Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AL is for the Album.

Oh never thought that hah.

Samus is still major rape. Mario is OK but I SD with him too much in this game. If only his recovery was better...

I still need to try alot of characters, but ROB shorthop 2 f airs into dash attack into f smash seems semi-inescapable! :o I hate rob though.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Well how about this method, Kent?

http://web.me.com/shane_mulligan/Brawl+ ... lcome.html

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Hoping for the best.... It says SD codes found. Applying,.... but it's taking forever to load.

EDIT: That doesn't work... it says SD codes found, RSBE01, applying, but it freezes. Tried 3 times, each time taking out something until all it had was Apps, gecko, and the codes and the gameconfig that i just downloaded.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

What will I do without Luigi!! D:

EDIT: I love how they call it MK's \/\/horenado

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

I recommend edit that post before the mods find out you bypassed the censor...

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Not really - you can say "Whoring" and I dont think its offending anyone ;p

Kent you might wanna try Wiibrew forums if there are any - or something like that.

My Falcon is getting alot better. Ike is major rape now.

Nah the guys at the #BrawlPlus IRC channel are much better than the WiiBrew forums when it comes to making Brawl+ work.

My Mr. M is getting considerably better with his bairs of doom and uair juggles. D throw to a few u tilts to uair to nair is epic.

My sheik is great at rushing now. At about 10% you can down throw into 2 f airs, then f tilt them back up and do it 1-2 more times. Racks up a heap of damage. Not to mention if you get them close to the edge at the time of the F tilt you have a 30% chance of gimping them if you use N air instead of f air as the last kill.

Does Kent have any luck at getting Brawl+ to work?

Tried sheik or samus yet Kent? AMAZING. End of story. Samus' worst moves are now officially rape. If you havent tried them, Sheik can seriously own up to like 80% in under like 30 seconds if you get a decent matchup.

Samus is good too, F air is pro now, and U smash is good in the right spot. Im trying to use the U smash combos a bit more =o

Z air is the most rape-age thing on Samus still. But it has 1.3x more hitstun than normal attacks due to electricity.

Luigi's Uspec got nerfed from looking at some stuff about changes to the characters.

And he didn't get any buffs.

Fail.

Luigi sucks more in B+ than Reg Brawl without his signature move of uber pwn move :wall: :wall: :wall:

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Luigi's Uspec got nerfed from looking at some stuff about changes to the characters.

Fail.

Luigi sucks more in B+ than Reg Brawl without his signature move of uber pwn move :wall: :wall: :wall:

Well... I mean, Luigi's recovery was garbage anyways (had to be directly below the ledge to auto sweet spot ledge), and now because all character's can't autosweetspot, Luigi lost little where most of the cast did. And luigi can mad combo even more than in vBrawl.

Tried sheik or samus yet Kent? AMAZING. End of story. Samus' worst moves are now officially rape. If you havent tried them, Sheik can seriously own up to like 80% in under like 30 seconds if you get a decent matchup.

Samus is good too, F air is pro now, and U smash is good in the right spot. Im trying to use the U smash combos a bit more =o

Z air is the most rape-age thing on Samus still. But it has 1.3x more hitstun than normal attacks due to electricity.

Never tried them... but I like how Fox feels. I'll try them out tomorrow.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Fail.

Well at least Luigi can do this in Brawl+.

[yt]JUurb3VGAS4[/yt]

Fail.

Well at least Luigi can do this in Brawl+.

[yt]JUurb3VGAS4[/yt]

I bought an SD card SOOOOOOO i'm gona get B+ and chaingrab you all into oblivion :twss:

arcane_stew.png

Just so we can be clear are you in an NTSC region (North America) or a PAL region (Europe and Austrailia)?

Just so we can be clear are you in an NTSC region (North America) or a PAL region (Europe and Austrailia)?

I live in South Carolina

so america

arcane_stew.png

God damn it Gallade how the HELL do you spell Australia wrong?

Ok I added an extra i big deal. No I do not know how I spelled it wrong. :|

You amaricens.

I love you, too.