Smash Club.

Caxis

It affects both harshly.

Now just get the [bleep] over it. I dont want to play a hacked version of a game. Big deal :roll:

Maybe because my main has an Infinite on MK in normal Brawl now, Kent?

SHEIK OWNS.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not quitting.

I barely even started, I said I would play it to see my views on it.

And wtf is vBrawl?

Brawl+ affects both; I never said it affects Melee more than normal Brawl. Because both do. But oh wait, Brawl+ affects both much more than Brawl affects Melee and vice versa.

This debate/arguement is pointless. I dont care. I'm not playing it, its screwed up.

Sheik infinite on 50% of the roster including Meta Knight. What now?

vBrawl = vanilla brawl, just the unmodded version. And whatever, this argument is pointless.

And about Sheik having infinites... MK has infinites on 90% of the casts. DDD has infinites on 5. Marth and Charizard on a few. Point is, we'll see if this isn't banned/enough to bring him to high tier. It's not a perfect combo, it requires some precision and prediction. It's not 100%.

1. Footstooling opponents too close to the ground gives them enough time to react to Shiek's Bair.

2. Opponents can SDI her Ftilt in various directions that all need different appropriate actions for it to work.

3. Opponents can also DI right after the footstool, avoiding her even more.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

MK doesnt have infinities...?

1. That wont happen.

2. Not really going to help.

3. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Charizard has infinites? :o omg.

And if this is banned its only because 80% of the people will cry because MK gets owned by someone.

Ahh... meant to say IC has infinites on 90%. 2 and 3 WILL force the opponent to predict which = not a 100% combo, especially on some characters. SNAKE. (and other big characters). And by saying 1 won't happen, you're assuming the player is absolutely perfect. No mistakes.

And charizard has infinites due to his large Grab range. I forgot to mention Yoshi and his psuedo-infinites.

Edit: Even the higher end sheiks admit this isn't an infinite.

SDIing the Ftilt, DI on the footstool, and SDI on the Bair. Not to mention that if you footstool them too close to the ground, it doesn't work.

People are still hyping this even after it's been watered down to a funny looking 10% combo+techchase?

Yeah... SDIing the ftilt won't help much... it's why the move is so good for locking. DI on the footstool and SDI on the bairs is huge though.

inuyashakent-2.png

Ahh... meant to say IC has infinites on 90%. 2 and 3 WILL force the opponent to predict which = not a 100% combo, especially on some characters. SNAKE. (and other big characters). And by saying 1 won't happen, you're assuming the player is absolutely perfect. No mistakes.

I heard it was an infinity. I saw a vid and said, nah, that would only go up to like 120%.

I'm kinda.. like.. 85% sure that this will work enough to kill MKs enough.

Anime Brawl anyone?

[yt]KRBPhgWYekY[/yt]

Plus I think I'm gonna have Pit as my secondary just because I got the Flandre Scarlet skin for him. :D

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

How does one get Melee FD in Brawl? Or is this Brawl+?

Pit is ftw.

According to Kitty Corp. the stage texture hack in the video is called The World. And yes it is also Brawl+.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

That's why the people who made the Brawl+ codes also put in a Level Freezing code so the stage doesn't transform. For example on Luigi's Mansion the mansion starts out completely destoyed and it stays destroyed.

Name was changed. :o

Stage freezing code could've done better. I mean, the F zero stage and maybe Delfino.

Stage freezing code could've done better. I mean, the F zero stage and maybe Delfino.

It's only for stages that remain stationary like Pokemon Stadium, Warioware Inc., and Luigi's Mansion.

Personally I don't really care for the name.

We're bigger than the WoW thread for crying out loud...

It's only for stages that remain stationary like Pokemon Stadium, Warioware Inc., and Luigi's Mansion.

I said the coders shouldve given us codes to freeze the F zero stage at the good spot(s) and the Delfino at the good spot(s)

I said the coders shouldve given us codes to freeze the F zero stage at the good spot(s) and the Delfino at the good spot(s)

Well F zero really doesn't have good spots (Best spot has a walk off ground, stupid cars in the way for silly combos, etc. There's no reason to hack a nonviable stage, and Delfino is perfectly viable as it is. Pokemon stadium 2 was unplayable, and LUigi's mansion was ridiculously gay.

inuyashakent-2.png