Smash Club.

Caxis

Zaaps has success with quintuple thunder (Pikachu) :P

Now I just need to make this useful...somehow...

I also found out that tap jumping then massing the c-stick does a short-hop attack, took me long enough :roll: I mean, if I thought about it I would've gotten it sooner, but it felt better when it was accidental tbh. Ground game powerz +1

Fight me please. NAO. :twisted:

i won pleanty (against ur nub cape dood)

It's like they say: The Cape is Rape. :twss:

UNTILL IT COLLIDED WITH MY SHORYUKEN!!! :XD:

Except that never happened. <.<

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to sleep atm. Morning practice tomorrow at 5 am, too damn early to be doing anything imo :wall:

Tomorrow I might have an hour or so.

Zaaps has success with quintuple thunder (Pikachu) :P

Now I just need to make this useful...somehow...

I also found out that tap jumping then massing the c-stick does a short-hop attack, took me long enough :roll: I mean, if I thought about it I would've gotten it sooner, but it felt better when it was accidental tbh. Ground game powerz +1

Fight me please. NAO. :twisted:

i won pleanty (against ur nub cape dood)

It's like they say: The Cape is Rape. :twss:

UNTILL IT COLLIDED WITH MY SHORYUKEN!!! :XD:

Except that never happened. <.<

I got Shoryukened in the air.... twice. -.-

Really...

I saw you mashing the cape button from your window dude. Luigi is just far moar awsome :twss:

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Going to sleep atm. Morning practice tomorrow at 5 am, too damn early to be doing anything imo :wall:

Practice for what lol?

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

Practice for what lol?

Swimming. It was terrible during the winter. I get out of bed, it's freezing outside. I finally get warm in the car and I gotta jump into a freezing pool. 1 hour of torture then I get a warm shower, only to get thrown into bitter cold again when I leave...

At least now it's warm outside, but the water better not be hot....that'd suck more that the above scenario.

Really...

I saw you mashing the cape button from your window dude. Luigi is just far moar awsome :twss:

Yeah until you screw up with the up b you are completely helpless.... wait a second. I sense a person whom spies on teenagers... :shock:

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Really...

Yeah until you screw up with the up b you are completely helpless.... wait a second. I sense a person whom spies on teenagers... :shock:

good thing i screw up 9 times out of ten making you think i fail at aiming that crap. than you are like, woo cape gimping spam muhahahahaha!! and then i launch my counter noob cape skillz and U GO BOOMMM!

arcane_stew.png

Tbh, D3's recovery is less than good. It may have super armour frames, but it wont get him far, is easy to hit him when he loses his SA frames, and he has very slow air speed in his helpless state.

4 Jumps and a Fair that hits a HUGE range in front of him. And a bair that has decent range and comes out very fast. That alone is enough to get back to the stage, his upb should be saved until needed. If used correctly, your DDD shouldn't be gimped.

His 4 jumps suck nuts. Obvious yet? His up B is good. Super armour frames, long distance, [bleep]e if under, very strong on landing, but it isnt hard to hit him while hes coming down with an attack to KO. Someone like D3 would be on a high percentage before NEEDING to use his Up B, so he would be koed kinda easily if you do it right.

Cape Spam nub?

Hey! I was having fun with Mario against the Ice Climbers. I got a Vid saved on my SD card. Basically I've decided to learn to use certain 'techniques' with characters so I can get better at them. And I kinda spammed Marios cape, not like super spam but kinda a bit where it shouldnt be. Predicting CPU is fail, so its not that good, but still great match.

Any sites to upload replays? :P

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Oh my God... IT'S CAPTAIN FALCON FROM MELEE IN BRAWL!

melee-falcon1-300x225.jpg

melee-falcon2-300x225.jpg

Oh my God... IT'S CAPTAIN FALCON FROM MELEE IN BRAWL!

melee-falcon1-300x225.jpg

melee-falcon2-300x225.jpg

He has nipple buttons #-o

arcane_stew.png

You just say that so you dont sound weird when you touch them.

