue.jpg[/hide]

skiier4.png

skiier4.png

2802.png

Barrows Drops: 1 Dh Plate, 2 Verac Brassard, 1 Verac Helm, 1 dh platelegs, 2 V skirts,1 Guth Helm, 1 Guth Skirt, 1 t platebody, 1 Ah Top, 2 V Flail, 1 K Skirt 2 T helm, 1 k top. Dk Drops: 9 D axe 2 Mud Staff, 1 seers ring, 1 archers ring, 1 berserker ring Dragon Drops: 2 Dragon Med Helm, 2 Dragon Platelegs, 75 Dragon boots.Gwd drops: 10 z spear, 1 bcp, 1 tassets, 8 sara sword, 1 sara hilt Misc: 3 Abyssal whips, 2 ranging ammy

Got this a few days ago and was very happy because it was my best clue ever. I was even happier when i sold it for 700k :thumbsup:

Gratz

I think you freaked out a tiny bit too much in that clan channel.

Gratz

I think you freaked out a tiny bit too much in that clan channel.

I do that lol...

skiier4.png

skiier4.png

2802.png

sheepmaskxc8.png

w771.png

W0000000t!

Now i only need to make 10.8m in junk to sell it :wall: ideas?

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

sheepmaskxc8.png

w771.png

W0000000t!

Now i only need to make 10.8m in junk to sell it :wall: ideas?

The pink villager hats are worth 750 more than the trading sticks used to buy them. So you make roughly 27k(-1k for house tele of junk (with terrorbird ) a trip. House in Brimhaven. Maybe 1:30 max a trip = around 1.1-1.2m of junk an hour ;)

britonlongbo.png