Smash Club.

Caxis

It spat me Marth, my main in Melee.

I don't even know who my main is now though. Falco? Eh. Dedede? Perhaps. Ganon? Maybe.

I just noticed there's a list on the right. Yoshi and ZSS are up next. Then Sonic. And DK. And Luigi.

None of which I have ever really used. :?

(I didn't really think much about the questions, maybe I should try it again...Ganondorf was one of the last ones, by the way...)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Sheik, and sheik is so far my best character.

2nd was mario, same percentage. I also really like him.

Other than that it was kinda inaccurate.

Next 2 were ness and diddy. I hate diddy and rather lucas over ness.

5th was sonic, but hes fun.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

No one is gonna pay attention to the advanced tactics about the FLUDD are they?

Well I don't think there really is something to mention about. Insightful, but nothing I didn't previously know.

A very accurate character quiz... although it gave me Sonic.

http://www.thequizzery.com/quiz.php?id=6263

I was planning for Sonic to be my main in Brawl.

Question 38

Luigi is a BEAST.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell yes. =====> SHORYUKEN!!!

EDIT: wtf i got samus... lololololololololololol!

at least I got luigi second

weegeepaunch_v2.jpg

You should main Luigi. SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORYUKEN!!!!!!!!

And taunt [bleep]e.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

I never liked Samus. Partly because I never figured out how to alternate the homing/straight missile at will. I like ZSS better anyway, but fact is I'm terrible with both...kinda makes me wonder how ZSS came in 3rd for me.

Pikachu came in 2nd, I think. I'm trying to get better with Pika now, so it's actually very accurate, much better than that Facebook one anyway.

I never liked Samus. Partly because I never figured out how to alternate the homing/straight missile at will. I like ZSS better anyway, but fact is I'm terrible with both...kinda makes me wonder how ZSS came in 3rd for me.

Pikachu came in 2nd, I think. I'm trying to get better with Pika now, so it's actually very accurate, much better than that Facebook one anyway.

Lol my brother thinks I suck because I am using my (Possible new secondary that is very low teir) vs his G&W and keep losing. And everyone knows how OP G&W is >.>

EDIT: LOOOOOL i would love to see someone get 100% "you are a scrub" on that quiz. :XD:

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Lol my brother thinks I suck because I am using my (Possible new secondary that is very low teir) vs his G&W and keep losing. And everyone knows how OP G&W is >.>

You don't know the meaning of overpowered until you face the douchebag known as Meta Knight.:wall:

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

You don't know the meaning of overpowered until you face the douchebag known as Meta Knight.:wall:

Lol, completely agree.

By the way, the tier list is made for people of TOP level play, not you and your brother's friendlies :XD: If you can't beat your brother... you suck. (Just kidding :P )

Hold B longer for stronger, and shorter for homed.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Actually it's Tilt then press B for Homing Missiles and Tilt and press B simultaneously for Super Missiles.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

That quiz was pretty accurate for me. Got zero suit samus as number one, which I've never used before, and diddy kong second, which is my favorite character. \'

Inaccurate quiz. 40% Lucario :shame:

Lol, considering the rest of the feedback compared to other quizzes, this one seems to work great for whatever reason.

Gave me Link, I DON'T LIKE HEAVY CHARACTERS!

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Lucario is heavy last time I checked. Along with Samus, a real annoyance to, well, chaingrab.

Actually it's Tilt then press B for Homing Missiles and Tilt and press B simultaneously for Super Missiles.

Tbh it's hold the stick longer than the B for homing, do basically both within half a second of eachother for a super missile. Nothing to do with mashing or holding B.

Oh btw DB i didnt know youplayed brawl :o. ZSS is a great character, but she needs ALOT (and im not exaggerating..) of work and time put into her gameplay.

Lucario is heavy last time I checked. Along with Samus, a real annoyance to, well, chaingrab.

Hold B longer for stronger' date=' and shorter for homed.[/quote']

Tbh it's hold the stick longer than the B for homing, do basically both within half a second of eachother for a super missile. Nothing to do with mashing or holding B.

See I don't think I would be able to do that in an actual game. I would end up holding B for too long and shooting the wrong missile, or something like that.

So for Zaaps, Samus ftl.

Hold B longer for stronger' date=' and shorter for homed.[/quote']

Isn't the execution exactly what Gallade said, though?

inuyashakent-2.png

He is not heavy! He is just slow as hell, but his jump is freaking high and he does not fall as fast as other heavy characters. In fact he falls about the same speed as Ice Climbers.

Sure his grab has little range but that's why he has side b.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Lucario is heavy and floaty, like Samus.

Falcos jump is high :P

And he falls like Samus =/

@Kent

I quoted wrong person

that quiz wasnt that accurate, listed samus second, my main, but others like ganon ike and mk were far down the list. first was sonic wtf.

yea ZSS is incredibly good, if you know how to use her, for a light character her side b attack has some serious power in it. if your having trouble with it the end of the whip does the most damage.

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

EG, ZSS Back air, and F air, Meteor smash kick, (NEEDS PRO) edgehog (immediate down b after drop). Side b, Down smash infinity MANY characters, dash attack..

All good moves.

Side B doesnt matter unless your opponent has SERIOUS epic DI, because the whip will drive you into the end of it, most likely.

Tbh, have you tried Sonic against cpus? He's very epic. Dash attack at low percentage into down smash is lol on heavy characters. He has a decent grabgame too, excluding the crappy range he has on his grab.

Are you comparing Samus to Ike and Ganon btw? :| I dont see how. Samus owns them both, UBER hard. :P

Master is dependant. For snake you really have to learn grenades, and vs people in real life, and for ZSS, you just have to study hard, learn frames and be of Bowser/D3.

:?

...I think

Master is dependant. For snake you really have to learn grenades, and vs people in real life, and for ZSS, you just have to study hard, learn frames and be of Bowser/D3.

:?

...I think

I think what you're trying to say is that ZSS is technical, and Snake is more mindgame-based.

:?:

inuyashakent-2.png

Both are technical but ZSS has no unique mindgames..

I mean, a person can learn Snake to an extent with CPU anc studying, and ZSS to a MUCH higher extent with CPU and studying.

Nonetheless, ZSS is very hard to use and be pro with, whereas snake doesnt really need a specific way to kill, you could just spam Snakeslides, grenades and tilts.

ZSS is fragile, but depends on the user to know her limits.