Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I can't wait to play Mother 3 in English. :D

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Wow great job spamming a brawl topic with mother 3...... lets keep this thread on track ;)

Kent, I can try and do the match tomorrow. I basically have all day to myself (no ones home) I just have to go to soccer conditioning from 7am-8/9am, and work from 4pm-10pm. Maybe I can get owned during those times.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Wow great job spamming a brawl topic with mother 3...... lets keep this thread on track ;)

Kent, I can try and do the match tomorrow. I basically have all day to myself (no ones home) I just have to go to soccer conditioning from 7am-8/9am, and work from 4pm-10pm. Maybe I can get owned during those times.

SPAM! KFC111!!@321!!

Alright, I can do tomorrow.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Hmmm drama, I'm in. :mrgreen:

You guys need to stop trashing Kent about using Snake. While I agree that I don't like fighting Snake and that, in my opinion, he does have a little cheapness about him, I don't complain. I just keep fighting him until I can finally beat his Snake. It presents a challenge.

If he likes Snake then let him use Snake. I can tell by how Kent plays with other characters that Snake fits his play style perfectly. If Snake fits his playing style, then let him keep using him and stop bugging him about it.

Why do you ALWAYS make excuses every time you lose?

I have to agree 100% with Kent on this part. You always make an excuse and it gets annoying. I can beat you with many characters, that just because I'm good with many characters, and I can tell when I'm playing you, at least the last time, that you get frustrated. Last time I played you I noticed that all you would do is try to hit me with Ness's side a in the air. (You know the kicky thing. :P ) Mix it up a bit, don't just use the that move. I'm good with Ness and I hardly ever use that move, unless we are both in the air.

Oh and nice sig ss4alex, its shiny. :thumbsup:

prospektssigza4.jpg

If Snake is so broken and cheap, why not use him too? I mean, if he's that cheap, then it shouldn't be hard.

And no one complains about me using Dedede. I mean, he does have the ability to infinite grab a bunch of characters, as well as chain grab the rest. I guess it's just that I can never seem to do it right. #-o

Though he and Ganon fit my playing stile perfectly. Slow, sluggish guys who can deal a ton of damage in one move. Of course, Dedede can also be quick and just absolutely pwn, so that makes him even better.

Instead of complaining, just get better and beat him. I shouldn't be talking.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

If Snake is so broken and cheap, why not use him too? I mean, if he's that cheap, then it shouldn't be hard.

And no one complains about me using Dedede. I mean, he does have the ability to infinite grab a bunch of characters, as well as chain grab the rest. I guess it's just that I can never seem to do it right. #-o

Though he and Ganon fit my playing stile perfectly. Slow, sluggish guys who can deal a ton of damage in one move. Of course, Dedede can also be quick and just absolutely pwn, so that makes him even better.

Instead of complaining, just get better and beat him. I shouldn't be talking.

Crazy likes complaining to make himself feel superior.

inuyashakent-2.png

Hmmm drama, I'm in. :mrgreen:

You guys need to stop trashing Kent about using Snake. While I agree that I don't like fighting Snake and that, in my opinion, he does have a little cheapness about him, I don't complain. I just keep fighting him until I can finally beat his Snake. It presents a challenge.

If he likes Snake then let him use Snake. I can tell by how Kent plays with other characters that Snake fits his play style perfectly. If Snake fits his playing style, then let him keep using him and stop bugging him about it.

Why do you ALWAYS make excuses every time you lose?

I have to agree 100% with Kent on this part. You always make an excuse and it gets annoying. I can beat you with many characters, that just because I'm good with many characters, and I can tell when I'm playing you, at least the last time, that you get frustrated. Last time I played you I noticed that all you would do is try to hit me with Ness's side a in the air. (You know the kicky thing. :P ) Mix it up a bit, don't just use the that move. I'm good with Ness and I hardly ever use that move, unless we are both in the air.