Omg guys mario is literally rape.

My everycharacter > Gallades everycharacter.

His 4 jumps suck nuts. Obvious yet? His up B is good. Super armour frames, long distance, [bleep]e if under, very strong on landing, but it isnt hard to hit him while hes coming down with an attack to KO. Someone like D3 would be on a high percentage before NEEDING to use his Up B, so he would be koed kinda easily if you do it right.

How does it suck if he can't be edgeguarded...?

And his UpB can be stopped by jumping directly above his landing spot, edgeguarding, then punishing when he lands. And about him being high % before needing to be his upB, that means he will have to have even more than high % to be KOed. :roll: His super armor frames only last in the few windup frames, which means I can ALWAYS gimp them at their high point. I ALWAYS NEVER let ANYBODY go back on the stage safely if they spam upb to recover. EVER. If he mix up your jumps well enough, he can recover.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Ok Kent believe what you want, but seriously if you think D3 has a good recovery, it seriously IS NOT GOOD LOL.

Just because you use someone doesnt make him good; even though you only use good characters.

I betcha P.T would be much more epic if you didnt auto-change when KO'ed and stamina wasnt there.

And ivysaur would own hard.

Omg guys mario is literally rape.

My everycharacter > Gallades everycharacter.

Well it's sad that you can't prove that because it gets freakin laggy when we play.

Ok Kent believe what you want, but seriously if you think D3 has a good recovery, it seriously IS NOT GOOD LOL.

Just because you use someone doesnt make him good; even though you only use good characters.

To be honest I have played with D3 a lot online and no one has been able to gimp me to death AT ALL. And when you compare the Up B recoveries of the 4 super heavyweight characters (DK, Bowser, D3, and Charizard) D3's is superior in almost every way unless you screw it up from the start. So if you take his four "crappy" jumps plus his awesome Up B that in conclusion makes him freaking awesome at recovering. But, as Mario it is possible to gimp the super jump by using the cape on him as soon as he does the Up B which will cause him to go the other way and make his recovery useless, but it's pretty dang difficult to pull off since D3 will usually do his Up B at a distance out of your reach (i.e. too low or too far from the ledge).

To be honest Kirby's recovery is more gimpable with the cape than D3 is. :lol:

[hide=][yt]eCRLtulGoqs[/yt][/hide]

It's..

not good..

1. You play online - lag, and noobs who know it can own them 20 damage if they go near him while he falls, so they wont take the chance. Personally, a few times I have used D3, and dont get me wrong, if used properly his recovery is hard to gimp (and I know how to recover...) Even level 5 CPU's can just tap me and set me up.

Also, the 4 jumps REALLY ARE CRAP, have you seen how far they have went? LOL, 2 of those go as far as one of kirby's. So 4 jumps is equal to 2 kirby jumps.

All I'm saying is, he doesnt have a 'good' recovery. The point of recovering is getting back on stage, obviously, where, D3 can do that if your opponent is crap. So, really, anyone who thinks it's good just versus crap people who cant connect a good hit on him, cant knee him when hes moving ( :roll: ), cant even heel him.

Anyway, it sure isnt average or higher since if he isnt going to make it you have to go into helpless, where his air speed is kinda low.

Anyway, you do have a decent mario, last time i remember, but you spam capes, Gallade.

I spam capes half as much as you =D

It's..

not good..

1. You play online - lag, and noobs who know it can own them 20 damage if they go near him while he falls, so they wont take the chance. Personally, a few times I have used D3, and dont get me wrong, if used properly his recovery is hard to gimp (and I know how to recover...) Even level 5 CPU's can just tap me and set me up.

Also, the 4 jumps REALLY ARE CRAP, have you seen how far they have went? LOL, 2 of those go as far as one of kirby's. So 4 jumps is equal to 2 kirby jumps.

All I'm saying is, he doesnt have a 'good' recovery. The point of recovering is getting back on stage, obviously, where, D3 can do that if your opponent is crap. So, really, anyone who thinks it's good just versus crap people who cant connect a good hit on him, cant knee him when hes moving ( :roll: ), cant even heel him.

