Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skate, wanna go 1 on 1 with our Kirby's?

I'm taking a little break, hence why I left KcD, I'll replay in like 10 minutes though. My hand and arm are hurting... >.>

Do you main Kirby? =O

Lol, he mains Ness I think...

Sure, Wii controller must be rreaaaallly confortable. :lol:

Edit: I want 2v2!

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Skate, wanna go 1 on 1 with our Kirby's?

I'm taking a little break, hence why I left KcD, I'll replay in like 10 minutes though. My hand and arm are hurting... >.>

Do you main Kirby? =O

Ahh then I will join you momentarily. SS4, do you have me added? If not add me please. I'm pretty sure I have you added.

Guys lets set up a team battle. I call Kent on my team!!! :roll:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Guys lets set up a team battle. I call Kent on my team!!! :roll:

Kent isn't gonna be much help when your the one dead. :twisted:

Because Kent likes to use glitched characters; Half of the glitched characters = physically strong characters/middle weight class.

Connecting now...

BTW, we should set up a 2vs2...

Why is Kent so in love with heavy fighters or fighters taht are physically strong.

Cause he knows how to be uber cheap. Sucks doesnt it?

I like using chars. that arnt really strong or high tier. Shows how well you can fight if you can win with a lower tier character.

And Skate, I don't think I would be the one dead, seeing how I beat you on both our 1v1's :lol: :roll:

Why is Kent so in love with heavy fighters or fighters taht are physically strong.

Lol, in SSBM my mains were Gannon, Bowser, IC. Also, I like players that are strong and very heavy. If you know how, they can easily keep up to speed with other characters. Plus, snake has projectiles which makes him a really good heavy. Deceptive range, projectiles, infinite recovery (though bad), fast attacks, explosives, ect.

What do you mean when you say glitched characters Skate?....

Also, Crazy, my disk went bad... brb in 1 min.

Kc, I like to main the charactesr I like... why would I use low tier chars in melee?

inuyashakent-2.png

Idk, it just seems to be the high tier characters are you favorites :roll:

But it doesnt matter. If they are the ones you like, go ahead and use them. I won't complain, much. :lol:

Idk, it just seems to be the high tier characters are you favorites :roll:

But it doesnt matter. If they are the ones you like, go ahead and use them. I won't complain, much. :lol:

Peach is high tier. :wall:

Anyway, your basing that off one character...? What about Link, Ice climbers, Ganon, Bowser? Are those god tier as well? Might as well say Manoman for using Olimar. :x

inuyashakent-2.png

You haven't noticed the long outreach of his attacks? And how they reach even when we're not within range of each other? That, and it was partially sarcasm that you used overly powerful or in other words 'god mode' characters.

@Kc, with Crazy here, you'd be dead. :D

The tier classification thing is kind of dumb and unrealistic.

You haven't noticed the long outreach of his attacks? And how they reach even when we're not within range of each other? That, and it was partially sarcasm that you used overly powerful or in other words 'god mode' characters.

@Kc, with Crazy here, you'd be dead. :D

The tier classification thing is kind of dumb and unrealistic.

Ignoring tiers is ignorant, but there is no official tier made by the back room yet.

Thats not glitched. Thats called deceptive range... many characters have that...

inuyashakent-2.png

Never knew peach was high tier lol.

Fine you use 1 high tier character that I can think of (unless Diddy is high tier as well)

Your just a beast, no use arguing the fact. Your good with any character you play with I bet, unless you are fooling around.

Skate gives a good point, I've been on smashboards and read about Snakes huge attack hit range. Atleast 3 of his attacks can can hit farther than the actual attack go's.

Never knew peach was high tier lol.

Fine you use 1 high tier character that I can think of (unless Diddy is high tier as well)

Your just a beast, no use arguing the fact. Your good with any character you play with I bet, unless you are fooling around.

Skate gives a good point, I've been on smashboards and read about Snakes huge attack hit range. Atleast 3 of his attacks can can hit farther than the actual attack go's.

His tilts. That is not a glitch, but because they were meant to be put in his metagame. In fact, his Smashes (besides usmash) are extremely situational, and even his usmash only has a few situational uses...

His tilts, in fact, can be considered a regular smash attack.

Edit: What on earth made you think Diddy is high tier...? Good combos, but thats about it.

inuyashakent-2.png

Well, Snake is the highest Tier at the moment in Brawl, because he has the ability to gain infinite ground and space, especially in Final Destination, the horizontal paradise for Snake to set his traps. What really annoies me about your Snake is that none of his traps aren't meant to attack me, but to defend yourself in the corner and distract me, and no matter how damaged I get you, your Up B always recovers you, and if not, you use the explosive glitch to recover. Also, Snakes' simple neutral A-A-A combo effortlessly KOs nearly any character at least at 100% damage.