Oh and nice sig ss4alex, its shiny. :thumbsup:

Well, Ness' side A isn't much of a attack- It's a "get the hell away from me" kind of defensive maneuver. But doesn't it get annoying that a character exists that can destroy yours in nearly every way? Snake can use his Up Smash to prevent Ness from air controlling/attacking, he can make use of the 'MOTHER' characters slow grab recovery then quickly do a quick AAA combo and KO at less than 80%, if Ness tries to distance from Snake, he starts to plant bombs, time his grenades, fires missiles, and does the too quick to be predictable roll+quick Up Smash Maneuver. But at least Snake isn't perfect- right? He must have some bad effect, maybe his recovery? No- He can simply plant a bomb from the bottom of him, quickly activate it and recover from non-side KOs. But Crazy why don't you hit Snake with Ness' bat? That's a good question, His Side Smash is too slow and Snake would probably Knock you out of the stage already with his magical, no skill required, simple AAA combo of Death. But when he's not short of range, then he can't KO you, right? Well little Billy, remember that Snake's roll attack? It range is beyond impressive, and is so fast, you'll have next to no chance of dodging it. How many weak match-ups does Snake have? Well, the only characters that act as a threat to Snake are Meta Knight and Captain Olimar.

Ness has more than 10 weak match-ups, which is why you won't even see him in the top of the tier lists and why he isn't as widely used as Snake, Fox, Marth, etc.

Tell me, what is your fighting style again? Search on Smashboards or whatever site you go to and look up techniques and fightning styles which are not your own? Oh my! Wave-dashing, Chain-grabbing, Edge-Guarding, Edge-Grabbing, Edge-Hugging, [bleep]ing, whatever. I did not reliase that you are that grand Brawler that discovered each and everyone one of these techniques. Because these make up YOUR fighting style, not just every other high-tier only users and 'serious' tournament player around the world. I forgot that your fighting style, which I've seen thousand of times in both Melee and Brawl is 'unique.'

I refuse to learn these, as these are other people's fighting styles, I want to learn everything on my own, not by some Youtube Combo video.

In my potential, I have many chances of beating Kent based on experience alone, when he was using characters on par with Ness, I beat him. I also have had plenty of chances defeating his Snake, but some of Ness' imperfections and Snake's perfections ruined those. (e.g. Being a stock ahead of Kent, but lag making Ness' PK Thunder the hardest thing ever to control and sending him in the wrong direction.)

It would be nice to have a perfect recovery like Snake's, but maybe in the next game, people will actually choose character solely on personal preference, and not just based on how well and perfect they perform.

Why would I use Snake, I thought we wanted to have unique fighting styles. If you haven't noticed I am an Earthbound fanatic, hense my use of the characters Ness and Lucas, but they are no-where close as high tiers.

If you hate me complaining, then stop replying to my rants.

Thanks for the compliment on my signature, Mac, but sadly for some reason, the Tip.it forums compresses it and makes it somewhat blurry.

songokusigtif.png

Well, Ness' side A isn't much of a attack- It's a "get the hell away from me" kind of defensive maneuver. But doesn't it get annoying that a character exists that can destroy yours in nearly every way? Snake has almost no options in the air besides are dodge. Ness' best attacks are his airs. Snake can use his Up Smash to prevent Ness from air controlling/attacking, only if you are that stupid/weak. he can make use of the 'MOTHER' characters slow grab recovery then quickly do a quick AAA combo and KO at less than 80%, you do know that works on most characters, not just Ness/lucas. if Ness tries to distance from Snake, he starts to plant bombs, time his grenades, fires missiles, and does the too quick to be predictable roll+quick Up Smash Maneuver. Hmm... get me airborne? It's not that hard. It's called perfect shielding (this is all experience) or just spot dodging to grab/attack. But at least Snake isn't perfect- right? He must have some bad effect, maybe his recovery? No- He can simply plant a bomb from the bottom of him, quickly activate it and recover from non-side KOs. Snake's recovery is the most gimpable in the game. It's like saying Ike has a good recovery, while in reality he has the WORST in the game. You just need to know how to stop it. But Crazy why don't you hit Snake with Ness' bat? That's a good question, His Side Smash is too slow and Snake would probably Knock you out of the stage already with his magical, no skill required, simple AAA combo of Death. Why the hell would you do a side smash? It's a highly situational attack. It's like me doing my fsmash everwhere. But when he's not short of range, then he can't KO you, right? Space, idiot. Well little Billy, remember that Snake's roll attack? It range is beyond impressive, and is so fast, you'll have next to no chance of dodging it. punish me for it? And don't say it's impossible, or you're a weak idiot. How many weak match-ups does Snake have? Well, the only characters that act as a threat to Snake are Meta Knight and Captain Olimar. Dk, pika, diddy, rob, wario, I could keep going if you want...

