Smash Club.

Caxis

I was fighting someone named Lucid and he was using Marth and everything, I got creamed so badly, it was like I had never used a controller in my life. I couldn't even get him to 50% on his first life, meanwhile I was at 1 life 80%.

He wasn't overly good or anything, and I was predicting his moves fairly well when he wasn't spamming fA.

I sucked. I just couldn't get with it today. >.>

Oh so he doesdo cheap moves? I'mma hafta smack him :P

BTW that was my fiance. Marth is his best character. He was about to try to pwn you with Kirby when you let lol

EDIT: Lucid is my name, he doesn't know how to change names. It stems from one of my RP names (Lucidianna)

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh... marth fair spam. Annoying, but if you can read it (which obviously you can if he's spamming it) it's very easily punishable... especially with Marth's now short short.

Exactly what I was thinking. >.>

Yet I wasn't on the ball or something.

I'll join in with you guys?

I can play right now

We've got a game going, I think it's Mac whose hosting.

Pretty darn good fights between Mac, Kent, and Lucid. ^_^

I don't think Mac has me added :(

Nope I haven't sorry I will get around to it eventually.

All of those games were fun. I almost had Kent on that one battle on Pokemon Stadium 2. Skatedog111 can you please, for the love of all that is pure, not use Kirby's up-b so much!!!! It drives me crazy!!!! Oh and I play better when I mad/crazy.

prospektssigza4.jpg

If I can't use up B, then you can't use any of your range attacks. Sorry if it's repetitive, but it's the only range attack, and they are important you know. -.-

And I don't use it that much compared to the overall amount of range attacks others use. >.>

Also good fights with Kirby V. Wolf, kept me on my toes lol.

If I can't use up B, then you can't use any of your range attacks. Sorry if it's repetitive, but it's the only range attack, and they are important you know. -.-

And I don't use it that much compared to the overall amount of range attacks others use. >.>

Not true. It can be used as a mindgame to prevent your opponent from camping too much, but it's a bad projectile... which means you can easily be punished. Try approaching, not camping with a bad projectile which will lead to you getting owned.

Anybody want to 1v1 or 2v2?

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Not true. It can be used as a mindgame to prevent your opponent from camping too much, but it's a bad projectile... which means you can easily be punished. Try approaching, not camping with a bad projectile which will lead to you getting owned.

Anybody want to 1v1 or 2v2?

I know it's one of those things you shouldn't be using all that often, but it works in most of my cases, as long as I'm a safe distance away I'm not getting punished. Besides in fights with 2 or more, it's good for crowd control, besides F-A.

I'll come on if you don't lose your connection. -.-