~"Did You Know" Database~ Updated 3/22!

Georgelemmons

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... that if you're F2P, the key to Melzar's maze is non-recoverable after finishing the Dragon Slayer quest? So if you want to enter the maze again, be sure to keep your key. If you're P2P, you can buy another key to the maze, but you have to finish the Legends Quest first!

This is not true anymore. F2P can now get another key by talking to the Champions' Guildmaster (I've done it).

Is this just to collect the posts from tip.it times only, or is it for people to post there own, because either way, click on the "I bet you never knew..." party of my siggy and I think you'll find there's already a thread on that.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

I have seen your thread before, but I still posted this because it was originally just to collect the facts from Tip.It, but people started to submit their own, so I just added them ::'

~If you have any problem with this, just pm me.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Kinda useless, but if you had a account on RSC that you didn't get any exp on, and then logged in on RS2, you'd have 9 hp instead of 10, and your combat level would actually be 2

90% sure about this :P ::'

I checked and the gold and silver bars are lighter than ores too. I don't care if u add it it's just FYI

dea5.png

dea5.png

dea5.png

-

Free to play for life! probably

-

They are building a giant a giant underground crumpet factory. Why crumpets? Because they're European, and everyone knows the average Europeans diet is 51.012% crumpets. This is how Jagex plans to take over Europe, and eventually the world.

when you examine the relleka slayer cave it says: Woah! its a guinea pig! no wait, its a cave.

Smithing cballs is boring ( jks lol (( but seriously it is)) )

after lvl 75 you dont fail on the monkey agility coruse ( maybe 76, might have to check that )

Change where it said "someone killed Jad with rubber chicken" that is an utter load of [cabbage] as people struggle to kill Jad with the best of items, the combination of his devastating mage and range attacks would annhilate you, and melee too? too unlikely.

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

• 2 weeks later...
when you examine the relleka slayer cave it says: Woah! its a guinea pig! no wait, its a cave.

Smithing cballs is boring ( jks lol (( but seriously it is)) )

after lvl 75 you dont fail on the monkey agility coruse ( maybe 76, might have to check that )

Change where it said "someone killed Jad with rubber chicken" that is an utter load of [cabbage] as people struggle to kill Jad with the best of items, the combination of his devastating mage and range attacks would annhilate you, and melee too? too unlikely.

Thanks for the tips. The Jad fact is completely real; The Murder21 has made several vids, with a frying pan, a butterfly net, a rubber chicken, and a training sword.

To allisgreat, there isn't really another thread on this. This topic is a collection of all the official Did You Knows from the Tip.it Homepage, and I just started adding people's suggestions. The other thread is completely made from Tifer suggestions.

1ekn0o.jpg

Did you know that the double beds' examines in the Miscellanian castle read quite suggestively ;). I'll get you the exact quote next time i'm up there.

:lol: Thanks. I'll look forward to that.

- Gold/silver bars are lighter than ores.

Sorry if you already have it; its a common fact.

- Rem.

:)

Not only are gold and silver bars lighter than the ores, but so are all other bars, compared to the weight of all the ores combined.

And yes, I did already have it. Thanks though ::'

1ekn0o.jpg