Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Penguin, we've already fought once, lol.

@Lenin, didn't we fight? Anyways, I've added everyone on the first posts list, and I did add you. Come on today though, let's see if I become the bottom of the ladder. ^_^

Don't get kinky on that plane, and think your Fox, or Falco, or Wolf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVaAVN94sTs

http://www.sirlin.net/Features/feature_ ... nPart1.htm

^I enjoyed that.

@Lenin, didn't we fight? Anyways, I've added everyone on the first posts list, and I did add you. Come on today though, let's see if I become the bottom of the ladder. ^_^

Don't think so, last I saw it said you were still awaiting registration. Are you good for now?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Don't think so, last I saw it said you were still awaiting registration. Are you good for now?

I'll go on now and check...

- Nope I have you added...friend code matches?

I was playing a while ago...I was using Snake... :thumbsup:

You were bashing Brawl in your topic, and saying that you sold your copy...Now you're acting like it's a good game?

Anyway, I have to be a counselor (Somewhat) at my church's annual camp this week, so my time slots are limited to after 4 PM. :|

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Kent posting that no-one can be him is really bothering me. He isn't great, is he?

He is very skilled, but i can beat him if he is using any character other then Snake. I think that is because of two reasons.

1. That's his main, so he is going to be very good with that character.

2. I have been testing some things. I've noticed that when I'm online fighting Kent there are two moves from snake that I can't escape. That would be Snakes A punch, triple hit thing, and when he does a short hop and and does his forward A move. When I'm play CPU's and my friends that are not online I can escape those moves, but the very slight lag is making it so nobody can.

Those moves were meant to be escape able when you are at lower damage. If I could escape those moves from snake I'm sure I could beat him sometimes. When he is using Snake that is. Has anyone noticed that those moves can K.O. you like at around 110%? Its insane!

He is still one of the best Brawl players. I'm not denying that.

prospektssigza4.jpg

Kent posting that no-one can be him is really bothering me. He isn't great, is he?

With Snake, he's unstopable, but even I can beat him if he's using Link.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Yeah, I only beat him a couple of times when he was using Snake, while he's beat me over..at least a dozen or so.

But I think his Link is much harder than his Snake. His Snake is predictable, but is hard because you can't get a good KO on him and his A A A he lures you to can KO anyone at about 110%.

He is not invincible though, I have played much harder players both online and in real life.

songokusigtif.png

Well Kent kinda earned to rub it in our faces abit, but I really don't mind it even if it is annoying. Just more to rub in his face when we are able to beat him. Lol...

Snaked is a glitched character, not overpowered but glitched. Hitboxes and recoveries are insane.

His other characters, mainly DK are tougher to beat then snake would be without those glitches. >.>

Anyways my internet is down, or has been down, don't know when it'll be back up. =/

Two tornadoes haev touched down in Ontario in the last month, which is like pigs flying...-.-.

I'll bet pigs were flying when those tornados were about :P Anyone up for a brawl?

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif