Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may brawl later today, but who knows. Maybe I will see some of you guys on.

I'll probably see you on too. I love Link :D He's actually realllly good. But his recovery literally kills it :(

Kent, you wanna get on right now? I feel like playing, and your as good as anyone to practice on since your a good player. I want to improve my Ganondorf.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

I may brawl later today, but who knows. Maybe I will see some of you guys on.

I'll probably see you on too. I love Link :D He's actually realllly good. But his recovery literally kills it :(

I know what you mean. When your playing with Link it feels like your using Ganannondorf when it comes to recovery. Well its not that bad but he really needs better recover. Oh and I wasn't aware that Link was an it. :)

prospektssigza4.jpg

I will if your still willing.

Edit: I can fight you a few times with ganon, I'm surprisingly good with him.

Also, fixing my connection now...

Edit2: Links gravity and his recovery in general makes his recovery most likely the worst in the game, probably behind Ivysaur and Olimar. And when I said "it", I was referring to his awesome ubern3ss sk1llz.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I just got off #-o

Oh well. Kent, could you give me some feedback on my Peach usage? I want to know how well I used her. I was surprised I actually beat you with her.

I just got off #-o

Oh well. Kent, could you give me some feedback on my Peach usage? I want to know how well I used her. I was surprised I actually beat you with her.

Sadly, I said that was my brother taking the controller, and standing in front of the screen...

Anyway, the other matches you got close were 100% legit. Your peach is good, but try not to use f-b spam. It was buffed, but has a pretty big windup and down time. Try pressing y or x and holding down. That lets you float, and use any of peaches godly airs that you want. You spam counter. Bad. Spotdodge more, and don't be predictable with rolls. Thats how you get FALLLCONNN PUNNNCHED!!! Umm.. use spam turnips, and you when I die, you can throw them up to try to get a stich face. Like I said, float. Use that with an edgeguard using bair/fair.

To sum it up, don't be predictable. Spam the right moves. Use levitation. Edgeguard. Spam turnip. Stop spamming f-b. Spotdodge and not roll too much. Don't show a pattern. :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

inuyashakent-2.png

What does f-b stand for?

The rest of the stuff I understand and will work on.

I'm getting on now, if anyone wants to play.

Alright, Penguingeek, you have been added. Let's set this up. Finally.

I'll post my FC sometime later for anyone else who wants to add me.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

What does f-b stand for?

I'd assume forward-B, though it could mean something completely different, knowing Kent.

Lenin, I might actually be on within the next hour, but if not, we'll have to wait until tomorrow.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Foolgool

Friend Code:1032-0915-2018

Timezone/location: EST (GMT -05:00)

Availability: Most weeknights/weekends, most weekends all the time.

Main-Lucas

Secondaries-Olimar, ROB, Ike

Funs-Snake, D3, and Ice Climbers

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Good fights manoman... I really got to work on my link, but its so hard to learn all his techs... Gale guarding... especially his approach and his spacing...

Anyway, it was great fighting you again. By the way, I'll be using Snake in the tourny, watch out! :twisted:

inuyashakent-2.png

Good fights manoman... I really got to work on my link, but its so hard to learn all his techs... Gale guarding... especially his approach and his spacing...

Anyway, it was great fighting you again. By the way, I'll be using Snake in the tourny, watch out! :twisted:

Ah Snake, when the time comes, I'll be ready then.

I liked those games kcdragon. I saw that stunt you were trying to pull with Bowser. Putting the damage on 2.0 and then just using side-b. It doesn't work on Wario he's to cool. You are pretty good with peach. I bet you could master her if you just kept training really hard with her. Peach is so "sweet" :geek:

prospektssigza4.jpg