Pokemon Thread

PoorLepRecon

Really?

Ok, looks like I'm not screwed in Emerald after all.

Although in FR/LG, Zapdos (and Articuno if you don't have Vaporeon, Blastoise, or Tentacruel) are almost necessary for the Elite Four unless you REALLY devote a lot of time into leveling a lesser option (Magneton or Dewgong, for example, respectively).

Yeah, I'm defeating the legendaries and not catching them because it keeps things more interesting. I think Rayquaza is the only legendary before the elite four though in emerald. Could be wrong though.

Anyways, just beat the first gym leader. I sort of cheated to though since I restarted the game due to me forgetting her Nosepass has block and I had to take it out with one pokemon lol.

Team is:

Aesop (Treecko) Level 13

Little (Poochyena) Level 10

Bubbles (Marill) Level 15

Misha (Shroomish) Level 12

Abraham (Abra) Level 10

The abra was really a lucky catch, I was pissed off that it was the first Pokemon in the area I ran into (I wanted a Taillow) but I figured I should go for it anyways and just threw a great ball. Some how it worked.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I think you can get the Regis before the E4, not sure though.

Oh yeah, they're more of a side thing though. Not sure if I'll go out of my way to do that.

Anyways, my Kadabra is OP. I had no pokemon for the second gym so I got my Abra to evolve. Took out Brawly in 4 uses of confusion lol.

15cbz0y.jpg

Cacthing a relicanth for the regis would be impossible for you though.

You probably could if you play by the "First unique Pokemon" rule.

There are two routes with underwater pokemon, you can find Chinchou, Clamperl, and Relicanth in those. Catch one in one route and you can skip past that Pokemon every time and hope you luck your way into a Relicanth.

I got my Ralts in a similar way.

Cacthing a relicanth for the regis would be impossible for you though.

You probably could if you play by the "First unique Pokemon" rule.

There are two routes with underwater pokemon, you can find Chinchou, Clamperl, and Relicanth in those. Catch one in one route and you can skip past that Pokemon every time and hope you luck your way into a Relicanth.

I got my Ralts in a similar way.

Yup, that's the best way to do it.

I considered getting a Dratini that way in the Safari Zone in LG, but then I decided that it was too much effort since I'd have to train it and everything.

So I just took a Nidorina instead.

Already got a Gyarados in my new Emerald Nuzlocke, i don't feel like having a Slaking on my team, it could pack a very powerfull Shadow Ball to defeat Phoebe, but other than that i think it isn't worth much.

I think i'll get Cradily over Armaldo, i really need a tank...

Re-organized all the folders on my computer, which somehow also deleted all my saved games (Playing on an emulator). I'm going to start over, but with leaf green or fire red I think.

15cbz0y.jpg

Bandzelf for new #1 lead.

Explosion on swampert/meta/heatran

Zen headbutt on machamp/roserade

U turn on aero

Nothing will get up rocks besides aero.

So..

Azelf @choice band

252atk/252spd/4HP

Levitate

~Explosion

~Zen Headbutt

~U-Turn

~Stealth Rock?

Doing fine in my new Nuzlocke Run, I am planning to this be my team : Blaziken, Gyarados, Cradily, Claydol, Weezing and another one that may appear. Only a Dustox and a lv 20 oddish i was training died ;.;

In smogon shoddy server, i ran into guy using a Latios in OU, when i told him that Latios was uber, he called me a nub and stfu. Too bad for him, my Tentacruel knocked of his SOUL DEW after surviving a Draco Meteor. It was hilarious and i ended up winning the match. Karma is awesome :thumbup:

I feel like never playing again tbh.

Yesterday i was playing through my second nuzlocke, and when i try to find a jigglypuff (I've already caught swablus and taillows), i find a freaking Shiny Taillow. I was shaking when trying to catch, taking away chips from it's health with Lileep's constrict. When i change to Gyarados and attempt a catch, the game freezes. I'm dead serious.

I now know how ALG felt with his shiny wurmple tbh...

It freezes?!

I thought that only happened in RBY and my jailbroken iPod versions.

Yeah, the entire screen just stopped and it had a wierd sound coming out of the speakers.

Now on the 6th gym, using a mgneton like last run, without a good thunger type it's impossible to win the E4 in emerald.

So, question.

Can two Pokemon get stuck in like a loop Encoring each other? ._o

In Platinum, beat all the Elite Four, and then got obliterated by Cynthia's Garchomp after beating Togekiss and Spiritomb. : (

Team is:

Torterra 51

Staraptor 50

Floatzel 51

Bronzong 49

Machoke 50

Luxray 50

The rest should be easy once I manage to beat Garchomp. No Dragon/Ice moves = augh.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

No Ice Fang on that Floatzel?

-----

In one move I beat Flannery and gained a new respect for Azumarill.

Background:

Lost Oswin (Aron) and Ion (Electrike) in the battle against Wattson, so I withdrew Roger the Marill as a "why not?" kind of thing, and am still working on a new 6th... Either going to be the fossil I pick, a Baltoy, a Sandshrew, or a Trapinch.

Main part: Roger has Pure Power. I used defense curl, then Rollout, and swept her entire team. Minimal damage taken because I got highly lucky: She used Take Down twice and both times missed, while none of my Rollouts did.

Already have my complete team in Emerald nuzlocke run 2:

Gyarados with Surf, Earthquke, Return and Dragon Rage (Soon to be Dragon Dance)

Blaziken with Bulk Up, Brick Break, Aerial Ace and Blaze Kick

Cradily with Toxic, Ingrain, Amnesia and Giga Drain (one hell of a tanker, so far defeated the psychic Gym by Itself)

Magneton with Thunderbolt, Lock on, Sonicboom and thunder wave

Weezing with Sludge bomb, haze, thunderbolt and Selfdestruct (gona end it with a bang)

Claydol with Dual screens, Psybeam and Ancient Power

I'm thinking of replacing my claydol with an Altaria i caught in the Sky Pillar, so i can have him learn Ice Beam to OHKO Drake's team, but i don't know if it's worth spending the time EV training him.

Beat Cynthia, yaaaay. Major [rooster] was Garchomp, but I managed it by just having Staraptor eat his attacks and pretty much use a Hyper Potion every turn until he missed an attack, then using Brave Bird. Went through like... 20 Hyper Potions, maybe, haha. But I finally did it. :3

Now time to go catch some more Pokemans.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Ton of stuff about legendaries:

* #633 through #635 are a Dark/Dragon-type evolution chain

* #638 is a Steel/Fighting-type Legendary

* #639 is a Rock/Fighting-type Legendary

* #640 is a Grass/Fighting-type Legendary

* #641 is a Pure Flying-type Legendary

* #642 is an Electric/Flying-type Legendary

* Reshiram is to be #643

* Zekrom is to be #644

* #645 is a Ground/Flying-type Legendary

* #646 is a Dragon/Ice-type Legendary

* #647 is a Water/Fighting-type Event Legendary

* #648 is a Normal/Psychic-type Event Legendary

* #649 is a Bug/Steel-type Event Legendary

Dragon/Ice Squee! Would assume it's to be the third game's title legendary.

Also, what would happen if a pure-flying used Roost?

It would have no weaknesses.