Anyway, it sure isnt average or higher since if he isnt going to make it you have to go into helpless, where his air speed is kinda low.

1. Not all of the people online suck. I have gone against people who were pro with Peach and I got my [wagon] handed to me.

2. 4 "crap" jumps are better than the usual 2 jumps of most characters because of unpredictability and more options.

3. Now I know how Kent feels when he is arguing with a noob who just has to contradict every single proven fact and prove himself right every single freakin time while in reality that said noob is making a fool of himself by spouting crap that makes him look like more of a troll. <.<

Anyway, you do have a decent mario, last time i remember, but you spam capes, Gallade.

I spam capes half as much as you =D

I spam bairs, uairs, and nairs more than the cape now.

1. Touche, but I havent seen one decent person yet.

2. Actually, D3 has such little movement with each jump, that the only thing he can do with it is turn around (in matter of mindgames)

3. I really dont see how 'Kent (or you) for a matter of fact have proven yourselves more correct than I have.' and if you show me like, a video of D3's extra jumps coming in handy, I'll say, fine you win.

Marios B air and U air = win.

U tilt is too epic though.

EDIT: Why does everyone call me a troll but resort to name-calling themselves? -.-

Tbh Gallade, if you think I know nothing about brawl, all you have contributed is sucking up to Kent and posting pics and vids :|

all you have contributed is sucking up to Kent and posting pics and vids

1. Kent's posts contain 99% less troll than your posts.

2. Be happy that the pics are less than 50 KB a pic.

3. I'm only gonna post videos that show how a combo turns out (unless the video contains something that hardly ever happens in a normal Brawl such as a Falcon Punch and a Warlock Punch colliding in the air which results in a Cross-Counter KO).

You know, Im getting really [bleep]ing sick of this forum, full of brainless idiots calling ME a troll when no-one reads words themselves, and jump to caveman-like conclusions?

And just so you know, having "99% less troll" in a post doesnt give you a reason to suck up to kent. Trust me, he's not always right (im not saying im always right) and it seems all the info he knows is from Smashboards, and about the characters he uses.

He says falcon sucks overall, not just because of priority, but hes moves are unchanged since Melee, he didnt have a chain and the only difference is speed in falcon punch and the knee (and priority), so tell me how he drops from 7 to 38(?) if he has a crappy game not including priority.

BTW, info I get is from my friend who does all the research himself, and then posts upon Smashboards to see if it seems realistic to other people. He = much more pro than Kent too :P

when no-one reads words themselves, and jump to caveman-like conclusions?

It's not about you writing those words but how you wrote it. You wrote your arguments as if you were determined to prove us wrong, but you were lacking seriousness in your arguments which causes people to skip over some sentences or possibly the whole paragraph. Now I know we want to add a little humor to our arguments from time to time but the problem is that you use a little more humor than seriousness which makes us believe you aren't being serious enough about your said argument which makes most people jump to "caveman-like conclusions".

I know that D3's recovery can be severely gimped by certain characters depending on how the opponent uses his/her said character I'll admit that. And yes I go to Smashboards for information like everyone else. While the Captain is... not really good in tournaments (unless you know what the hell you are doing with him) he is really fun to play with especially in a Falcon Match (of course in a Falcon Match you have to be Captain Falcon anyway...). So while the Captain is crippled by the overlord known as Masahiro Sakurai, he is reborn with combos in Brawl+ (yes I love hackers <3:) and can easily take down the douche known as Meta Knight with ease.

They need to make an add-on to Brawl+ called Brawl+forlols and make Meta knights attacks half the speed they are now.

:twss:

Btw I dont read for info, i find it out.

[yt]79YBxiRn2T8[/yt]

Captain Falcon is so awesome that Meta Knight doesn't have to have his attack speed cut in half. Cuz slowing down the attack speed of a broken character is for whiners. :twss: