[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

>Doesn't have tf2 on his computer

Hit that download button.

NOW

I normally hit the mycomputerisntpowerfulenoughtoplaytf2 button.

You could create a computer that runs TF2 very well for under $300 very easily. Don't know if Nadril browses these forums any more, but he would be the person to talk to about an affordable gaming rig.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My father would kill me if I got a new computer.

EDIT: I got sucked in to selling my unusuals again. <_<

Trade line....

Green Confetti Hetman's Headpiece + TF2 Logo Dr.'s Dapper Topper (Paid 43 keys for the two of them) ---> Smoking Tavish Degroot Experience ---> Blizzardy Storm Rimmed Raincatcher (A solid 3+ bud hat)

I've decided to get it on this laptop now...I'll probably be on soon.

Since it's been about a year since I've even played...what's happened? :P

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Looks like my prediction was correct. TF2 refuses to run at a bearable speed on my laptop.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Traded that Blizzardy Rimmed Raincatcher for a Green Energy Bloke's Bucket + 21 keys.

EDIT:

I have an 8 key debt to a friend, but this is what I have now...

Scorching German Gonzila

Orbiting Fire El Jefe

Green Energy Bloke's Bucket

Circling Hearts Larrikin Robin (gifted)

EDIT: EDIT:

(3 Key debt to my friend)

Scorching German Gonzila

Orbiting Fire El Jefe

Circling Hearts Larrikin Robin (gifted)

TF2 Logo Honcho's Headgear

I'm not honestly a fan of orbiting fire. I'm trying to trade my orbiting fire El Jefe for either a tf logo or searing plasma.

EDIT:

I am ditching all of my current skins and getting new ones.....

Is there any reason why TF2 should run so slow on my laptop? The fact it's a laptop could be why, but it worked fine on an older one. <_<

-Random Youtuber

Valve try to shove as much shit as possible into the game (mostly hats) without fixing prior bugs basically. Imagine you had an image folder that was kept all nice and tidy and sorted. suddenly you found an image you liked but as you saved it, it didnt fit into any category of folders you had so you made a new one. repeat this 10 times then you start making multiple sub-folders for them for different variations etc. eventually your folder is a cluster[bleep] and hard to navigate. That's essentially what keeps happening to the TF2 Data over a large peroid of time when valve just keeps spitting little things out so frequently.

Popoto.~<3

Another big issue is the poly count for a lot of the newer items, and lack of LOD on a lot of them. Some hats have +10 times as many polygons as the class models.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I just had a huge fight with my "tf" folder after reskinning all of my shit. One of the skins came with some jank-ass code that removed all of my Unusual's effects and broke all of the H-taunts.

Anyone here use a custom HUD? I see a lot of people use them, but I don't know the benefits of them to be frank.

Another big issue is the poly count for a lot of the newer items, and lack of LOD on a lot of them. Some hats have +10 times as many polygons as the class models.

Lately a lot of the new Submissions from Facepunch have been focusing on making sure there's LOD options.

Popoto.~<3

• 2 weeks later...

Played as Soldier today for about 3 hours. Racked up about 7 achievements, so I'm happy. :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Bit of both. Hit the solder Milestone 1 at 2 achievements down.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg