Smash Club.

Caxis

I wanna duel you Mario style again NAO!

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... This Brawl Machinima just blew me away with its impressive visuals. The editing is just superb. The plot is decent. And one of the voice actors almost sounds like DAVID FREAKING HAYTER! (AKA: The voice of Solid Snake.)

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click

SINCE WHEN WAS EDITING THIS GOOD!?

How they do that? :wall:

There's no way in hell that LuigiBroBrawl used Sony Vegas to make that masterpiece of a movie. There has to be some highly expensive editing software that's beyond Sony Vegas in order to make that bullet animation at 5:49. Hell he doesn't even list the software in the credits for crying out loud! Plus he used hax in order to get the camera angles and certain shots. In other words this guy is a FREAKING GENIUS.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I think i might switch my main to Jigglypuff and my secondary as Luigi :shock:

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Ray Oxide hath won a convert :lol:

I tried Jigglypuff as well, and figured out how to hit with rest. Amazing knockback :thumbsup:

A bit slow of the start-up though, and obviously extremely slow lag at the end (stupid balloon goes asleep, after all). I can't imagine it being very useful.

Reminds me of that one Pokemon (1st season) episode when Jigglypuff has a slapping fight with a Clefairy over a marker or something.

Anybody want to Brawl?

And Jiggly's rest is a 2 frame windup, and 1 of those you're invincible. But if you miss, the cooldown frames don't even matter... since you're going to get hit. :XD: and it is VERY useful, although the KO power is pretty low now compared to melee (10-30% KO)

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Anybody want to Brawl?

And Jiggly's rest is a 2 frame windup, and 1 of those you're invincible. But if you miss, the cooldown frames don't even matter... since you're going to get hit. :XD: and it is VERY useful, although the KO power is pretty low now compared to melee (10-30% KO)

Most jabs can get past it though, if my practice on CPUs is correct.

Anybody want to Brawl?

The fastest (ZSS, squirtle) have 1 frame jabs, but besides that, no. He can hit you before you sleep though... but you can counter this by DI'ing inside the jab and sleeping.

inuyashakent-2.png

Anybody want to Brawl?

The fastest (ZSS, squirtle) have 1 frame jabs, but besides that, no. He can hit you before you sleep though... but you can counter this by DI'ing inside the jab and sleeping.

Ah, ok.

But is Rest really that fast? I seemed a lot slower to me.

I wanna pwn someone right now because I'm online. :twss:

I suck at landing rest. So i will stay wit Luigi. :D

Missed rest = warlock punch to the face :wall:

[yt]ZKiCbOZncaw[/yt]

THIS IS GODLY!

EDIT: my brother has a rapist Ganon #-o

I wish i could apply that to my Wigi.

Then again, he has been playing the dorf since melee and he didn't get epicly nerfed like my green man.

He defeated my fox = fail :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ( yea i do suck with fox but...) -.-

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

I tried Jigglypuff as well, and figured out how to hit with rest. Amazing knockback :thumbsup:

A bit slow of the start-up though, and obviously extremely slow lag at the end (stupid balloon goes asleep, after all). I can't imagine it being very useful.

Reminds me of that one Pokemon (1st season) episode when Jigglypuff has a slapping fight with a Clefairy over a marker or something.

Meh, I have been trying out Jigglypuff ever since Kent talked about her "WoP"

I have no idea how to do the "WoP" because G&W and Ganon are pretty much ungimpable >.>

Ganon's upB > Jigglypuff's Dair :|

arcane_stew.png

I have no idea how to do the "WoP" because G&W and Ganon are pretty much ungimpable >.>

You're doing it wrong! To WoP, rely less on your dairs and more on your nairs, bairs, and fairs. Ganon is one of the most gimpl-able characters in the game :XD:

Then again, he has been playing the dorf since melee and he didn't get epicly nerfed like my green man.

Fail. Wigi didn't get nerfed to hell, unlike Ganon...

inuyashakent-2.png

Cape gimping a Luigi is fun. :D

Oh hell no....

kakashi1xe7.jpg

You're doing it wrong! To WoP, rely less on your dairs and more on your nairs, bairs, and fairs. Ganon is one of the most gimpl-able characters in the game :XD:

Fail. Wigi didn't get nerfed to hell, unlike Ganon...

Yea, his damage and knockback only exploded along with numerous other nerfs like fail sheild grabbing and a 2% trip rate over every other characters 1%.

He didn't gain anything from melee to brawl (as far as I know) he just lost stuff :(

Ganon got way better from melee to brawl >.>

Flame choke is epic.

EDIT: I sooooo wana brawl Ray :XD:

arcane_stew.png

His internet is lagtastic. -.-

His internet is lagtastic. -.-

Brawl me and critique the characters I use. PLOX!

I will brawl you in 30 mins. I have to do some crap -.-

arcane_stew.png

Im pretty sure Kent is gonna die when he sees that Snake/Kakashi pic. -.-

I would have auto-sweetspot the ledge 100% of the time if it was so laggy playing you :XD:

oh good im not the only one that lags playing gallade.. <.<

btw gallade that was a good series of matches yesterday..i kept killing myself though..stupid fail recoveries.

and i hate olimar even more now.

l_f9faeb8497d4422f960573321c8fec9d.jpg

Darwin's Radio, stairway to stardom 2009

I would have auto-sweetspot the ledge 100% of the time if it was so laggy playing you :XD:

oh good im not the only one that lags playing gallade.. <.<

btw gallade that was a good series of matches yesterday..i kept killing myself though..stupid fail recoveries.

and i hate olimar even more now.

Mario and Olimar H4V3 T3H PHIR3!