Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have difficulty fighting COM's at level 9. Well not difficulty, but it's i die, they die, I die, they die...end game.

Don't know how you guys can predict what someone is going to do even with mind games.

Experience :lol:

I'll play Caxis.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Meant to post this in my previous post, but forgot. =(

Since I'm pretty much on the bottom here I was wondering if you guys could share some advice, since I'm basically a newb even with having the first darn game, lol.

From what you guys have said I need to work on defending more, and moving around more? Could you guys explain that a bit more in detail...?

As well anything else would be helpful, as just watching videos and reading SBF isn't enough.

Thanks lol <3:

I'd brawl you Caxis, but I'd get downed in the first 20 seconds due to lack of sleep...=(

Moe, uhh... you roll WAYYYYY too much.

And Skate, I forgot how you played but heres some general advice.

Bair as an edgeguard.

Don't forget to shield, spot dodge, and roll.

Don't spam up-b. Never. Ever.

You can swallow, but make sure it hits and it's a good special.

Down b spam... is bad, too predictable.

You can use the hammer as a recovery.

Dair [bleep]es.

Don't spam smash attacks.

inuyashakent-2.png

Bair as an edgeguard.

Back air so that's...A+opposite direction, while in air? It's with Kirby's feet going behind him almost acts a KO at 90%+?

Spot dodge...I only knew of the shield, and then the 'rolling' or the hand stands in Kirby's case...No idea how to do spot dodge...?

Recovery as in recovering the shield? Assuming you mean air hammer as well?

Everything else I already knew, just the up+B, down+B, and the the constant smashes were from misplaced fingers lol - I really have bad finger coordination. >.>

Thanks though =)

Bair as an edgeguard.

Back air so that's...A+opposite direction, while in air? It's with Kirby's feet going behind him almost acts a KO at 90%+?

Spot dodge...I only knew of the shield, and then the 'rolling' or the hand stands in Kirby's case...No idea how to do spot dodge...?

Recovery as in recovering the shield? Assuming you mean air hammer as well?

Everything else I already knew, just the up+B, down+B, and the the constant smashes were from misplaced fingers lol - I really have bad finger coordination. >.>

Thanks though =)

Yes, that's a back air. N-air is neutral, (No direction) f-air is forward, d-air is down, and u-air is up.

Spot dodge is pressing down while shielding.

Recovery is when you're knocked off the stage, and trying to come back. Kirby's forward b gives him a small boost forward when you use it.

Recovery is when you're knocked off the stage, and trying to come back. Kirby's forward b gives him a small boost forward when you use it.

Oh that, I prefer F-air, it's quicker and you move the same distance with little to no landing lag, right...?

So d-shield eh?

Koolio, things to test. =)

Oh that, I prefer F-air, it's quicker and you move the same distance with little to no landing lag, right...?

So d-shield eh?

Koolio, things to test. =)

Forward B intimidates people trying to gimp you. :lol:

inuyashakent-2.png

I dont really care for looking up tips... Im just playing for fun & learning as I go. I know I roll a lot... but im not good enough to do a lot anyway. The competitive nature is kinda annoying, im just way too inconsistant/not knowledgable/caring enough like the insane pros to be that good. That being said, fun matches kent. I havent played a ton of people but id say youre probably the 2nd or 3rd best person ive faced.

sig3bh7.png