Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Twilight Hack is useless now ever since Nintendo released System Menu 4.0u, and that's why a guy named Comex made Bannerbomb.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Bannerbomb

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Hmm, lets see. Screw 'brawl' dictionary. Learn to use a real dictionary.

Smashboards doesn't want to make new words for everything... Real words can have different meanings in a video game.

@Gallade, brawl+ is stupid if you intend to use Brawl competitively.

Brawl+ was made on a belief that Brawl's competitive capabilities are flawed. Brawl can be competitive, yes, but so can Brawl+. It's constantly updated to balance out the game as much as possible. Brawl mechanics + combos + hotfixes to balance = competitive potential.

Planking is stalling -end. Smashboards is stupid.

Obviously you dont know how badly Brawl+ will affect your Brawl playing if you play it alot.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

To be honest you should stop posting if all you are gonna do is keep arguing over something stupid such as planking and stalling. Yes we get it planking is gay and stalling is a load of bullcrap. End of story.

Obviously you dont know how badly Brawl+ will affect your Brawl playing if you play it alot.

Do I look like I care? Also how would you know it would affect my Vanilla Brawl skills if you don't soft-mod your Virgin Wii?

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

1. Its pretty much a debate, if you dont like it, go back to posting pointless pictures and videos.

2. Was directed at Kent.

And because the 2 are extremely similiar. If you get used to Brawl+ all the timing of your attacks on brawl will be screwed with, unless, you have a VERY good case of getting used to 2 things that are very similar but very different.

Anyway I have decided I would like Brawl+ to try it out. For bannerbomb all I need is an SD card?

1. Its pretty much a debate, if you dont like it, go back to posting pointless texture hacked pictures and Brawl+ videos.

2. Was directed at Kent.

And because the 2 are extremely similiar. If you get used to Brawl+ all the timing of your attacks on brawl will be screwed with, unless, you have a VERY good case of getting used to 2 things that are very similar but very different.

Anyway I have decided I would like Brawl+ to try it out. For bannerbomb all I need is an SD card?

Well since System Menu Ver. 4.0u made the Twilight Hack useless all you pretty much need is a normal SD card.

Go here for more info: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Main_Page

Aw man the way they explain it on WiiBrew makes it look complicated.

Cant I just

Get the thing unzip it and save to my SD card, get some homebrew codes and go?

Aw man the way they explain it on WiiBrew makes it look complicated.

Cant I just

Get the thing unzip it and save to my SD card, get some homebrew codes and go?

It's not THAT hard. If I could put the Homebrew Channel on my Wii then that means you can do it as well.

Did you go here? http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Setting_up_your ... r_Homebrew

[bleep] cod5. not even a good game anymore. I wonder how i made it that far without [bleep]ing snapping the disc..-.-

homebrewing now..

or trying to..

You hate Smashboards because it is 100% opinion and biased. And we have here...

2. Was directed at Kent.

This is more of a duh thing, but it's not going to take more than 10 minutes of Brawl to get back into it. Or are you thinking I'm going to get competitive with Brawl+?

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Thats not opinion, or bias. It's fact.

And I am all for opinions, but you cant change the meaning of a word for a game and say that something that is actually doing what the dictionary meaning of the word is, is not doing it, isnt right.. I hope that made sense

Last part was directed at Gallade.

Got homebrew channel lol \' now what

I'll just play Brawl while waiting for someone to tell me what to do next..

Got homebrew channel lol \' now what

I'll just play Brawl while waiting for someone to tell me what to do next..

Now you need the Gecko OS Ver. 1.9 app for the Homebrew Channel and the Ocarina Cheat Code Manager.

Instructions on how to put in the Gecko OS app: http://www.usbgecko.com/geckosetup.htm

Download link to the newest version of Gecko OS and the Ocarina Cheat Code Manager: http://wiird.l0nk.org/wp/download

(Only download the stuff under "Only for cheaters".)

Oh and do not add Ocarina as an app for the Homebrew Channel because it isn't compatible with the newest version of the Homebrew Channel.

I know kent. It should be called another version of stalling. Because its wasting time.

Gallade, I didnt know I had to go through all this :o its a bit much.. Can anyone find me the Brawl+ download thing too? I tried..

I know kent. It should be called another version of stalling. Because its wasting time.

Gallade, I didnt know I had to go through all this :o its a bit much.. Can anyone find me the Brawl+ download thing too? I tried..

Well, it's a made up word to fit an exact definition, which is exploiting the ledge and invincibility frames. Stalling is just wasting time. CAN planking be considered a form of stalling? Yes. But it currently is not by the SBR.

inuyashakent-2.png

After you have your code manager ready you have to follow the instructions here: http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php ... ostcount=2

EDIT: Well that link contains the GCT files needed for Brawl+ so technically you don't need the Ocarina Code Manager, but that code manager will be your best friend in the future if you want to use the unrestricted camera or other cheats.

Well, it's a made up word to fit an exact definition, which is exploiting the ledge and invincibility frames. Stalling is just wasting time. CAN planking be considered a form of stalling? Yes. But it currently is not by the SBR.

That's what I'm kinda saying? It is stalling. It can have its own specific term like all kinds of stlaling should, but it is still stalling. SBR is just [developmentally delayed]ed.

@Gallade, I dont get it. I download the Gecko thing, then I do what and how? :S

As in it's open for interpretation. It's not a fact like apples are fruits, it's more like are phones study material? (Texting google = instant definitions, pictures = saves class time, etc. But has obvious downfalls) There is no answer, which is why I underlined and bolded CAN.

inuyashakent-2.png

I dont get it. I download the Gecko thing, then I do what and how? :S

1. Once you have have downloaded the zip file, extract the files to your hard drive.

2. Ignore the other files for now, and double click on the folder which shows Gecko19 (AKA: Gecko OS Ver. 1.9), double click another folder that says Gecko19, then double click on the folder HBC. You will then see a folder called 'gecko19'.

Now what you need to do is copy this folder onto your SD card under the folder 'apps'. If you dont have a folder called 'apps' on your SD card, just create one as all your homebrew apps need to go in that folder. This is very important otherwise the homebrew channel won't find Gecko19 or any other files.

3. With your files on SD Card, put your SD Card in the Wii's Front SD Slot of your Wii, power on your Wii, launch the Homebrew Channel and click Gecko OS.

thanks for copying and pasting gallade..

Do I save it under APP '(cause i have app not apps) in the old private or the new private?

thanks for copying and pasting gallade..

Do I save it under APP '(cause i have app not apps) in the old private or the new private?

It should look like this with the "apps" folder in the root directory:

example1.png

PICTURES FOR THE [bleep]ING WIN

Thanks!!!

Now do I make a doc called 'codes' and copy and paste the brawlplussery codes into its own doc called '+'?