I also hate Bowser's ground pound so much, especially when he flips you into it.

Ness is a Medium Tier, along with Lucas.

Peach is a semi high tier as is Kirby and Diddy Kong.

Toon Link is a high tier.

Snake is tier numbero Uno.

Well, enough about that *tiers are for queers.*

songokusigtif.png

Well, Snake is the highest Tier at the moment in Brawl, because he has the ability to gain infinite ground and space, especially in Final Destination, the horizontal paradise for Snake to set his traps. What really annoies me about your Snake is that none of his traps aren't meant to attack me, but to defend yourself in the corner and distract me, and no matter how damaged I get you, your Up B always recovers you, and if not, you use the explosive glitch to recover. Also, Snakes' simple neutral A-A-A combo effortlessly KOs nearly any character at least at 100% damage.

I also hate Bowser's ground pound so much, especially when he flips you into it.

Ness is a Medium Tier, along with Lucas.

Peach is a semi high tier as is Kirby and Diddy Kong.

Toon Link is a high tier.

Snake is tier numbero Uno.

Well, enough about that *tiers are for queers.*

Lol, this is pretty much the strongest game as time goes on...

First few months : Olimar

Few weeks : Snake

Now : Huge debates about this now, especially with Snake having an almost impossible matchup with many characters. Marth having such cheap airs, KO especially with sweetspot... Meta having such huge combos, damage, and can ko... ect.

inuyashakent-2.png

Thats not glitched. Thats called deceptive range... many characters have that...

Many characters as in 3? Or what was the number? But snake's are the most absurd out of all of them. I think as well Snake has the most glitches in him anyways.

Snake = The most difficult character to beat if your Kirby, if the snake user is utilizing the grenades, mortar slide, and is playing pretty hard on the ground. Not making excuses but Kirby has little to no counters except the shield to most of them, unlike some characters which can counter at least some of them.

Regardless you own me anyways as proven by DK.

If we're talking about characters we hate, I hate Yoshi with a passion, not because I struggle, but because he's so darn annoying to use.

- K it's taken me like 20 times to actually post this, good fight preview new posts feature, sorry if any of the above was debated and I missed it -

That is why Metaknight, Marth and Snake are always neck on neck with each other on the Top of the tier list.

Just to bring this up about Olimar, I have never seen a non-camping Olimar, ever.

And to answer your question that I missed, Skate, Kirby was my main when I started Brawl, and for the first few week after, I then moved on to Lucario, then Toon Link, then Pokemon Trainer, and then Ness.

I then took a month's break from Brawl and here we are. Kirby and Toon Link right now are my backup characters, when I get bored of using Ness. I haven't used those two that much lately.

songokusigtif.png

Many characters as in 3? Or what was the number? But snake's are the most absurd out of all of them. I think as well Snake has the most glitches in him anyways.

Snake = The most difficult character to beat if your Kirby, if the snake user is utilizing the grenades, mortar slide, and is playing pretty hard on the ground. Not making excuses but Kirby has little to no counters except the shield to most of them, unlike some characters which can counter at least some of them.

Regardless you own me anyways as proven by DK.

If we're talking about characters we hate, I hate Yoshi with a passion, not because I struggle, but because he's so darn annoying to use.

- K it's taken me like 20 times to actually post this, good fight preview new posts feature, sorry if any of the above was debated and I missed it -

How can you hate a cute green dinosaur... who lays eggs alot.

Anyways, most character's

That is why Metaknight, Marth and Snake are always neck on neck with each other on the Top of the tier list.

Just to bring this up about Olimar, I have never seen a non-camping Olimar, ever,

I think Olimar is top tier. Literally the best camper in the game. Huge grab combos. EEAasssy Kos. Huge range. Priority is ignored because his attacks are disjointed. Everything besides a good recovery. Which is actually alot better than most tether recoveries because his purp pickman...

Edit: I mean god tier.

Edit 2: Crazy, I actually am pretty good with every character lol. I guess thats what you get for playing melee for 7 years...

inuyashakent-2.png

I see Crazy, Kirby > all other characters because ignorance is bless. :)

The biased thread on snake:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176667

Non-users dislike him, users love him. There's no neutral standpoint in that thread.

Going to brawl now. Though I should go to bed almost 5 pm. =S

But without a doubt, Snake has the best range in the game. He camps as much as Olimar, as you do with him, throwing grenades, planting bombs in front of you, roasting mashmellows and simply waiting.

Enough Talk know, anyone want to hold a team battle?

songokusigtif.png