Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said ZSS was better, nor did I say Snake was easier to use. If you misunderstood, I meant ZSS is harder to use on a more professional scale.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I never said ZSS was better, nor did I say Snake was easier to use. If you misunderstood, I meant ZSS is harder to use on a more professional scale.

That's what I'm trying to say. Just because Snake has more options, it doesn't make him easier to use. Just better once you reach top level play. If that's true, Captain Falcon (OR WHOEVER YOU CONSIDER THE WORST CHARACTER IN THE GAME) should be the hardest character to use.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I just ownt my brother's G&W with Captain Falcon. He cried. :twss:

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Ganon is the hardest character to use on a professional scale. Falcon is ok. Ganon is just a slow bus full of fat people.

Ganon is the hardest character to use on a professional scale. Falcon is ok. Ganon is just a slow bus full of fat people.

My bro is acctually pretty good with Ganon lol

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

My bro is acctually pretty good with Ganon lol

You know who I think is hard to use? Jigglypuff. Worthless specials...

Jigglys neutral B kills pretty epic. and has really really good horizontal recovery. Only when really high though. Also, hard to hit when rolling, so you have to shield, and Jiggly goes through the shield :P

Ganons easy to use but Tanking as him is kinda hard.

Dont tell Kent my jiggly sucks, I kinda owned his donkey kong until the lag hit. 55% or so until the lag hit. I was still on 0%. JIGGLY IS RAPE.

forward air back air rape, sex kick neutral air, down air, u air, omfg jiggly seriously has an epic airgame.

Stop making me wanna play her again..

Jigglys neutral B kills pretty epic. and has really really good horizontal recovery. Only when really high though. Also, hard to hit when rolling, so you have to shield, and Jiggly goes through the shield :P

Dont tell Kent my jiggly sucks, I kinda owned his donkey kong until the lag hit. 55% or so until the lag hit. I was still on 0%. JIGGLY IS RAPE.

forward air back air rape, sex kick neutral air, down air, u air, omfg jiggly seriously has an epic airgame.

The sleep thing? Me and my friend couldn't get that to work when I was TRYING to hit them. Seems way to situational imo.

You'd just jump over the roll or fire a projectile.

Yeah, jiggly has a great airgame, but I'd rather have the benefit of useful specials.

The sleep thing? Me and my friend couldn't get that to work when I was TRYING to hit them. Seems way to situational imo.

Yeah, jiggly has a great airgame, but I'd rather have the benefit of useful specials.

I just raped my bro with jiggly lol.

Rollout is an epic fail. If you can ever get hit by that you're a nub. #-o

arcane_stew.png

but I'd rather have the benefit of useful specials.

All you need is Fire Balls, the Cape, the out of shield Super Jump Punch, and the FLUDD. With all of those you are unstoppable.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

All you need is Fire Balls, the Cape, the out of shield Super Jump Punch, and the FLUDD. With all of those you are unstoppable.

Untill you meet my Wigi :XD:

arcane_stew.png

Untill you meet my Wigi :XD:

Then I killed your WeeGee. :P

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I just raped my bro with jiggly lol.

Rollout is an epic fail. If you can ever get hit by that you're a nub. #-o

If you kill yourself with it, you're a supernub. Just like those CPUs.

Yep. Anyone wanna vs my jiggly? Show you how damn pro jiggly is.

Some characters dont NEED specials.

When did I say the sleep thing? I drill kicked (down aerial) into a sleep on FALCO. (cpu) was epic. lol.

Tbh its easy to be hit by rollout, especially if you know how to use it.

Yep. Anyone wanna vs my jiggly? Show you how damn pro jiggly is.

Some characters dont NEED specials.

When did I say the sleep thing? I drill kicked (down aerial) into a sleep on FALCO. (cpu) was epic. lol.

Tbh its easy to be hit by rollout, especially if you know how to use it.

Idk, seems kinda easy to jump over, unless you do it right in front of them, but then what's the point? It's just like Pikachu's skull bash. When you're far away, you won't hit them. When you're close, they hit you during the startup lag, and it's so many betters things to do.

As if you use pikachu's skullbash

I dont like pikachu, seems like the one character i really can not play well.

As if you use pikachu's skullbash

I dont like pikachu, seems like the one character i really can not play well.

Pikachu owns, I gotta say. He has one of the few (if not the only) really good recovery that is actually practical in normal combat.

Skull Bash is nice for returning to the stage, since you don't freefall out of it, although you can Quick Attack Cancel to remove that anyway.

Zaaps going through the time changing? Pika is easy to predict. :|

Stick to sheik, i want you to get good so we can vs one day.

Sleep owns if you can get the right time. Vertical recovery on neutral b though, side B is strong and gives recovery too. Down b is pretty fail.

^

He summed it up right there, imo

Zaaps going through the time changing? Pika is easy to predict. :|

Stick to sheik, i want you to get good so we can vs one day.

You know me Ray, I always switch. I mean, I thought I mained Snake a while ago, but nope.

I might continue with Sheik, but tbh she's kinda getting on my nerves.

I know Jiggly, dont you worry. Barely use her but I do know her.

I know how to WoP I just cant do it :P

What's wrong with Sheik? And btw I went through that whole phase too, I finally ended up with:

1 - Sheik

2 - Fox

3 - PT.

I occasionally use Lucas, Falco, C Falcon (fun), Toon Link, and Link.

Ray, the only reason you ever got me to 55% was BECAUSE of lag. I remember that scene directly. My ftilt and utilt would've ripped your aireals apart. Jiggs has the shortest range in the game with Wario, and DK has very long, fast attacks. Wonder why I really just sat there not even doinng anything when you were comboing me? :wall: I can just bair/ftilt/dtilt space and you can't touch me. (non wifi)

Jigg's can be attacked out of her rollout... :lol:

Pika is definitely hard to predict... QAC

I liek snakes

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I didnt have much lag on my end.. And everyone who makes up the "lag" thing really annoys me :|

"You only hit me cause of lag, but I've played online 20x more than you"

I dont see how :?

Either way, you beat me all the other times seemingly having no problem with the lag, so dont use it as an excuse. I got a pretty hardcore lag, about 5 second lag, 2nd life with MK, it was ok just as the Jiggly game started then It went epic.

I never said Jigs couldnt, i said its hard. IF you dont have a decent range attack, i should add.

If wario has low range why is he top 10, and with one of the most unpredictable gameplays, where you say range is everything O_o