Drawball - New Recruits Needed!

Denismage

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All D3N does is write his name :roll: God, do some more creative :evil:

Not really, removed R, removed U and mutilated other letters multiple times. The point is to piss you off, and I'm successful.

:shame:

Your lame D3N. I know I should not feed the flame but I am going to.

Your life stinks. All you do is vandalise other peoples logo's on drawball. Get outside. Get a job and some friends. You obviously look like you have some computer programming up your sleeve so get a job in that profession... Just go back to /b/...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

All D3N does is write his name :roll: God, do some more creative :evil:

Not really, removed R, removed U and mutilated other letters multiple times. The point is to piss you off, and I'm successful.

Not as successful as you might think my ill-witted adversary ::'

Question:

How do you draw straight lines. Like, is there a key that you press when you draw or something, or is it all by mouse?

First, left click and hold it, then right click. Finally left click where you want your line to end and voila, a line

D3N I'm guessing you have very low self-esteem is you're purposely spending time to piss people off, seriously, that's just sad, I don't care what you say about "my total level and exp" but you must have a seriously sad life if you're spending it to piss people off.

Well, I did my best making the P again, but I say, it was a failed attempt. I don't have enough ink to fill it in though.

I'll be back tomorrow to check on this.

I suggest we drop the subject of d3n completely. It's drawball and he can do what he wants, with bots or without.

Battle on, comrades! :thumbup:

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Ran out of ink again <.<

Ah well...HYT to whoever we helping me :P

Hyt back at you. Was me. :)

The "T" was in pretty bad shape, so I filled that in. Ran out of ink, as usual.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Hello tip.it

Just wondering, when I try to draw, nothing happens, even when I finish the puzzle. Did I get temp banned from drawing or something?

By the way, I made that large white circle encased with a black lining and a red lining to the right of your logo.

Also I would suggest moving your logo, or just letting the bots take it over, until it finally disappears into the depths of the internet. May I suggest that lovely LARGE XENU.NET logo a little down to the right. Seriously, it takes up like 15% of the ball.

Hello tip.it

Just wondering, when I try to draw, nothing happens, even when I finish the puzzle. Did I get temp banned from drawing or something?

By the way, I made that large white circle encased with a black lining and a red lining to the right of your logo.

Also I would suggest moving your logo, or just letting the bots take it over, until it finally disappears into the depths of the internet. May I suggest that lovely LARGE XENU.NET logo a little down to the right. Seriously, it takes up like 15% of the ball.

did you try selecting a larger brush size? the default is like invisible lol

I started back up again today, after an IP reset screwed up my ability to get 50%+ a day.... I didn't get much done, but it's a start.

I'd think it would be extremely hard to move the logo. We would have to get a bunch of people on at once and just start draw everything at one time to avoid vandals.

And people would have to have 100% ink or something to finish the whole thing. How did the original people do it?

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

I'd think it would be extremely hard to move the logo. We would have to get a bunch of people on at once and just start draw everything at one time to avoid vandals.

And people would have to have 100% ink or something to finish the whole thing. How did the original people do it?

The original people just drew the outlines and people started to fill it in.

It was actually really small. Started off with just one filled circle at the closest zoom, then gradually worked outwords.

Not as hard to start a new one as everyone thinks, but we'd run into the same exact problem no matter where we moved it.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

It was actually really small. Started off with just one filled circle at the closest zoom, then gradually worked outwords.

Not as hard to start a new one as everyone thinks, but we'd run into the same exact problem no matter where we moved it.

Actually, unless a peice of art on the ball is protected, it will get ransacked by internet idiots. It happens to everything, it's not just us.