Smash Club.

Caxis

1. Thats bad against human DI. CPU's always DI into the middle of the stage.

2. Its OK.

3. Jab, duck, jab, duck, jab, duck - its not hard but the speed between jabbing and ducking depends if you hit your opponent or not.

4. Luigi slides so he can do normal attacks as soon as he stops, but technically still moving a bit.

5. Idfk, sounds like a stupid tech that wont do much.

6. Running upsmash basically.

One more question.

Likelyhood of a taunt [bleep]e?

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 out of 1000 times you will actually taunt[bleep]e someone in the game. Online might be dif.

when we play. I will have to SHORYUKEN YOU INTO OBLIVION!!! (like Gallade's Mario when he tries to gimp me with his nub cape)

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

How did Kent not die from looking at the Snake/Kakashi texture hack?

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Your Luigi needs to Fireball at least a wee... bit. Use it to force jumps/air dodges. Stop using Up-b's if you're not doing WiFi battles, as I can promise you it'll fail miserably. If you fail, you can land on the stage and be punished, or try to land on the ledge, which you can't because I could edgeguard.

You never Dair. Tilt your Fsmashes up, they come out faster. Stop using your 1-2-3 jab combo. Mix it up with Grabs, smashes, and jab cancelling into move jabs. Hell, you can even try to fit a Fire jump punch in there.

I can land it if i could perfect my Dthrow Jump upB combo i invented in training mode.

D air is teh suckage unless it [bleep]es.

Wtf is jab cancelling/

Wtf is a moving jab

Wtf is crawldashing

Wtf is DACUS

I almost owned your Marth ;)

Play how you want.

If everyone played the same it would make Brawl amazingly crap.

But I use Fox in a more japanese style than any american does.

When i play how I want I get ownt (all out attack is a fail btw?)

Marth is fail online. :cry:

But your 'combo' would not work, as you can just jump out of it. I'm not saying use Dair as an edgeguard, I'm saying use it while your opponent is grounded, as you can combo that into a Bair/nair too. As for the play as you want thing, he asked for advice.

How did Kent not die from looking at the Snake/Kakashi texture hack?

-.-

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I feel left out T^T

Join Link's house.

[yt]jdIhSHUwKIw[/yt]

arcane_stew.png

Hey Howbadisbad I got a surprise for you...

[hide=]al_090127_1531binout.jpg?t=1241752982

THE REAL WEEGEE![/hide]

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Hey Howbadisbad I got a surprise for you...

[hide=]al_090127_1531binout.jpg?t=1241752982

THE REAL WEEGEE![/hide]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

arcane_stew.png

Sorry Kent I wasnt paying much attention to the chat. But, if you keep giving people advice to make a .. Clone character of the professional/youtubers you make vids on theirs, then you're going to be pretty easily noticable.

Also, Shoryuken is VERY predictable at 65% and up, since its where it kills mostly. And N air kills are pretty easily seen.

I love Luigis airgame.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I must be high because there is no way in hell this is real...

[hide=NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO]e72499f5749abaa6.jpg

MIGHT GUY!?[/hide]

Sorry Kent I wasnt paying much attention to the chat. But, if you keep giving people advice to make a .. Clone character of the professional/youtubers you make vids on theirs, then you're going to be pretty easily noticable.

Also, Shoryuken is VERY predictable at 65% and up, since its where it kills mostly. And N air kills are pretty easily seen.

I love Luigis airgame.

Even though Marth totaly shuts down Luigi with his epic Fair and reach. :wall:

I still almost beat Kent's Marth :)

arcane_stew.png

I used to main Mart (can tell by siggy). He's still one of my favorite characters. While we're talking about him though, I have a question about Dancing Blade.

In the move deterioration thing, do different variations of Dancing Blade count as different moves? Or do they all count as Dancing Blade?

I used to main Mart (can tell by siggy). He's still one of my favorite characters. While we're talking about him though, I have a question about Dancing Blade.

In the move deterioration thing, do different variations of Dancing Blade count as different moves? Or do they all count as Dancing Blade?

1 Move.

I love Luigis airgame.

You can't time stuff on Wifi. :wall: :wall: :wall:

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Anyone wanna brawl? Oh and I think I'm gonna get Punch Out!! for the Wii.

1 Move.

I love Luigis airgame.

You can't time stuff on Wifi. :wall: :wall: :wall:

I time my Shoryuken with Gallades cape gimp for an epic reverse gimp/k0 thing :P

arcane_stew.png

You guys I'm thinking that we should all make like a guide featuring all the characters weaknesses/strength. Maybe add some nice combos. Wacha say? We can post it on the first page.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

You guys I'm thinking that we should all make like a guide featuring all the characters weaknesses/strength. Maybe add some nice combos. Wacha say? We can post it on the first page.

I'd contribute. But there are a lot of guides out there. Still, it's nice to have a compendium of all the basics someone should know. It'd be very useful.

Btw, I've gone back to Falco. Fox was fun, but I can't give up chain grab, laser lock, and uber [bleep]e :P

Plus I got annoyed since I couldn't figure out how to Foxcopter. #-o

I'd contribute. But there are a lot of guides out there. Still, it's nice to have a compendium of all the basics someone should know. It'd be very useful.

Btw, I've gone back to Falco. Fox was fun, but I can't give up chain grab, laser lock, and uber [bleep]e :P

Plus I got annoyed since I couldn't figure out how to Foxcopter. #-o

I know there are alot of guides out there. But I'm saying maybe we should make one for us, a little reference just for us TIF style.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I suck with the space animals. They move to fast through the air. -.-

arcane_stew.png

If you keep Fox's reflector on, he falls extremely slow. Ns if it works for Wolf, and I don't think it works for Falco.

They're all awesome though, although Wolf is lacking in the air imo, compared to the others.

If you keep Fox's reflector on, he falls extremely slow. Ns if it works for Wolf, and I don't think it works for Falco.

They're all awesome though, although Wolf is lacking in the air imo, compared to the others.

But Mario can screw up their recoveries. :P

That's true. Although you have to time it really good to hit Fox and Falco out of their illusions.

That's true. Although you have to time it really good to hit Fox and Falco out of their illusions.

FLUDD them out of the illusion and cape gimp them to their utter doom.