Ness has more than 10 weak match-ups, which is why you won't even see him in the top of the tier lists and why he isn't as widely used as Snake, Fox, Marth, etc. Not my fault.

Tell me, what is your fighting style again? Search on Smashboards or whatever site you go to and look up techniques and fightning styles which are not your own? Oh my! Wave-dashing, Chain-grabbing, Edge-Guarding, Edge-Grabbing, Edge-Hugging, [bleep]ing, whatever. I did not reliase that you are that grand Brawler that discovered each and everyone one of these techniques. Because these make up YOUR fighting style, not just every other high-tier only users and 'serious' tournament player around the world. I forgot that your fighting style, which I've seen thousand of times in both Melee and Brawl is 'unique.' ROFL. Each person EVEN ON SMASHBOARDS has their unique playing style. The only thing you learn from smashboards is AT's (There is none in brawl) or how to spam.

I refuse to learn these, as these are other people's fighting styles, I want to learn everything on my own, not by some Youtube Combo video. There are no combos in brawl.

In my potential, I have many chances of beating Kent based on experience alone, when he was using characters on par with Ness, I beat him. ... You beat a character I used for the first time... Wario... you got owned by my Dk... I also have had plenty of chances defeating his Snake, but some of Ness' imperfections and Snake's perfections ruined those. (e.g. Being a stock ahead of Kent, but lag making Ness' PK Thunder the hardest thing ever to control and sending him in the wrong direction.) Then learn how to use it.

It would be nice to have a perfect recovery like Snake's, The only perfect recovery is Rob's and Meta's. Get it straight. but maybe in the next game, people will actually choose character solely on personal preference, and not just based on how well and perfect they perform. Hmm... uhh... did you not read my posts before on why I chose snake?

Why would I use Snake, I thought we wanted to have unique fighting styles. If you haven't noticed I am an Earthbound fanatic, hense my use of the characters Ness and Lucas, but they are no-where close as high tiers. Not my fault. Your stupidity is your downfall, and it doesn't give you any right to complain nor flame.

If you hate me complaining, then stop replying to my rants. No.

Thanks for the compliment on my signature, Mac, but sadly for some reason, the Tip.it forums compresses it and makes it somewhat blurry.

inuyashakent-2.png

Oh-emm-gee I beat kent and his h4xes with mah yoshi :D :D :D :D

Nah, jk he owned me lolz

He beat me with DK 3 times in a row (surprise, surprise). He even four stocked me on the first match where I used Pit :?

Good games Kent. I still have no hope of beating you.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

At least I managed to beat Kent when he WAS Snake. :D

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Apparantly you can avoid Olimar's FS completely in Mushroomy Kingdom by staying on the top blocks in the underground. Really put a cramp in my style when my enemy did that...twice.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

^^

Don't tell people that, or more people will do it. #-o (Not like I use him anyway :P)

Kent owned me again yesterday with Snake :( (Forgot to say :P)

For some reason fighting you is fun most of the time even though I always lose, until I get fed up with losing and go. :lol:

^^

Don't tell people that, or more people will do it. #-o (Not like I use him anyway :P)

Kent owned me again yesterday with Snake :( (Forgot to say :P)

For some reason fighting you is fun most of the time even though I always lose, until I get fed up with losing and go. :lol:

Rocky, can we fight soon? Have you added me? I hope you remember me buddy! ::'

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

Oh boy Caxis, is it on!

I'll be available tonight, and evenings after 8 this week. That's about it.

I'll be here all day, so just post when you're ready.

EDIT: Gohan if you want to play, I can play now.

And my 2 cents in this whole Snake thing is

Snake is cheap. He's a broken character with several...faults that work to his advantage, and will always be on the top of the tiers. A broken hit box, a decent recovery, many projectiles, multiple combo potential, somewhat difficult to master but not the hardest character to master.

Do I hate playing Snake? Yes. I do. But it's a challenge. Does it piss me off when He High Kicks me and I literally see about one or two inches apart from us and yet it decides to kill me? Yes. But I took the risk of being that close. I hate Snake and will never use him. He's an overly used character but the creaters made it that way, so tough cookies, start practicing.

I have more issues on chain grabbers and suiciders than I do with People using Snake or Meta.

1206229378195-1.jpg