[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey excuse me this is the TF2 thread please edit your post accordingly

I've started playing again mostly being an Engineer. The most enjoyable thing I've found is to place Teleporters on the 2Fort battlements that send snipers to the intelligence room when they step on them. It's pretty much the only thing that map is good for. :v

Generally playing incompetently to annoy players is a lot more fun than trying to win, I think.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

^^ Crazy ass pictures, man.

Anyway, I got a question: are Bill Hats even sold with metal? I've heard so many offers/estimates with keys or irl money. Or is that what the market has become now?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You can buy a Bill's hat with metal... It will cost you about 25 refined though.

Oh Jesus. :blink:

Better get that idea out of my head now.

Today I was accused of using auto-aim because I was owning so much as Heavy, getting an average KD of 10. :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

How does someone accuse you of aimbotting as Heavy? I can understand Sniper or Demo, but heavy? Really?

Oh something about continously firing at a flying sticky demo through the flight and landing from a-longish-distance-for-heavies. About a quarter of the server agreed I was hacking to some extent though, with my high KD/score. :P

siggy3s.jpg

You're not a good player until a server unfairly bans you for hacking.

...I'm not a good player.

Huntsman is turning into my favorite weapon for screwing around. From abusing its chainable stunning tauntkill in Versus Saxton Hale server I've gotten really good at luring and tauntkilling people.

Nothing makes me happier than single-handedly stopping an ubered heavy dead in his tracks as his medic (always, always) just stands there and stares at us. I feel like with proper use this could even be done in comp. (Uber is pushing so run around a corner they'll round, and taunt. Of course comp medics don't go braindead when their patient stops shooting,but it could still work wonders.)

And am I the only one who will always take pop shots at nothing with projectile weapons? Like, firing an arrow/flare/rocket at a doorway because I have plenty of ammo and someone MIGHT walk through? Occasionally it pays off, and it doesn't cost me anything whatsoever.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Just played pyro for the first time in a while, and remembered why I love the class.

Popping random flares for the hell of it and occasionally pissing off spies/ random people rounding corners, then puff n' flaring or just being a dick with airblast.

I've swapped from Axtinguisher to Powerjack to get out of the bad habit of doing melee charges on every single enemy (puff n' flare is more reliable), and it's paying off.

Also, I landed a crit flare on a pyro today. (Blast with degreaser, swap to falregun and shoot the INSTANT you finish swapping at close range and it'll hit while the pyro is still on fire. I was at about 20 health but the pyro fled in sheer shock.

Brb, w+m1ing.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• 4 weeks later...

Yusss. Got my best mate into playing TF2. Now I have someone to grief play with ;)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I don't understand why people like the Original. It just feels wrong to me.... I use stock main weapons for just about everything except for the degreaser.

Edit: After watching the whole video, the blue medic is pretty mediocre in my opinion.

Another edit.... Does anyone here play gas jockey pyro? I just recently got an unusual attendant and I was wondering if the set effect was worth it.

Yeah, I prefer the default RL than The Original too. It feels weird. But I suppose there is a bonus of being able to see a bit more of your screen...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I'm getting annoyed with the popup that tells me to thank the person who showed me TF2 everytime I play, a none of my friends play so if someone wants to leave their steam ID I assume you get an item or something. :unsure:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I'm getting annoyed with the popup that tells me to thank the person who showed me TF2 everytime I play, a none of my friends play so if someone wants to leave their steam ID I assume you get an item or something. :unsure:

You get the professor speks I think.

I use the original every now and then. I prefer my strange RL though.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

The reason its "The Original" and looks that way is based off the Quake rocket launcher, as TF first started out as a Quake mod, then TF Classic, then TF2. It's more like a nostalgia weapon.

Got my hands on a S.Kritzkreig and now trying to think of a good name for it, Also got a Stormy Storm Medic's Mountain Cap which I themely named: Thunder Mountain.

Popoto.~<3

Hey. I need those Professor Specs. Add me on steam, and you can use me a a reference.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035807530

Once you get a strange Kritz, you seem to play a lot more Kritz medic... Which is a good thing in my opinion.

Hey. I need those Professor Specs. Add me on steam, and you can use me a a reference.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035807530

Once you get a strange Kritz, you seem to play a lot more Kritz medic... Which is a good thing in my opinion.

Oh I ALWAYS play Krits medic, thought it was about time I got my hands on a strange one.

Popoto.~<3