Drawball - New Recruits Needed!

Denismage

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it really looks terrible :( I know we can have it cleaned up in a few days though. Luckily I measured my ink recharge rate yesterday and I got 47.8% in exactly 24 hours :thumbsup:

I found a gif on enturbulation of the last 30 days of drawball: http://home[Caution: Executable File]tel.com.au/zhent/Last30_July.gif

Rune was completely gone this morning so I redid the R and outlined the UNE for someone else to color in.

Fixed the U as well as the seperating line between the U and the N. Have to wait for more ink. :ohnoes:

I've filled in the rest of the N in "Rune".

I have two tips btw that I found.

1 - If you right click when fully zoomed in hit "Zoom In" on the selection list that comes up. Now your zoomed in a bit more to touch up edges easier or to fill in a spot or anything.

2 - The trick to draw a straight line :

will_holmes wrote:

If you want to draw a perfectly straight line, left click and hold where you want the line to start, and then right click. Ignore the selection list and let go of both buttons. Then left click again where you want to end the line.

If you do this with a maximum thickness feather, and do plenty of lines side by side, you will cover an entire area neatly and efficiently.

Well on the second part instead of just right clicking to finish the straight line do this :

Right click and hold to finish the line. While holding down the right button on the mouse button left click. Now go to the area you want the straight line to end again and Right click and hold down the button, now continue to go to where you would like the line to end and repeat. This cuts down having to click twice to make one line when you end up having to click just once after your initial click.

Spartan%20625.png

^^ CLICK FOR MY DAILY LOG ^^

ouch, the logo looks the worst I've seen it. Unfortunately I haven't been on in a while and my ink was reset to 5% :(

Here's a pic:

drawballvd2.png

Considering /b/ is written where the E should be, someone may have posted this on 4chan

I say full scale charge on Drawball and fix it up!

Otherwise, we lost :wall:

ouch, the logo looks the worst I've seen it. Unfortunately I haven't been on in a while and my ink was reset to 5% :(

Here's a pic:

drawballvd2.png

Considering /b/ is written where the E should be, someone may have posted this on 4chan

I say full scale charge on Drawball and fix it up!

Otherwise, we lost :wall:

we will never, and I mean never lose! Even if they erase every last bit of ink, we can always rebuild, and even though the vandals will never give up, (as opposed to the beliefs of some tifers) we will always prevail at the end of the day...Oh its nearly 9 pm...At the end of the week! We will Prevail!!!

Did my best to restore the R, U, N, and some of the E (ran out of ink by then).

We need some serious fixing.

[hide=Drawball image (contains a bad word)]fix2xe4.png[/hide]

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

I've been putting in effort, possibly around 2 hours a week to keep it up, but it's time for me to throw in the towel on this one. Too many immature jerks just ruining it even more every day. I can't stand to keep putting in time just to see it ruined within hours #-o .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Nice job fixing it up , how exactly do you find the right color silver, or brown I can't ever find it lol. So I jsut to the black and white outlines. =\

Haha i do the exact same thing because I dont want to mess up the colors lol

But man!!!! My ink went back down to 5%!!! It was at 100%! :thumbdown: :( :cry:

I guess I wont be able to much now for a bit... the HYT is messed up at least when I was there last

1icyna.png

The silver is the color that you start out with when you load the page. The brown...I'll post a pic in a few minutes

Edit:

Update: Here are the proper brown and gray that should be used when filling in the brown blob and runestones:

tipitbrownkb1.pngclipboard01ix7.png

Nice job fixing it up , how exactly do you find the right color silver, or brown I can't ever find it lol. So I jsut to the black and white outlines. =\

I guess I wont be able to much now for a bit... the HYT is messed up at least when I was there last

I fixed the HYT the best I could with my 5% ink lol

K_G_Is_Me.png

I fixed the HYT the best I could with my 5% ink lol

If you let your ink stay at 100% too long it resets to 5%. I suggest drawing every day to increase the rate that it recharges

I would like to congratulate everyone for their hard work thus far. Please do not loose your mind, and continue on, for I think that together we can keep the logo alive.

That said I must close down this topic for a short time for some cleaning. I will re-open it when finished. I will post an update if I notice any significant damage whilst I am cleaning.

Ok re-opened. It's funny knowing the general population's thought's just from reading every single post >.< . Any way, I would just like to make some small recommendations about the way you guys conduct yourselves:

1. Vandals will be counted as trolls. Their sole purpose of joining TIF was to try and antagonize us. Thus, please try to not respond if any vandal replies.

2. ANY (including known none-real TIF members, and real members) user posting and saying they are purposely destructing the logo is considered a troll, thus will be prosecuted as such. Please try to report these people.

3. Although it is good to give visual updates of the logo so that people know what kinda vandalism they have to deal with, please try to not post any pictures of the draw ball with body parts, or words that would be normally covered up by the censor.

4. Drawball is not serious business. I was even the one to start this whole business, and I feel no anger, nor any superiority over vandals when vandalism happens. I simply ignore it, and go on. Now I am not saying don't have competitive fun, but please realize you can be passionate about such things without getting too caught up in it.

I believe that is all.

Lionheart_0

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I would like to congratulate everyone for their hard work thus far. Please do not loose your mind, and continue on, for I think that together we can keep the logo alive.

That said I must close down this topic for a short time for some cleaning. I will re-open it when finished. I will post an update if I notice any significant damage whilst I am cleaning.

Ok re-opened. It's funny knowing the general population's thought's just from reading every single post >.< . Any way, I would just like to make some small recommendations about the way you guys conduct yourselves:

1. Vandals will be counted as trolls. Their sole purpose of joining TIF was to try and antagonize us. Thus, please try to not respond if any vandal replies.

2. ANY (including known none-real TIF members, and real members) user posting and saying they are purposely destructing the logo is considered a troll, thus will be prosecuted as such. Please try to report these people.

3. Although it is good to give visual updates of the logo so that people know what kinda vandalism they have to deal with, please try to not post any pictures of the draw ball with body parts, or words that would be normally covered up by the censor.

4. Drawball is not serious business. I was even the one to start this whole business, and I feel no anger, nor any superiority over vandals when vandalism happens. I simply ignore it, and go on. Now I am not saying don't have competitive fun, but please realize you can be passionate about such things without getting too caught up in it.

I believe that is all.

Lionheart_0

Wow that perfectly sums up how I feel. Vandals will always attack us, but our job is to fix it, and move on without getting upset :D

I have to say when I first saw the thread was locked I was like "nooo!!" but now I see it was just for maintenance.

I remember the original post being by Lionheart, and wondered if he would ever post on the thread after the rollback. Luckily, you did, and with some nice advice and encouragement. :)

The logo isn't looking as bad as it did a few days ago, but there is still a lot of vandalism. I'll do my best to fix up what I can.

EDIT: Only was able to remake some of the T. Still regaining ink from yesterdays revamp.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

HELP.png

Image zoomed out to 33% due to some profanity on the ball visible at 66%.

We need Help..

Yeah, but unfortunately more and more tifers are giving up, which makes the vandalism worse, causing more to quit. I hate vicious cycles -.-