Smash Club.

Caxis

I had a huge brawl fest with a bunch of my friends last night, it was so fun. Anyway let me get to the point. I found a new character that I really like. Yes I know it seems to happen a lot with me. :roll: I'm actually really good with him, or so I think... :| Caxis is going to like this ( or not..)

[hide=My new best character is...]R.O.B!!!![/hide]

I seriously think he should be higher up on the tier list, just another reason why those lists are not so good. It doesn't really matter since we all don't like tiers anyways.

Tier lists fail because somebody at top should be higher? Fail.

Lol, Rob owns, he could be explained as... A character with every aspect every character wants. Best d smash in the game... it's so annoying, but don't let your metagame turn into spot dodge and dsmash rubble. Aubse his projectile, recovery, ko, damage racker...

It's just that falco and DDD are just good. The tier lists are accurate, although I don't like the fact that the tier list makes people think if you don't pick that character or that character, you can't win. It's a very minor difference between tiers usually, it's not like melee. :lol:

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll go try playing Melee again later. Don't know if I'll be any good, I completely forgot how to use Marth, who was my best.

Oh, and Hurricane Ike is coming...Nowhere near me thankfully...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I think I'll go try playing Melee again later. Don't know if I'll be any good, I completely forgot how to use Marth, who was my best.

Oh, and Hurricane Ike is coming...Nowhere near me thankfully...

Hurricane Metaknight would kill everybody in the world. It has too much priority! :lol:

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

okay, im on. how do you do this :oops:

OK, make sure you have my FC added to your Friends List. I'll set up a room so you don't have to worry about that. You should see me soon saying "Seeking Brawl 1/4". Choose my name and choose "Join Game". I'll get a message on my screen saying you want to join. I'll say yes, you join, we play.

That OK?

Ginger, you hold the most laggy games on earth, wanna go 1 on 1, Majin?

Blame my ridiculously slow Orange 1M connection. It's the most phail thing in the history of phail.

I'm trying to convince my Dad into a better connection though. It'll save him money. Win win. ;)

Melee is insane if you ask me, I've watched videos of it, and dang...

Not only melee. Classic too. Where do you think "Brawl sucks" comes from?

Falcon Punch is so much faster in Classic, it's actually really good. Not to mention it covers a lot more ground. And Kirby just kicks [wagon], he has a great [bleep]e and with five jumps...Once you're off the stage, you're dead.

Nothing like that in Brawl though. Except maybe Metaknight. ::'

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.