Drawball - New Recruits Needed!

Denismage

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~35% ink. Repaired the background and the HYT as much as possible.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Crown on the R.

It's actually kinda nice the crown. Think I'll leave it alone. :thumbup: :D

I got bored last night and decided to make it. If anyone is offended by it, or thinks of it as vandalism, feel free to kill it. :cry:

Fixing up some runestones. :thumbup:

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Cleaned up the P, and someone named D3N attacked with green, I cleaned quite a bit for only 5%

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Should it be considered that we should change the color of the text: Rune from black to gold? and make the backround color a darker grey? So it reflexs the new Runescape logo? Just a thought..

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Should it be considered that we should change the color of the text: Rune from black to gold? and make the backround color a darker grey? So it reflexs the new Runescape logo? Just a thought..

We aren't basing the colours off the Runescape logo. We are basing them off the Tip.it logo, which hasn't changed. :P Plus, is much easier to make when choosing a colour, than the same colour gold every time.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

We aren't basing the colours off the Runescape logo. We are basing them off the Tip.it logo, which hasn't changed. :P Plus, is much easier to make when choosing a colour, than the same colour gold every time.

Yeah, the brown part is very annoying to remake using that small colour circle.

Since when has the site been Bone Tips? -.-

Someone has gotten rid of the crown (it was such a nice crown :cry: ), transformed R into B, drawn Nazi sign on the picture, written [cabbage] on it, covered part of T and the brown background into black, don't know what the picture on the hilt is, but I'm quite sure that it isn't Saradomin..

-.-

Deleted the word "[cabbage]" and about a fourth of the Nazi sign.

By the way, if you look closely at the outest black area you can see someone's drawings of dragon items there. There are scim, square shield and med helm next to S. Shall we delete these or leave them? They don't look like vandalism to me, and they actually look quite nice. :D

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

The logo is looking pretty nice right now. I feel like redoing the crown, since it added something nice to the logo. Whoever whited it out, PM me or something so I know why...

I am at 53.9% ink, so I'll do the crown and then get rid of the as many red lines as possible. :thumbup:

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

The logo looks amazing right now:tipitlogopn6.png

Plus, my dad unplugged the modem yesterday so i thought my ip reset, but i got on today and had 60% ink :thumbsup:

Thats beautiful, now lets keep it that way.

P is looking bad, I'll fix with my 100% Ink :D

HYT to whoever I helped repair the P with.

I was doing the white and the middle, if that is the person you were talking about. :thumbup:

The logo is fantastic! Whoop.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

I got well over 80% now and nothing to repair.

is this a good thing? :|

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever