[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New medic Misc is EXACTLY like Sherlock Holmes from the movie's Glasses and pipe.

I HAD to buy it <3

Yeah, I just saw it.

I also just sold my Flaming Lantern El Jefe for 6 buds and 8 keys.

Pretty smashing deal considering that it is gifted and duped.

SERIOUS? How'd you manage to sell yours for raw buds? I havent been able to get a buyer who wont lowball me.

The guy's favorite effect was Flaming Lantern, and his favorite hat was the El Jefe. I scored big time. Now I'm cashing out my buds to keys since buds are crashing.

gimped.

I've tried selling mine, its worth 2.5 in buds, but asshats keep going "hurr durr im not paying 2 buds for it, its a bad hat"

1) Medic Mirror is actually THEMED TO THE CHARACTERS ROLE HIMSELF.

2) the effect isn't bad, Haunted Ghosts is a well respected effect because it's obvious and isnt spat out like flies everywhere.

Popoto.~<3

You just have to find the right buyer/seller.

So I sold off all of my buds for 24 keys each, and now I'm looking for someone to buy that condemned Steaming Cowl from me. I might end up selling it for like buds + bills. The plan from here is to dump all of my remaining wealth into an unusual El Jefe.

Sell my what?

I sold my buds because they are crashing.

I sold that El Jefe because it was duped/gifted and because I'd rather get a nice medic hat and a decent El Jefe. The lantern El Jefe is considerably more than I really wanted to spend on one.

Oh right, duped and gifted. heck im amazed they bought it. (unless they didnt even pay attention)

There are only 3 of them. The original and the two dupes, so all of them are gifted/duped. The hat looks really really [bleep]ing awesome. If it weren't gifted/duped, I would probably guess that it would be 12+ buds.

Bah, I hate mine atm. no one will buy and everyone low balls. THIS SUUUUUUCKS.

One guy was after a ghosts set, im the only one who's offered him a medic and its all he needs left.

His offer is a scorching RACK for solly. the worst solly hat, and he wants me to add to it despite saying "Im not after profit or gain, I just wanna get a ghosts set, even if I lose some profit"

Popoto.~<3

Just when I was wondering if people still played TF2... :razz:

I'm actually trying to get out of trading....

I do most of my trading outside of TF2 on offsite trading pages. I usually *play* anywhere from 10-15 hours a week if I have nothing going on.

Has anyone ever played pl_manngrove_rc5? It's an awesome map, great detail. Was very impressed.

No. Give me a server address so I can check it out.

The server I play on only has it for 15 mins once every 4 hours lol, and the rotation changes all the time. Just see if you can find one on the server list...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Alright. In the community that I play for, they have several 24/7 map servers. I didn't know if you knew of a similar server.

Also... Opinions for engineer loadout here.

I want opinions on using the Shotgun vs the Frontier Justice. I have started using my normal shotty again, and I kind of like having 6 shots. The crits are nice with the FJ, but I always die after using about 3 of them due to the small clip size. Thoughts?

Alright. In the community that I play for, they have several 24/7 map servers. I didn't know if you knew of a similar server.

Also... Opinions for engineer loadout here.

I want opinions on using the Shotgun vs the Frontier Justice. I have started using my normal shotty again, and I kind of like having 6 shots. The crits are nice with the FJ, but I always die after using about 3 of them due to the small clip size. Thoughts?

FJ is way better imo. If you use the crits properly it can be extremely effective.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti