Rnescape needs a new boss. Thats actually HARD!

Soupy17

I didn't read every reply before posting (because I should really be sleeping and will as soon as I have written this), so mind me if I missed anything important. But I did read the first post.

While intriguing, I find it awfully unbalanced. A dungeon that takes 20-30 minutes to go through and full of traps and monsters is a bit over the top. Even if you go in a group, each member will take a lot of damage and waste up almost all their supplies. To then later compensate it with a bank and npcs in an area that logically wouldn't be populated at all sounds just strange. Rather there should be an altar of guthix, some healing pond that restores your HP, cures poison and disease and restores stats back to normal. Make the dungeon less of an armagedon to your HP (but still challenging enough just to let those with 90+ in related stats get through in decent shape).

Somehow, your Titan of Guthix seems a bit like a combination of Tok-Jad and the daganoth kings. But I still enjoy the idea of being dependent of other to get those, I'll assume, massive rewards that comes from this mega-über boss.

Cool idea, have fun playing with it. :D

BlogofGlorySignatureFixed.gif

Wonder if SODB or GOF could kill it with both clans combined :shock:

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

It seems pretty good so far but I think you need to think of some good drops. It would have to be amazing as with all that work if its a drop worth 10mil and theres 12-20 people fighting it..not worth the effort. Perhaps its a an ok rate, not too awesome but its drop rate would be high like 25% or something.

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Max hit with range: 100 divided by how ever many people are battling the boss. IE: If 25 people are fighting, it will hit up to 40.

I think you messed up on this part :-# . Over all from what I read I like it. Except for that Dark Lord idea someone posted, sounds impossible with several minions that can hit at a max of 60.

1251842664adamantdragonsignature.png

first off wth is guthix doing in god wars that is the stupidest thing to base this off of he was dormant at the time and didnt even come till the end. to make any of that sensable he would have had to "temporaroly" freeze the godwar area and lock himself back up? :wall: :wall: :wall:

do you not realize that zaros was recently banished(closed door :idea: hmm...geting it now)

eather way its kinda stupid. i highly dout Jagex will ever make a boss that takes more that 4 ppl to get to. not 4 ppl to fight but 2 get to(like the waterbirth doors) i think all bosses will be solo'able and i would put money on that

Y_Z.png

I like this idea, i could never do it, but it sounds great on paper.

-Support-

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Max hit with range: 100 divided by how ever many people are battling the boss. IE: If 25 people are fighting, it will hit up to 40.

I think you messed up on this part :-# . Over all from what I read I like it. Except for that Dark Lord idea someone posted, sounds impossible with several minions that can hit at a max of 60.

*cough*mine*cough*

I have a whole assortment of crazy ideas. I can make *any* boss look like a wimp with my bosses.

(However, I cannot get away from those typos, grr...)

I'm going to remove it soon though (can't have people stealing the ideas I DO have.)

Need a new signature....perhaps...

*cough*mine*cough*

I have a whole assortment of crazy ideas. I can make *any* boss look like a wimp with my bosses.

(However, I cannot get away from those typos, grr...)

I'm going to remove it soon though (can't have people stealing the ideas I DO have.)

i don't particularly like the guthix one for it's storyline as most people have already pointed out he's alsleep :mrgreen: but he can have a titan hanging out if he wants.

i think the keys should be tradeable because going to each boss and hoping for the key drop from each one is a little much. they would have charges i would think (8?) but overall good idea.

the dark lord thing is slightly a bad idea b/c zammy already has a boss in gwd therefore it would outweigh the storyline. another thing is the specific items you named sound great, but there were WAY to many of them. a Dark sword is a good idea but a complete new ranger,melee,boots,gloves,mage,etc is over the top to say the least :shame:

summery:

Titan one has some great ideas but keys need to be adjusted for the sake of not blowing your brains out trying to a get just a stupid key.

Dark lord is cool and would make a little more sense but unbalance the god distribution.

Great ideas to the both of you and i like that's it's pretty close to a safe area like in WoW when they boss with 20+ ppl but i cannot see Jagex going in that direction do stubborness and more realistically a lawsuit :shock:

5/5 for the titan just needs a few more items

P.S. i would pay a fortune for a guithix godsword :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

frznflames.png

frznflames.png

frznflames.png

To then later compensate it with a bank and npcs in an area that logically wouldn't be populated at all sounds just strange.

You have a point there. Maybe the NPC's could be mighty warriors, or undead, or creatures, or something like that. That would make sense.

Google is evil!

Donut!

I like pie!

That is all.

the dark lord thing is slightly a bad idea b/c zammy already has a boss in gwd therefore it would outweigh the storyline. another thing is the specific items you named sound great, but there were WAY to many of them. a Dark sword is a good idea but a complete new ranger,melee,boots,gloves,mage,etc is over the top to say the least :shame:

Dark lord is cool and would make a little more sense but unbalance the god distribution.

Let me explain a few things.

1: My Dark Lord boss is for an entirely different area, and thus different from this thread. I removed it because it's not my thread.

2: The Dark Lord isn't an "zamorakian" lackey. He's not aligned with any god. (closest could be Zaros, but...)

