Smash Club.

Caxis

Edit: Who are your worst matchups? (Like you, not your characters). Personally, I think it's Pikman...

awaxy0.jpg

(Not my pic)

So if he's just hiding on the other side of the field why can't you just range him with lasers or something?

He's hanging on the ledge

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone want to Brawl?

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

@Kent, which is why I hate smashboards. It IS stalling, you cant say it isnt. It SHOULD be banned.

@Wizz nice.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

@Kent, which is why I hate smashboards. It IS stalling, you cant say it isnt. It SHOULD be banned.

@Wizz nice.

I lost to a freaking Marth -_-

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Marth is hardcore. A good marth is hard to beat.

I'd like to brawl some people, but tbh the lag is so bad on my end half the time I dont bother.

Marth is hardcore. A good marth is hard to beat.

Only real men use low tier characters to win. :D

EDIT: This is some footage I recorded using a GameBridge.

[yt]VoAwu594qjA[/yt]

Apparently Take 1 got blocked due to abuse for some reason...

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I agree haha. Under 20 is all pro.

Never underestimate the Cape. :P

Should I use my Gamebridge to record online matches, post them on Youtube, and show how well me and my opponent fight so you can see for yourself?

Well, planking technically has a different definition from stalling... because most forms of stalling can't be stopped. They are both too annoying, though.

Should I use my Gamebridge to record online matches, post them on Youtube, and show how well me and my opponent fight so you can see for yourself?

Maybe I could send you my records so we can compare how well I do non wifi/wifi. Wifi vids are pretty stupid, because of lag...

I dunno.. Lag sucks.

What am I doing? I know the cape rapes. Just that Sheiks F tilt is pretty epic too.

Or Snakes... :P

inuyashakent-2.png

Let's fight and you can record my WeGe skillzzzzzz :D

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Whats the definition of stalling? Isnt it 'wasting time' or something? And isnt that what planking is in its own meaning?

I ledge camp when I stock up. Stand on the edge for a while until they come to me.

Stalling is defined as any action that deliberately avoids all conflict as to make the game unplayable. It involves the player using a move or technique to waste time, usually done in time matches or timed stock matches. Stalling is banned in tournaments, as tournaments use timed stock matches.

In Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Planking, is a form of camping that abuses the invincibility of stage ledges. Planking refers to excessive camping (typically with Meta Knight either jumping up and down) due to the fact that ledge camping is very difficult to edgeguard in brawl. This is even more powerful with Meta Knight because his priority is so high and his attacks are incredibly quick and easy gimp kill moves. This was named after a California Meta Knight user who was known for "planking" the edge. Similarly, stalling just to make the time go lower is also banned. Such examples include infinite wall chain grabbing to overly high percentages. Minor stalling such as moving around the stage to get to a better position is not banned.

From Smashwiki.

inuyashakent-2.png

Woo hoo! I got the Homebrew Channel to work on Wii System Menu 4.0u! It is now time to commence the Brawl+ training montage.

Hmm, lets see. Screw 'brawl' dictionary. Learn to use a real dictionary.

Whats stalling mean in a REAL ENGLISH DICTIONARY?

Wasting time.

What is planking?

WASTING TIME.

Wasting time = stalling

Planking = stalling.

Smashboards make the rules and Smashwiki follow after them, so, anything that has these stupid rules is just following Smashboards.

@Gallade, brawl+ is stupid if you intend to use Brawl competitively.

brawl+ is stupid if you intend to use Brawl competitively.

Well apparently soft-modding a Wii was the best idea ever because I can now pull off those combos I could never pull off in Vanilla Brawl. Well not only can I play Brawl+ I can also put on those texture hacks of epic lolz. :lol:

Hmm, lets see. Screw 'brawl' dictionary. Learn to use a real dictionary.

Smashboards doesn't want to make new words for everything... Real words can have different meanings in a video game.

@Gallade, brawl+ is stupid if you intend to use Brawl competitively.

Brawl+ was made on a belief that Brawl's competitive capabilities are flawed. Brawl can be competitive, yes, but so can Brawl+. It's constantly updated to balance out the game as much as possible. Brawl mechanics + combos + hotfixes to balance = competitive potential.

inuyashakent-2.png

Brawl+ was made on a belief that Brawl's competitive capabilities are flawed. Brawl can be competitive, yes, but so can Brawl+. It's constantly updated to balance out the game as much as possible. Brawl mechanics + combos + hotfixes to balance = competitive potential.

Which in turn makes Meta Knight the same as every other fighter so no one is either broken or low tier. And in the new Brawlplusery Codeset the increased gravity keeps Meta Knight's "tornado of death" close to the ground so he can't go up way too high.

Which in turn makes Meta Knight the same as every other fighter so no one is either broken or low tier. And in the new Brawlplusery Codeset the increased gravity keeps Meta Knight's "tornado of death" close to the ground so he can't go up way too high.

MK's should make their tornado's go stupidly high in Brawl. It gains some priority, but it gains landing lag when you go in the air.

inuyashakent-2.png

Do you have the necessary equipment to put Brawl+ on your Wii?

Do you have the necessary equipment to put Brawl+ on your Wii?

Nope. I might ask my friends for the stuff later, if I ever feel like it.

All you practically need is an SD card (and an SD card reader if you don't have one already built into the computer).