Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

Nice game

I'd like to say some inappropriate things about your methods, but yeah

well played

Also, I know you and ultim used Action replays for those shinies :P

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Rebdragon can't wiz a woz.

Nice game

I'd like to say some inappropriate things about your methods, but yeah

well played

Also, I know you and ultim used Action replays for those shinies :P

No, I don't. There's several easy ways to get Shinies.

The first is chaining, obviously. I've successfully chained 90 Gastly once, 50 of them being shiny.

The second one is more complicated, there's actually a system where you can hijack the RNG of the game itself, and manipulate it using your poketool thing. Using the RNG calculator, you can figure out exactly how many taps on which app you should make, that will "up" the RNG to a shiny. Then the next egg you hatch will give you a shiny.

Third, trading is always an option, and there are enough players out there that even a 1 / 8192 rate is actually not that rare. You should be able to find what you want pretty easily... although take it with a grain of salt, it's possible they may have AR origins.

Finally, I'm pretty sure save editing can be done without an AR...

EDIT: Oh yea I forgot to mention, I don't have, nor have I ever had, an AR...

oh crap, i forgot about chaining #-o :P

image.png image.png

Oh yeah, and I've thought of taking babies and throwing them. For funsies. - Lenticular J

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

"Isn't it pathetic how everything in our society is built around someone screwing someone else out of their money?" - killerbeer0 on American Society

Lol. No problem.

If you ever want a specific shiny that's chain-able, let me know. I haven't played this game for months but I certainly remember how to chain, and I can always see if I'm still any good at it.

Only one rule: no sand storms or swarms. I remember my Beldum chain attempt... it took me forever just to get Beldum, then it took me three more forevers to get past ten. Then it broke at thirty

Lol. No problem.

If you ever want a specific shiny that's chain-able, let me know. I haven't played this game for months but I certainly remember how to chain, and I can always see if I'm still any good at it.

Only one rule: no sand storms or swarms. I remember my Beldum chain attempt... it took me forever just to get Beldum, then it took me three more forevers to get past ten. Then it broke at thirty

Chaining is annoying. :wall: I remember the shiny contest we had a while back, I still have the 4 shiny ponyta that I managed to capture from that.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

my brother is looking for a battle...

his fc is 3480-8499-7484

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

come on over, vocal

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

Making a lead roserade for unknown reasons. I dont like keeping the same one team all the time.

Roserade @ [???]

Modest nature

44 HP 252 SpA 208 Spd (good?)

Sleep powder

Giga drain

Sunny day

Solarbeam

I was thinking focus sash just incase the opponent has a killer attack, I can sleep and then drain them for 3-4 shots for kill, healing a bit lol.

Was also going to make a few other pokemons.

Had beldum swarm, I swear they're rigged. Red HP probably like 30hp, and used so many dusk balls (night) still didnt catch. Turned game off and forgot about them lol.

Anyway, if I get my wifi working again, could anyone trade me a Squirtle? I'll update the rest of the pokemon I want after thinking.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Making a lead roserade for unknown reasons. I dont like keeping the same one team all the time.

Roserade @ [???]

Modest nature

44 HP 252 SpA 208 Spd (good?)

Sleep powder

Giga drain

Sunny day

Solarbeam

I was thinking focus sash just incase the opponent has a killer attack, I can sleep and then drain them for 3-4 shots for kill, healing a bit lol.

Was also going to make a few other pokemons.

Had beldum swarm, I swear they're rigged. Red HP probably like 30hp, and used so many dusk balls (night) still didnt catch. Turned game off and forgot about them lol.

Anyway, if I get my wifi working again, could anyone trade me a Squirtle? I'll update the rest of the pokemon I want after thinking.

Beldum has a catch rate of 3. In other words, it's ten times harder to catch than Dialga / Palkia, the same difficulty as Giratina.

Now, on top of that, it only has one move which has recoil...

Yeah, kinda lame. At the time I had no speedy sleepers that could take a hit, nor a false swiper lol.

So any idea if my roserade is ok? Its kinda a really dependent set.. If only there was an item that you held to make sure your opponent slept for 5 turns.

Same catch rate as Giratina?

Should be simple, I caught Giratina with a Dusk ball

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

Yeah, kinda lame. At the time I had no speedy sleepers that could take a hit, nor a false swiper lol.

So any idea if my roserade is ok? Its kinda a really dependent set.. If only there was an item that you held to make sure your opponent slept for 5 turns.

Roserade is too zetta slow to pull that off. Base 90 speed doesn't cut it.

Besides, the solar beam /sunny day combination isn't exactly very good... you do realize if they switch in a Tyranitar / Abomasnow as you hit Solarbeam, you will lose the sun, waste a turn charging up, be unable to escape, AND have a half power Solar beam. Or they could switch in a Blissey and laugh at your solar beam doing 20% despite STAB. Of course, if that happens, you're in a world of hurt, since the Blissey can feel free to throw paralysis and toxic at you, while softboiling away the damage. Or Seismic toss you.

Sleep gives you only one free turn if you pull it off. The biggest problem here is that you chose a Pokemon who can't even assuredly pull off the sleep, and you're wasting your set up move. OU means Tyranitar, Tyranitar means it's very easy for your bright sunlight to just disappear. OU also means massive special walls. Even in UU, this is a bad idea, seeing as the free switch or set up turn can be used in much better ways.

I feel the need for someone to look at this.

I love this moveset for my Plusle so I made one on a Minun.

Plusle/Minun

Dynamic Punch

Copycat

Seismic Toss

Thunderbolt

My Plusle took out a Garchomp with this set.

Roserade gets shut down by any faster leads I'm afraid. Mine is nothing more than a setup poke.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Lost in the first goddamn round of the tournament to a kid running the most ridiculous team ever:

Heatran, Scizor, Swampert, Gengar, Gyarados, and an unknown pokemon.

Most unoriginal team ever.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Soma, people are told to use focus blast - that has 5% less chance of hitting than sleep powder does.

Also, I dont particularly like OU's, and yea, so it may not be good in UU either, the chances are that there's no way they'll bring in an OU when im playing UU's. :|.. If they do they suck, lol. (Seriously if i get another OU reference im going to kill you. I already said Im not going to play OU's if I play UU's..)

Ulti, you only know what soma told you so srsly. :P

Anyway, I want a blastoise or a venusaur :(

EDIT: Should get a blastoise. Pretty good pokemon last time I checked, nice defence, could be a nice defensive wall / bulky water, Surf for STAB, a few iron defences and Ice beam, and a last attack and im good to go.

Im looking into an all grass team too btw, basically meaning effect-spam and healing spam :D.

Looking into a complete wall. (UU WALL NOT OU), Shuckle WOULD do the favour, but since he cant learn a special-defence boosting move then he's not perfect. Best for physical wall, and dont get me started on low hp..

Encore makes me lol though.

STILL trying to work out Houndooms last attack slot. Not re-breeding, I got a good nature. So I basically have.. Flamethrower, Dark pulse, nasty plot, but what next? It's really hard.

If I went teams I'd probably go protect, but That wouldnt do much in the long run..

:twss: Legit (Non-chained, no use of PokeRadar) Jolly-Natured Shiny Fearow Catch :twss:

2nd shiny catch so far, first one was a shiny claydol in Emerald.

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

ow, man. how long did you spend bashing your DS after that?

image.png image.png

ShamanSniper.gif

ShamanSniper.png

Why not use Thunder Fang? deals with Water and Flying types well, especially Gyarados, you just need to go to the Move Re-learner in Pastoria to have Houndoom learn it.

Physical, (modest nature), and pearl kinda says no lol.