Drawball - New Recruits Needed!

Denismage

Hello, everyone... ::'

I just applied some repairs to the "U" in "RUNE" before posting here... I'm joining in, and it is eventually going to get ugly for anyone who is trying to deface our logo. BTW, can anyone here lend a hand to fixing it up some more? And can anyone get rid of that foul language in the lower parts, above the "HYT"??? :-s

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

Naughty words removed with the best shade of brown I could get.

Lol sorry guys.

BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read back through all 8 pages of this long thread. I have to say, I'm not happy with how Drawball works. Simple long and short, I'll never reach 100% ink to use, because of the fact that my IP changes every time the DSL Modem is off for an hour or more. And I don't control if it stays on, so I can't stop this problem from happening to me. Worse, I'll never acquire enough ink to keep up the fight, so I'm backing out. Good luck to the rest of you. :(

(Stupid drawball site... They need to change their design. Now I'm wishing I'd never ran into them, as well as this thread. -.- ... Sticking around would have meant subjecting myself to undue stress and mental torture anyway.)

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I just read back through all 8 pages of this long thread. I have to say, I'm not happy with how Drawball works. Simple long and short, I'll never reach 100% ink to use, because of the fact that my IP changes every time the DSL Modem is off for an hour or more. And I don't control if it stays on, so I can't stop this problem from happening to me. Worse, I'll never acquire enough ink to keep up the fight, so I'm backing out. Good luck to the rest of you. :(

(Stupid drawball site... They need to change their design. Now I'm wishing I'd never ran into them, as well as this thread. -.- ... Sticking around would have meant subjecting myself to undue stress and mental torture anyway.)

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

how about this, people whos IP address keeps getting reset just work on the constant scribbles on our logo, everyone that can save ink try to save it to atleast 30% before another huge attack comes by

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

That "Dan was here wasn't me I have better thing to do than ruin peoples work.

I patched up the top-left of the P, problem is it's now a white space so it probably won't last long.

~Dan64Au

Since 27 Aug 2002

OH MY GOD WE ARE BEING LOST IN A SEA OF BLACK!!!!

AL UNITS ON THE LOGO NOW!

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I've pretty much just realized that we should prioritize what is fixed, i.e. if it can be seen from 0%, it gets fixed ASAP. Then if there is nothing all too visible from 0%, we move to whatever can be seen from 33%, and so on. Like someone mentioned before, if your IP resets too often, just work on the random scribbles, or maybe try and just keep the structure of the TIPS letter. For instance, make sure there is a visible outline for the black and white, and make them straight (See the main post for how to draw straight lines)

Just a question, but I'm not sure if we should try and recruit people from the Runescape sections of the forum. I have seen quite a few users there that I wouldn't put it too far past them to vandalize the logo :|

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Anyone who has any reasonable amount of ink right now should work on the P - it's simply a mess.

Whoever's doing it is still there, so I'm gonna wait until they finish because changing it from a T to a P is easy, but fixing scribbles is a pain in the [wagon].

Anyone who has any reasonable amount of ink right now should work on the P - it's simply a mess.

Whoever's doing it is still there, so I'm gonna wait until they finish because changing it from a T to a P is easy, but fixing scribbles is a pain in the [wagon].

Yeah, I'll wait until the vandal is content in changing 'tips' to [bleep].

if you leave him be he'll finish the job with more ink to spare, if you fight you waste his ink ;)

And ours. And there's the chance that you'll just piss them off and they'll just scribble everywhere. In my experience, it's easier to leave them be, and clean up after.