Drawball - New Recruits Needed!

Denismage

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fixed the bottom part of the sword completely. No more dumb blue lines on there.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Right now I have 37.2% and finally I'm back at 50%/day which for some reason is where I sit at (the rate of recharge is not increasing anymore) I fixed the T and P a little, but mostly just looking out every 10 minutes for graffitificators (new word :P )

So glad someone decided to ruin my handy work and completely cover the sword tip in white -.-

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Went to repair a bit, and I'm now outta ink, lol we were 2 people fighting a person that was making grafities as well, kinda fun when I'm tired like I am.

I helped someone fix the p but now it says prune tips

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Hello, everyone... ::'

I just applied some repairs to the "U" in "RUNE" before posting here... I'm joining in, and it is eventually going to get ugly for anyone who is trying to deface our logo. BTW, can anyone here lend a hand to fixing it up some more? And can anyone get rid of that foul language in the lower parts, above the "HYT"??? :-s

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Hello, everyone... ::'

I just applied some repairs to the "U" in "RUNE" before posting here... I'm joining in, and it is eventually going to get ugly for anyone who is trying to deface our logo. BTW, can anyone here lend a hand to fixing it up some more? And can anyone get rid of that foul language in the lower parts, above the "HYT"??? :-s

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

Naughty words removed with the best shade of brown I could get.