Smash Club.

Caxis

I am kind of iffy on the whole "If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser" thing. I mean I know you can resist it, but that move can be seriously abused if bowser has two lives and the opponent only has one.

prospektssigza4.jpg

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am kind of iffy on the whole "If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser" thing. I mean I know you can resist it, but that move can be seriously abused if bowser has two lives and the opponent only has one.

If the bowser knows what he's doing he'll be in the air after you die (WTF?)

Stalling/Infinites? I don't stall, it's not even possible on FD. The only thing close is dtilt into a wall, which isn't an infinite/stall. It works only up to so long before you get out with good di. *infinites* are different from chaingrabs, combos, and juggles.

Edit:

Corneria

While the wall on the right is dangerous and the ceiling is low on top of the fin, we do not believe these are uncontrollable aspects of the stage and therefore it should not be banned. If you wish to camp the wall in hopes of getting off an infinite, you must put your back to the blast zone that is incredibly close to that side of the stage.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I like most of those rules, what do you guys think of them? I like the stage choices, and the stage ban is something I like as well. I'll read through the rules when I get home, and then decide what to use for the next tournament.

By the way, infinites are not banned. DDD's chaingrab infinite isn't (walls aren't needed for some chars), Falco's chaingrabs, IC's chaingrab is only banned in Texas, but then again, judges are stupid there. Death grab isn't either.

The example for stalling was a bad one, a better example is peach bombing against a wall back in melee, or IDC. Or shiek's ftilt lock, chain lock, ice lock, jab lock, block lock.

inuyashakent-2.png

I'm starting to get bored of our "standard" brawl playing. How about we add another variable into the mix? How does everyone feel about putting final smashes on low whenever we are brawling for fun? A final smash is just another attack, we should use them more often. Putting it on low means it wont appear too much during a match. What do you guys think?

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I'm starting to get bored of our "standard" brawl playing. How about we add another variable into the mix? How does everyone feel about putting final smashes on low whenever we are brawling for fun? A final smash is just another attack, we should use them more often. Putting it on low means it wont appear too much during a match. What do you guys think?

For fun? Hell, we could put bumpers on high, lol. But for a serious match... no. The whole point of banning is if it largely affects the metagame, up to the point it becomes all tactics vs that one tactic (This case the final smash).

inuyashakent-2.png

For fun? Hell, we could put bumpers on high, lol. But for a serious match... no. The whole point of banning is if it largely affects the metagame, up to the point it becomes all tactics vs that one tactic (This case the final smash).

I'm not saying put them on low for serious matches, and tournament matches, I'm saying put it on low for when we just post that want to brawl. I know you could put bumpers on high, but it's rare that we get a match with items. I'm saying we could just play with final smashes on for a bit, to make it a bit more fun.

Final smashes eh? Sure, but you know whats more fun?

2v2's.

We can hardly ever get a 2v2 match started. We need get a way of assigning partners if we have a good 4 player match started.

I usually turn items on (Bumbers, bombs, final smash's, and some others) and try to pick different stages like Big Blue, 75M, or Mario Bros. But it ends up being Final Destination with no items :lol:.

And I'll be home in a few hours, so I can play some games then.

And another thing, I'll be getting Disgaea 3 soon so I might not be playing that much brawl >.>...

How could we get a good 2v2 system? Maybe we choose partners?

Either Nintendo or Tip.It should make a proper online matches system.

The whole stage system seems overly complicated. I don't agree with the Bridge of Eldin being banned either. Players don't have to play on the edge the stage if they don't want to. It would be like complaining about Corneria and then choosing to stand on the blasters at the front.

How could we get a good 2v2 system? Maybe we choose partners?

Either Nintendo or Tip.It should make a proper online matches system.

The whole stage system seems overly complicated. I don't agree with the Bridge of Eldin being banned either. Players don't have to play on the edge the stage if they don't want to. It would be like complaining about Corneria and then choosing to stand on the blasters at the front.

If you are on Bridge of Eldin, most likely two players are going to camp away from eachother, leading to a 30 minute game. Huge ceilings, and the stage is way too long. If anybody tries to make it shorter, they have to approach ... not a good idea. (unless your MK).

inuyashakent-2.png

If you post before you go on, lol.

Once I leave my computer, I cant see what you guys wrote. I got on at 3:15, but no one but Gallade was on, and he was idle, so I just practiced against some lvl 9's and then got off.

If you post before you go on, lol.

Once I leave my computer, I cant see what you guys wrote. I got on at 3:15, but no one but Gallade was on, and he was idle, so I just practiced against some lvl 9's and then got off.

I passed out and slept all day. :wall:

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Uggggh today is my last day of summer. I know some of you have already gone back to school... but tomorrow is my first day back. :( Less time to Braaaaaaaaaawl!!!!! :cry:

Anyway, who wants to play with me for my last games of summer? :cry: :boohoo:

[/whine]

edit: ha.. forgot the h...

prospektssigza4.jpg