Epic combat experience.

hellbellz

bandit bar just be gud bc of peeps afking there... try ape atoll monkeys, piety+melee pray+dharok+super str/atk pots?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Been there, it's around ~60k exp an hour there with piety.

Anyone have exp/h at bandit bar?

even with sup pots?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Pro melee with no piety, I'm guessing that'd just be two really high hits and one low hit, to finish 'em off, meaning it'd be no more than a prayer drain imo.

But no sup pots. Edited due to inappropriate religious reference. ~Devoted12

Yeh defo go with pure sets.

Its good exp but expensive, i spose if money is no option then its a good choice.

Good luck.

Oh and try not to say stuff like ''I'm Jewish when it comes to buying strength potions''. I mean...come on. Just dont do it.

Foth.png

Simple math proves your wrong.

I can get at least 20% more xp/hour. Thats saving (My income is at least 500k, anybody can make over 1m+/hour at GWD) 100k/hour worth of time spent. And Super sets cost around 15k for two sets?

Your logic is outdated. Such as switching off from guthans to rune when not healing. Thats pretty much an outdated method that was proved wrong many times by many people.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

When did I ever say I was using Guthans? I just don't like using sup sets, I never know when to drink up again, and I'm going to be afk basically.

Also; GWD is very random, you can spend millions trying with potions, and gear and not get a drop for weeks.

Well guys I'm a stubborn jackass, so whatever I think is the best, is the best. :-D

I was getting 100k exp/h at the skeles in CT, but they become unaggresive, so I was finding a bandit world before I had to leave for dinner.

When did I ever say I was using Guthans? I just don't like using sup sets, I never know when to drink up again, and I'm going to be afk basically.

Also; GWD is very random, you can spend millions trying with potions, and gear and not get a drop for weeks.

An example of another outdated method.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Pro melee with no piety, I'm guessing that'd just be two really high hits and one low hit, to finish 'em off, meaning it'd be no more than a prayer drain imo.

But no sup pots. I'm Jewish when it comes to buying strength potions.

The Jews appreciate your comment, [wagon].

[English translation needed]

But no sup pots. I'm Jewish when it comes to buying strength potions.

go [bleep] yourself [wagon] :shame:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

ok ill actually answer ur question...

ive had a few friends 99 str at bandits with ppots in a few weeks...

Fast xp. you take a maxed out pray bonus with as much str u can also get, were ss, whip, d scim, whateva u wanna train and take a d2h. when d2h spec is full use it as u get like 1-2k xp from using 1 spec lol...

Take like 2 sup str and atts and rest ppots... ring of life a great idea if u afking as my friend lost like 10m there when power went out...

anyway hope that helps