3:It wouldn't make sense to have him just one freaking set. Besides, these items would have an "over-the-top" price anyway, it wouldn't matter much. Besides, Magic needs high level robes anyway.

4: Dark, Darklit and Darkened pieces require 85 defense and 85 in respective stats (Attack for Melee, Range for Range, Magic for Magic.)

5: There is no 5. Mysterious!

1: My Dark Lord boss is for an entirely different area, and thus different from this thread. I removed it because it's not my thread.

2: The Dark Lord isn't an "zamorakian" lackey. He's not aligned with any god. (closest could be Zaros, but...)

3:It wouldn't make sense to have him just one freaking set. Besides, these items would have an "over-the-top" price anyway, it wouldn't matter much. Besides, Magic needs high level robes anyway.

4: Dark, Darklit and Darkened pieces require 85 defense and 85 in respective stats (Attack for Melee, Range for Range, Magic for Magic.)

overpowered- 1 hitting everything that moves, i don't care if it costs alot, someone will have it and i guarantee it won't be that expensive after a few months.

The god wars was the last thing to release new high level armor.

Let's take a little poll shall we? who thinks "The Dark Lord" has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the evil overlord villain of Runescape?

it's your idea but honestly, it'll never fly with Jagex.

frznflames.png

frznflames.png

frznflames.png

To then later compensate it with a bank and npcs in an area that logically wouldn't be populated at all sounds just strange.

You have a point there. Maybe the NPC's could be mighty warriors, or undead, or creatures, or something like that. That would make sense.

You could have a teleport area for the bank (which allows you to place a hand and perhaps head in so that you can partially be in the bank and mostly be in the dungeon at one time)

The NPC allies could be simply trapped spirits, or kept alive by the power of Balance (with the amount of death, there must also be an amount of life)

The NPC allies could ALSO be graves which are raised for allies and Summoning Exp (You offer gold to appease their spirits, to make them bother to fight)

Healers could be a healing pool =P

Boom! Dead Shot

overpowered- 1 hitting everything that moves, i don't care if it costs alot, someone will have it and i guarantee it won't be that expensive after a few months.

The god wars was the last thing to release new high level armor.

Let's take a little poll shall we? who thinks "The Dark Lord" has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the evil overlord villain of Runescape?

it's your idea but honestly, it'll never fly with Jagex.

I'm betting the average Dark piece will be around 300 mil minimum.

The odds of getting a piece are very, very, VERY low, and he's absurdly powerful to begin with. (this is why you should not use TOO MUCH Darkness.)

God Wars armor isn't exactly high level. You need 65 defense to wear it, Barrows still needs 70.

As I said, The Dark Lord is not some Zamorakian lacky. As far as we know, he could be a vessel of Zaros.

Honestly, why am I still arguing this on a thread that's not mine. If you want me to make a new thread, just say so already!

The odds of getting a piece are very, very, VERY low, and he's absurdly powerful to begin with. (this is why you should not use TOO MUCH Darkness.)

God Wars armor isn't exactly high level. You need 65 defense to wear it, Barrows still needs 70.

As I said, The Dark Lord is not some Zamorakian lacky. As far as we know, he could be a vessel of Zaros.

Honestly, why am I still arguing this on a thread that's not mine. If you want me to make a new thread, just say so already!

^^^^^^^quote

I would like to see this in another thread, i like it but i have constructive criticism =]. But besides that, nowdays a void ranger can pretty much 1 hit you w/ a very lucky d bow spec.

Take a set of rare dark hide (which tbh would never stay at 300m a piece, 3rd age is mega rare and the WHOLE SET is about 50m and fabulously rare to obtain through a trail.)

Any more additions to combat armor and you will be playing a game of luck to see who can get lucky enough to one hit each other (we are almost there already :? )

Lastly, i agree to keep it Zaros but remember, Zaros was the original god of evil and hate before Gen Zammy backstabbed him (literally.) He should have the ability to use all the barrage's if he's Zaros, which would be insane and very hard :thumbsup:

frznflames.png

frznflames.png

frznflames.png

I would like to see this in another thread, i like it but i have constructive criticism =]. But besides that, nowdays a void ranger can pretty much 1 hit you w/ a very lucky d bow spec.

Take a set of rare dark hide (which tbh would never stay at 300m a piece, 3rd age is mega rare and the WHOLE SET is about 50m and fabulously rare to obtain through a trail.)

Any more additions to combat armor and you will be playing a game of luck to see who can get lucky enough to one hit each other (we are almost there already :? )

Lastly, i agree to keep it Zaros but remember, Zaros was the original god of evil and hate before Gen Zammy backstabbed him (literally.) He should have the ability to use all the barrage's if he's Zaros, which would be insane and very hard :thumbsup:

Fixed your Quote-O-Matic. ;)

3rd Age melee is a good 110mil for the whole set.

I will fix the price at 300 mil (maybe even make it 400M-Untradable), but I'll put this on another thread once I get the dungeon and enemies remembered.

From now o....Is Soupy even with this thread anymore? Anyway, no more discussion of my idea, only his.

I WILL BE UPDATING THIS IN A BIT :)

Do you mean if 25 ppl are fighting it, itll hit 4 max cause 100/25 is 4. Or do u mean it can max hit 1000? Thatd be crazy!

teh_gauss.png