[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

dear god i am terrible

best i can do is medic, just follow heavy around and get assist kills which people on my team seem to like/ thank me for

other than that, i am absolutely terrible.

why is sniper so underpowered?

It gets WAAAAY easier once you get used to various techniques like corner huntsman, rocket jumping, corner-jumping Heavy. my first time playing I was using the scout and I just died like a fish non stop. Took me a few hours to get used to the gameplay.

Nooo don't encourage him to use a [bleep]sman. :shame:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not awful, you just need to learn how to use it correctly.

The way to correctly use the huntsman is in your backpack, unequipped.

:thumbup:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Unless it's been updated since I last went on TF2, I actually did better with Huntsman than the original sniper. :unsure:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Unless it's been updated since I last went on TF2, I actually did better with Huntsman than the original sniper. :unsure:

Most tf2 players do, because most tf2 players suck at sniper :P

Just because you did "better" doesn't mean you did good lol.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Most tf2 players do, because most tf2 players suck at sniper :P

Just because you did "better" doesn't mean you did good lol.

Doesn't mean I did bad either. :rolleyes:

To be honest, I really don't like controlling a sniper rifle with a mouse. Too sensitive. I'm good with snipers on consoles, but not PC.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

To be honest, I really don't like controlling a sniper rifle with a mouse. Too sensitive. I'm good with snipers on consoles, but not PC.

I'm the exact opposite. I feel that I have more control over my aim when I use a mouse.

I'm the exact opposite. I feel that I have more control over my aim when I use a mouse.

That's the thing. I feel like I have TOO MUCH control.

-Random Youtuber

Ah, thanks for the info. I was looking for a key, but I eneded up selling the crate for 2 scrap. No regrets since the guy who uncrated it got a Strange Chargin' Targe.

I'm looking for some black paint now, and selling a decal tool as well.

My steam ID is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Askellad

Edit: lol

Yeah, I don't think I'm ever going to top this. All of this was in one life. (One death at the beginning, one death after all that).

y33d51e.jpg

16185_s.gif

TiF should take on highlander. Even if we don't win it'd be fun as heck.

Those in favor? (And is there any leniency in how matches are scheduled? Or are they just set at random and concrete dates?)

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

TiF should take on highlander. Even if we don't win it'd be fun as heck.

Those in favor? (And is there any leniency in how matches are scheduled? Or are they just set at random and concrete dates?)

Probably concrete dates at least.

I'm down, preference playing soldier, engie, scout, medic in that order.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti