Drawball - New Recruits Needed!

Denismage

Fixed the I earlier, gonna save up ink for whenever the logo needs more touching up.

Off topic: Anyone ever keep an eye on that scooby doo (dog) next to us? He's in really, really rough shape; and sometimes he looks really good, kinda sad how vandals do all this for a cheap laugh.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off topic: Anyone ever keep an eye on that scooby doo (dog) next to us? He's in really, really rough shape; and sometimes he looks really good, kinda sad how vandals do all this for a cheap laugh.

Yeah it's maintained by just two people. They save up their ink and fix all the graff in one go.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Yeah it's maintained by just two people. They save up their ink and fix all the graff in one go.

Hrm, there ink must refill fast with all the chaners messing with it.

Seems that I was right when I said that vandals get worse all the time. This is just so pathetic that you must laugh at it :lol: Someone is just pathetically writing the word [cabbage] all over the runestones.

I finally got 100% ink, used about 65% to repair the sword tip, the letter I, the T from HYT, and to remove the wiener from U.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Woot! i went on Drawball and foudn I had 100% ink :) So I fixed the R and took some of the D3N tags off... however I still have 33% ink but I have to go because Im getting my wisdom teeth taken out in like 15 minutes lol :/ so I dont know when Ill be back on helping...

1icyna.png

Redid some of the runestones (the E needed doing), and used up the rest of my ink redoing brown where blue lines were. You can probably tell where I did it (between the P and the S).

Went from 98.8% ink down to 0%. What a day. :P

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Whoever helped me with the N, HYT!

I ran out of ink (stupid ink went back to 5 when I restarted my comp)

Wow, that sucks.

Meh, I got used to it... I've only been to 20% once, and used that all at once at a huge vandalism attack. I've had Drawball open all day, let's hope it gave me a lot of ink lol.

Do you use Dial-up or something? Cause I use a modem, and all I have to do is leave that on. I can turn off my computer and I'll have the same IP.

You must have something funky.

EDIT: Help with the logo would be great right now.

EDIT2: I talked with the person who was vandalizing the P. It was pretty funny. I think he left.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

2) We don't like that someone changes the look of DrawBall from the way we like it to way they like it. Are you saying that you would not be offended if someone would change something from the way you like it to way that the someone likes it?

What if they're offended when you draw over their beautiful artwork? :(

With my pitiful 5%, I went ahead and got rid of some grey on the R. My random act of kindness for the century.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

2) We don't like that someone changes the look of DrawBall from the way we like it to way they like it. Are you saying that you would not be offended if someone would change something from the way you like it to way that the someone likes it?

You have a point. Why would we want to draw over male reproductive organs, and letters that say **** Runescape? That artwork should stay on the ball. :thumbup: :roll:

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

You have a point. Why would we want to draw over male reproductive organs, and letters that say **** Runescape? That artwork should stay on the ball. :thumbup: :roll:

Indeed.

[/arguement][on-topic]

80,5% ink today, I fixed the sword hilt a bit and then started repairing the HYT, when suddenly DrawBall informed me that the connection to server was lost and that I should try refreshing the page. I tried refreshing the page but nothing happened. <.<

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Do you use Dial-up or something? Cause I use a modem, and all I have to do is leave that on. I can turn off my computer and I'll have the same IP.

You must have something funky.

EDIT: Help with the logo would be great right now.

EDIT2: I talked with the person who was vandalizing the P. It was pretty funny. I think he left.

Just plain ole' wireless... Maybe it's my Vista messing with me...

Oh well.