[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

I've never used the soda popper before, but I don't see anyone ever use it.

Anyone have a dirty made man or dirty counterfeit billycock they would like to get rid of?

Eh, soda popper is okay. Most of the time when I get my crits is when nobody is around me to be able to use them.

If you want one, I can give you one for free, since I never use it anymore. Hit me up on my steam, Adam_West94.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never used the soda popper before, but I don't see anyone ever use it.

Anyone have a dirty made man or dirty counterfeit billycock they would like to get rid of?

Eh, soda popper is okay. Most of the time when I get my crits is when nobody is around me to be able to use them.

If you want one, I can give you one for free, since I never use it anymore. Hit me up on my steam, Adam_West94.

I'd love to try it out. I'll give you some shitty weapon that I won't ever use for it.

WOW< Selling an unusual is WAAAAY Harder then I thought.

What unusual is it? I might be interested..

And the soda popper is good if you know how to use it, it requires pretty good timing to generate the crits just when you need them.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

And the soda popper is good if you know how to use it, it requires pretty good timing to generate the crits just when you need them.

Unless I'm mistaken, you can just switch your weapon before the crits activate, then switch it back when you get to the fighting.

Unless I'm mistaken, you can just switch your weapon before the crits activate, then switch it back when you get to the fighting.

Your sir are correct.

Which is what I've been doing.

Anyways, should I use splendid screen or charge n targe for a demoknight?

The one I unboxed earlier, Unusual Crocleather Slouch w/Eerie Orbit Fire.

There's only 3 in the market (and will ever be until Next yea), wanna get 2 Max's for it but no one seems to be buying or selling much anymore. :\

Popoto.~<3

The one I unboxed earlier, Unusual Crocleather Slouch w/Eerie Orbit Fire.

There's only 3 in the market (and will ever be until Next yea), wanna get 2 Max's for it but no one seems to be buying or selling much anymore. :\

It is because people only want to under pay for unusual hats. That, and most unusual hats look pretty stupid.

So I sold my hat for 1 11/12 buds, a vintage camera beard, ze goggles, and a glengarry bonnet.

Did I get ripped off, or did I do okay?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

No, no, no

1 11/12, and in one and eleven twelfths.

Even if it was a bad deal though I don't really care. I'm probably going to use 5 keys to open crates and lose it all anyways. :thumbup:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

So, Ive decided over Xmas im going to try and learn how to design models etc for TF2, as my goal is to make a spy/Assassin Creed skin to match the ... matching hat/knife from the promo. (by using the hat's material as a base colour for the teams.

Popoto.~<3