Smash Club.

Caxis

It still is.

Howbad, what's your lineup of mains and secondaries?

EDIT:

Just wondering, what are you guys' fave Melee/Brawl players?

PC Chris is uber.

I like Isai too ;)

I dont need a siggy no moar.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boss and The Cape. Nuff said. 8-)

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Isai always sandbags Kent, so true. He's sandbagged tourneys so his friendship with Ken hasnt been screwed up so they can keep teaming.

;)

I just played Brawl+ for the first time the other day and all I have to say about it is "OMGWTFBBQSAUCE!" I've found a renewed passion to play, even though it's a hacked version though lol

Because normal Brawl was a lot different then Melee, alot of my friends dropped the game after a few months, but with Brawl+ now going around, all my friends are wanting to play again now. More friends = more fun.

Brawl+ is nowhere near as fun as normal brawl to be honest. It's more competitive.

But yet another person comparing it to Melee, I guess I am right :D

I personally love Brawl the way it is, my friends are those that are too competitive and won't play unless they are sure to win. Brawl+ brings back the times of old when you could simply just wreck people, but in normal Brawl, the unexpected always happens.

Brawl is extremely slow paced, campy game. In a game with no combos, every % matters. (Seriously) So that's why people start planking, super camping, stalling... (Dont' get caught!) Brawl+ is the same game, but faster.

Nah Kent, imo it isnt 'the same game'. People still can plank and 'super camp' AND stall in Brawl+.

Played Brawl plus, only difference I felt was the speed and the fact is that I don't prat fall anymore. But W/E

I'm thinking of just getting certain codes to put on my Brawl, like..

No tripping

No PT stamina

No PT auto-switch on death

No fast-fall on C stick aerials.

Few others if I can think of any. Those are the basics to make Brawl a bit more decent without screwing the whole thing up.

No PT stamina

No PT auto-switch on death

:thumbup:

Brawl is extremely slow paced, campy game. In a game with no combos, every % matters. (Seriously) So that's why people start planking, super camping, stalling... (Dont' get caught!) Brawl+ is the same game, but faster.

Nah Kent, imo it isnt 'the same game'. People still can plank and 'super camp' AND stall in Brawl+.

Same physics. Same game engine. Same concept.

You can't plank in Brawl+ due to the non-auto sweet spot.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I still havent tried to install brawl+ yet. >.>

Then go here if you need help.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

The only way you can jump plank is to go super low, which will make you an easy target for edgeguarders/[bleep]es. Mario can't capeplank, he never could. Sure, he stalls and immediately comes back to the ledge, but he is still vulnerable when he's caping.

Err, its all the same crap. How do you plank in Brawl? You jump over the edge still.

Mario can side cape the opposite way of the edge and grabs it. It's not perfect, but it's planking. Probably the fastest 'plank' in this hack.