[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bosdos/screenshot/470861774819655557?tab=public

Best use yet.

Also the creator's getting so much rage on his workshop page from it, I dont blame them. $100, for an item that spams the shit out of players, for an item that WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over-priced for it's purpose. You can barely even see it when it IS equipped, holds no effect particle etc and he's making easily 1k a day from this dumb thing. (prob 10k last night)

You're probably better off buying a name tag in the store, and paypal'ing for a nice unusual and renaming it then giving it to your significant other.

Popoto.~<3

[bleep] I knew the dropped sandvich was removed for good. It did the same thing in a previous update but they brought it back. Damn tomislavs ruining for the rest of us.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Goddamn Steam trade is so [bleep]ing buggy. I had crafted a refined down in to 3 reclaimed and 5 minutes later I made a trade for a Strange Ambassador and the reclaimed wasn't [bleep]ing showing up.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Goddamn Steam trade is so [bleep]ing buggy. I had crafted a refined down in to 3 reclaimed and 5 minutes later I made a trade for a Strange Ambassador and the reclaimed wasn't [bleep]ing showing up.

In order for it to show up in your backpack, you have to log out of TF2, then trade.

God I can't wait to be rocking a decent job again so that I can play TF2 in 3D.

In order for it to show up in your backpack, you have to log out of TF2, then trade.

Urgh that's annoying. I don't know why they killed the old in-game trading system.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

God I can't wait to be rocking a decent job again so that I can play TF2 in 3D.

Urgh that's annoying. I don't know why they killed the old in-game trading system.

It was like that BEFORE they killed the in-game trading system.