Smash Club.

Caxis

Upb spam is weaaaaak.

Stop Hammering in place.

Actually try to gimp me. :lol:

Utilt to combos

Stop f/u smashing...

I've been with super smash bros since the first one...I'm not a beginner, half of those were mistakes I kept on making due to lag in the fights. The hammering on the ground is a failed air hammer, I've yet to get the air hammer timed correctly, as it's sorta new. I'm not an idiot whose going to use an extremely slow move against others who are gonna A me asap.

Up B is the only range attack Kirby has, and that's before successfully using Kirby's special. If I got someones spec and it was distanced I would use that over the Up B, but in most cases to attack the opposition you have to use a distanced attack to get in close, or get them in the air and then play it from there, especially in beginning fights.

Also don't know if you know, but Up B isn't weak when you compare it to every other attack Kirby has. All of them are between 6-9%, except Down B and over B.

Whats F/U? :-#

Uptilt for Kirby is an option when they are in the air, when they are in the ground it's much better to do a grab than send them in the air, as the grab does send them into the air and does deal more damage vs the time it would take to do a full uptilt.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upb spam is weaaaaak.

Stop Hammering in place.

Actually try to gimp me. :lol:

Utilt to combos

Stop f/u smashing...

I've been with super smash bros since the first one...I'm not a beginner, half of those were mistakes I kept on making due to lag in the fights. The hammering on the ground is a failed air hammer, I've yet to get the air hammer timed correctly, as it's sorta new. I'm not an idiot whose going to use an extremely slow move against others who are gonna A me asap.

Up B is the only range attack Kirby has, and that's before successfully using Kirby's special. If I got someones spec and it was distanced I would use that over the Up B, but in most cases to attack the opposition you have to use a distanced attack to get in close, or get them in the air and then play it from there, especially in beginning fights.

Also don't know if you know, but Up B isn't weak when you compare it to every other attack Kirby has. All of them are between 6-9%, except Down B and over B.

Whats F/U? :-#

Uptilt for Kirby is an option when they are in the air, when they are in the ground it's much better to do a grab than send them in the air, as the grab does send them into the air and does deal more damage vs the time it would take to do a full uptilt.

Forward/Up

Also, grab combos are very easily predictable, and in Kirby's case I can easily DI out of them.

Anybody want to brawl?

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I'll be able to play in about half an hour or so, if anyone's gonna be on ^_^ Just to let you know, I probably suck, I haven't had much of a challenge because I've only been able to play against my little brother, who's only 8.

My brother's 5 and he's better than most here lol. :ohnoes:

inuyashakent-2.png

Man I need to get better. I had my rear handed to me fighting you two. After a while I just said screw it and put it on random because my best characters weren't helping me at all. I'll get better eventually though.

BTW I only left because my mother wanted the TV. Once I get my own place again I won't hafta worry about that as much.

I think someone here is getting a little easier each time we fight. First couldn't kill you, then got you down to three before dying now I'm getting you at 90% on your second life before dying.

Only a matter of time. ::'

But yea, pretty epic fights between us if I may say so.

And good fights Bloody.

----

Lol, Kirby is a much better FFA than a 1vs1 character from my experience. Lol...

I think someone here is getting a little easier each time we fight. First couldn't kill you, then got you down to three before dying now I'm getting you at 90% on your second life before dying.

Only a matter of time. ::'

But yea, pretty epic fights between us if I may say so.

And good fights Bloody.

----

Lol, Kirby is a much better FFA than a 1vs1 character from my experience. Lol...

Nevar nubcake! 8-)

inuyashakent-2.png

I'm not going to be able to brawl for a while, my connection's laggy as hell. I was in a match earlier and the whole thing ran like a baby's first steps. Eventually completely froze.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'm not going to be able to brawl for a while, my connection's laggy as hell. I was in a match earlier and the whole thing ran like a baby's first steps. Eventually completely froze.

I see, I guess my PM to you just now just went out the window... :wall:

My brother's 5 and he's better than most here lol. :ohnoes:

Your brother was my first [bleep]e ever last night. I don't know whats more sad. That your brother was MY first [bleep]e, or that your brother was my first [bleep]e... :?

prospektssigza4.jpg

Skatedog, I'll add you sometime today or tomorrow, I'm pretty bad though.

Bloodyhatchetbear, I still have yet to play you...

Anyway, I have found a new character that I'm testing against my friends in real life, I'll take him online soon enough. For now, fear Dedede. Sort of.

And Dedede is usually pretty bad for 1v1, decent for FFA though. I need to find a better 1v1 character...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Anyway, I have found a new character that I'm testing against my friends in real life, I'll take him online soon enough. For now, fear Dedede. Sort of.

And Dedede is usually pretty bad for 1v1, decent for FFA though. I need to find a better 1v1 character...

:?: DDD is considered a very good char, but he has counters found from high to low tier... which is strange.

Oh, and Skate. SSBB/M is a 60fps game. I doubt it can get as low as 1 per 3 seconds... Also, when one person lags everybody lags.

Edit: Anybody want to brawl?

inuyashakent-2.png

:?: DDD is considered a very good char, but he has counters found from high to low tier... which is strange.

Meh, it depends on who his opponent is. If it's someone like Ike, Dedede can easily win. If it's someone like Sonic or Marth, it'll be much harder.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Meh, it depends on who his opponent is. If it's someone like Ike, Dedede can easily win. If it's someone like Sonic or Marth, it'll be much harder.

Lol, thats what counters are.

Edit: I'm on now.

inuyashakent-2.png

Mano, get back on my disk is scratched, lol. I'm back on.

Scratched disks fail i guess :?

As I've said, I now suck :lol:

Na. You used to get 3 stocked by me, but those games we're ok. You got me down to 1 stock a few times... and you didn't get 3 stocked much. You still didn't beat me once... :lol: You're not getting worse.

Maybe I'm just good. 8-) 8-) :lol: 8-) 8-)

Think I'll go now, stupid error...

inuyashakent-2.png

Ok, Kent, if you still want to brawl I can now. Or if he can't, anyone else?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Sorry kent, didn't see that post, and my dad made me cut the grass just now. My code is 2 or 3 pages back.

Edit: here it is 3480-3172-0182

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif