Smash Club.

Caxis

Mario still kicks [wagon] with his aerials. :D

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Her UpB is too slow you could tech before she can dsmash you, or so I'd assume. And Samus is rape.

It's fast :|

And samus is rape - i said that like 200 times when I got B+ dont act like you just found it out ..

Mario is still noob CPU.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Mario is still noob CPU.

ALL CPUs are noob. -.-

And because of Brawl+ Mario's Cape Dash is now easier to perform and the distance you go is much farther.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Not all CPUs are noob. Mario is just a super noob. A few CPUs are MEGA noob and spam jab jab jab jab jab B B B jab

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I've also been playing with Flandre Scarlet (AKA: Pit) for a while on Brawl+, and she (he) is awesome. I can pull off a few decent combos.

Gona get brawl+ after school is out

@wizkid

Just bought the world ends with you

pretty epic game

very hard to fight unless the computer is doing the top screen for you

the fighting becomes way to easy though, i can endlessly combo the enemies with my overpowered shock wave attacks lol

Im on the 6th day so there is most likely more after that

WTF REAPER CREAPER!

:wall:

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

B+ is gone, and im going to use minor tweaks to improve the Brawl gameplay.

Asking on smashboards for this:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235916

Lol your thread got locked. :lol:

But don't worry here is the list of all known PAL codes for Brawl:

http://www.usbgecko.com/codes/index.php?r=e&c=RSBP01

I'm sorry to say that the Infinite Stamina for the Pokemon Trainer is not there.

And samus is rape - i said that like 200 times when I got B+ dont act like you just found it out

I was agreeing with you... no need to go badass.

It's RayOxide, what do you expect?

2j3qh46.jpg

And samus is rape - i said that like 200 times when I got B+ dont act like you just found it out

I was agreeing with you... no need to go badass.

It's RayOxide, what do you expect?

I expected him to acknowledge Mario's awesomeness.

If I can still cape gimp you in vBrawl then that means I'm still awesome. :twss:

OK, I haven't played Brawl in forever, and was about to again so I came here....What in the world is Brawl+?! :o

This shall answer all of your questions:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=213744

Man we really need Crazykid1321 to set up a Brawl+ section on the front page...

Thanks, but seems like a lot of work....I'll stick to brawl lol

It doesn't require that much work actually. All you need is an SD card.

Don't have :P the wii's system memory is enough for me atm

Well enjoy your Virgin Wii and completely miss out on the ultimate Brawl+ experience. -.-

Well enjoy your Virgin Wii and completely miss out on the ultimate Brawl+ experience. -.-

haha, interesting way of putting it :lol: idk, how much could i get a small sd card for?

You can get a 1GB SD Card for around $10.

haha, interesting way of putting it :lol: idk, how much could i get a small sd card for?

You can get a 1GB SD Card for around $10.

might look into it then i guess

Reporting back guys, after successful use of both resources (thanks to those who suggested them) I managed to overcome my friend with the combined use of metaknight and link. Thanks again guys :D

Reporting back guys, after successful use of both resources (thanks to those who suggested them) I managed to overcome my friend with the combined use of metaknight and link. Thanks again guys :D

NOOB YOU USED META KNIGHT!!!!!! :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame:

Never...ever....come here again :shame:

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.