Smash Club.

Caxis

Kcdragon, are you maining Shiek now?! If you are I'm going to have to fight you Shiek vs Shiek when I get back. That is, after I stop sucking so much....

That video was uhh interesting Kcdragon... :lol: Favorited

PS. If ANYONE EVER calls me Mcdonalds (*Cough* Skatedog *Cough) again I'm going to destroy them with a Jiggillypuff powered side-b slap. Fear it.

(Yes I know its technically pound)

prospektssigza4.jpg

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he was talking about me for a sec because I work for McDonalds. Then I thought, how could he have possibly known that?

And my Sheik isn't very good. I need a lot of work to make her better than my Pit, Lucas, and Peach. Just right now I'm interested in maining with her.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I think I figured out how to beat Kent again with Samus \'.

18jou1rA9ps

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I thought he was talking about me for a sec because I work for McDonalds. Then I thought, how could he have possibly known that?

Does it surprise you that I may have found out information about your private life? :roll:

Mac is McDonalds because he is the 'Mac Master', Big Mac...etc, so McDonalds. ::'

I'm just not sure who is Wendys...or A & W, unlike you two, they've hid their identities better.

I am Burger King. :-$

In 30 hours, I will be home. And able to play Brawl again. Don't know if that's a good thing.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I'm ready if anyone is ready.

We can play in half an hour, but I've been getting a lot of lag lately =/...

That was my fault. But the last two games where you suicided your last lives we're perfectly fine. That was after my downloading was done...

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I'm ready if anyone is ready.

We can play in half an hour, but I've been getting a lot of lag lately =/...

That was my fault. But the last two games where you suicided your last lives we're perfectly fine. That was after my downloading was done...

The lag was all on my side.

I've reset my connection which has always helped alleviate lag for me. It happens every few months so...

Anyway, I'm going online now.

I had to quit cuz my controller just stops working at some point. Besides that I was hungry. :wall:

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I've noticed that my controller causes lag sometimes :-k I would try and play, it would get all laggy, then I would turn it off (it's wireless so that might be the problem) and the lag would go away. And it wasn't some random occurance as I was able to duplicate it. I switched the receiver so that should stop the problem, but still....

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!