Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Kent, Delfino could be better. It's got walls and walk off edges. Both things that other places are banned for.

And F-Zero has a few decent spots.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Add my friend Code

I live in Kansas City {central Time}

Friend Code: 4339-3257-7262

:mrgreen:

I dare anyone to take him on :)

Lol is he good? I guess I could play him...

Ill ad him ina bit.

Lol kirby's hammer made my brother cry :XD:

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Actually, they could have frozen the Delfino spot where it is in the air ASAP. That's a good spot IMO.

They could have frozen Norfair too - Epic for teams.

Anyway, news for you guys. I'm still playing Brawl+. But when I get Melee that's a different story.

WTF howbad?!

If you like that, get an F air in from Kirby, F throw into hammer, Then D throw into Up B, roll backwards and predict your brother for another hammer O_o

Add my friend Code

I live in Kansas City {central Time}

Friend Code: 4339-3257-7262

:mrgreen:

I dare anyone to take him on :)

Lol is he good? I guess I could play him...

Ill ad him ina bit.

Lol kirby's hammer made my brother cry :XD:

Did Brawl+ work for you or not?

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

My Kirby detector came on.

Brawl+ sounds like the version of Brawl for those that play the game for more than 30 hours a week and want a hardcore version of Brawl that should have been brought out from Nintendo, except that Nintendo was catering towards casual players at the time.

Right?

Anyways I want to give Brawl+ a try, but the Smashboard scrubs are like so disorganized in my opinion. Lol. :P

+ I haven't played Brawl in like four months, lol.

50% of the posts were about brawl, 50% was about everything else. This is more a general Smash club now especially with Melee and Brawl+.

Ahh ok then. I should start playing again. I have forgotten how fun this game can be.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

My Kirby detector came on.

Brawl+ sounds like the version of Brawl for those that play the game for more than 30 hours a week and want a hardcore version of Brawl that should have been brought out from Nintendo, except that Nintendo was catering towards casual players at the time.

Right?

Anyways I want to give Brawl+ a try, but the Smashboard scrubs are like so disorganized in my opinion. Lol. :P

+ I haven't played Brawl in like four months, lol.

You have no idea how incorrect this statement is... lol. Brawl is super defensive, I think it's harder to learn TOP LEVEL PLAY. My opinion.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

You have no idea how incorrect this statement is... lol. Brawl is super defensive, I think it's harder to learn TOP LEVEL PLAY. My opinion.

But how many people are going to take the time to learn or even attempt top level play, and just buy the game...play it only when friends come over, which would be like once in a blue moon?

Meh, I really don't know, I was just being stereotypical of Nintendo, lol. :)

But how many people are going to take the time to learn or even attempt top level play, and just buy the game...play it only when friends come over, which would be like once in a blue moon?

Meh, I really don't know, I was just being stereotypical of Nintendo, lol. :)

:XD: At mediocre level play, they're both very easy.

inuyashakent-2.png

I'll go make one then....

EDIT: Here's an avatar for fans of Flandre Scarlet and/or Pit.

flandrepitavatar.jpg

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Yeah how are you making these by the way?

Yeah how are you making these by the way?

Paint.NET is awesome. :twss:

EDIT:

gokarioavatar.jpg

Kaaaaaaaaaa... meeeeeeeeeee... haaaaaaaaaaa... meeeeeeeeeeeee...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Hmm, could you make me a Falco one as well? One of each of my two fav characters then, and I'll get um to rotate. Thanks.

Paint.NET and Photoshop tend to confuse me, so I just stick to the basics. Hey it works for me, I made a sig with it, although admittingly not very good.

Wish hath been granted.

t0m1rt.jpg

Wish hath been granted.

t0m1rt.jpg

Awesome thanks, rotation idea = success as well :thumbsup:

Te he he.

Skate, Brawl+ is what I would call a mix of Melee and Brawl+ (saying this so theres not another flame war), putting Melee basics into Brawl to make Brawl+ a mix of a defensive and speedy game.

If you play Melee, the only reason you should play Brawl+ is for online.

Te he he.

Skate, Brawl+ is what I would call a mix of Melee and Brawl+ (saying this so theres not another flame war), putting Melee basics into Brawl to make Brawl+ a mix of a defensive and speedy game.

If you play Melee, the only reason you should play Brawl+ is for online.

I'd think those 3 are completely different games, and Melee is in no way superior to Brawl+, or not in a sense that there is no reason to play X besides for the X factor of the other game.

inuyashakent-2.png