[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

On the subject of medics. Playing today, there was some kid playing as a medic. This is what he said:

What? I'm healing someone that isn't a heavy. That's not my job.

I wanted to punch him in the face.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting annoyed with the popup that tells me to thank the person who showed me TF2 everytime I play, a none of my friends play so if someone wants to leave their steam ID I assume you get an item or something. :unsure:

Hey. I need those Professor Specs. Add me on steam, and you can use me a a reference.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035807530

Once you get a strange Kritz, you seem to play a lot more Kritz medic... Which is a good thing in my opinion.

Oh I ALWAYS play Krits medic, thought it was about time I got my hands on a strange one.

The only reason I have more kill assists on my normal Medigun is the fact that I have had it for 3 months longer than my Kritzkreig. I have a few friends who are really good demos, and when I bust out the Kritzkreig, we spam the kill feed.

On the subject of medics. Playing today, there was some kid playing as a medic. This is what he said:

What? I'm healing someone that isn't a heavy. That's not my job.

I wanted to punch him in the face.

As one who main's medic, I too want to punch him. Heavies are *always* ubered/healed by the other medics, so I *never* heal heavies unless they need attention immediately.

I'm getting annoyed with the popup that tells me to thank the person who showed me TF2 everytime I play, a none of my friends play so if someone wants to leave their steam ID I assume you get an item or something. :unsure:

Hey. I need those Professor Specs. Add me on steam, and you can use me a a reference.

Once you get a strange Kritz, you seem to play a lot more Kritz medic... Which is a good thing in my opinion.

Done. :)

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Shit dude... I think I deleted you on accident thinking you were one of the people spamming requests for my Bill's hat. Add me again please. >.<

Anyways.... I had an amazing week. (Tim, you might want to not read this...) Also everything in parenthesis are items that I still have.

G. fetti Hallmark ---> Steaming Spartan + (2 keys) ---> Blizz Backbiters Billypenis + (Bill's + 79xx service medal) ---> Hearts Tam o Shanter + (V. Lugar + Clean Last Breath)

It should have sent you it, enjoy. :)

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Shit dude... I think I deleted you on accident thinking you were one of the people spamming requests for my Bill's hat. Add me again please. >.<

Anyways.... I had an amazing week. (Tim, you might want to not read this...) Also everything in parenthesis are items that I still have.

G. fetti Hallmark ---> Steaming Spartan + (2 keys) ---> Blizz Backbiters Billypenis + (Bill's + 79xx service medal) ---> Hearts Tam o Shanter + (V. Lugar + Clean Last Breath)

How the hell do you trade up so quickly?

Popoto.~<3

Let me re-ask my question that nobody answered on the last page.

Does/has anyone played the Gas-Jockey pyro? (Degreaser, Powerjack, Attendant)

I have an unusual Attendant, and I was wondering if it is a useful set effect.

Let me re-ask my question that nobody answered on the last page.

Does/has anyone played the Gas-Jockey pyro? (Degreaser, Powerjack, Attendant)

I have an unusual Attendant, and I was wondering if it is a useful set effect.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=tf2+gas+jockey+strategy

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I was looking for a more personal opinion from you guys as opposed to an actual strategy. Yes, I have watched the youtube videos on the set and all of that, but I was just going to broaden my range of opinions.

It does and it doesn't. The speed bonus can be useful on certain maps, but if you get shafted by say, a heavy. You're screwed, no exceptions. I personally like to stick to Stock Flamer+Flare+Powerjack, Most people I verse never get close enough for a axtinguish kill or to airblast up for one, so I swap to "Ban Hammer" instead for the health bonus on kill or Sledge for spies.

Personal preference tbh. At least 40% use Backburners, 40% use Degreaser and 20% use the stock. Dunno why, the stock is by far the best when used right.

Popoto.~<3

At least 99% use the Phlog, 0% use Backburners, 1% use Degreaser and 0% use the stock. Dunno why, the stock is by far the best when used right.

I like the Degreaser just for the quickswitching to my flaregun/axe. Rarely do I get flamethrower kills.

Forgot about the Phlog, actually the hype for it has died down since people have realized how bad no airblasting is and die before the charge reaches top.

Popoto.~<3

Why is this game so saturated and cluttered now? :/ I miss the old days when there were no ridiculous cosmetic and non-cosmetic items.

I actually watched a video about this.... Valve is using TF2 as a guinea pig to test out now marketing/promotional strategies since the game is so well known and popular. No matter what they do to it, people will continue to play it. They are just seeing how players react to certain things, and if the players honestly don't like something, they will change it.

In other news, I *finally* got a scorching medic hat again. I have like 10 keys to spare as well, and I'm thinking about either getting a strange sapper or strange [bleep]sman once they drop in price a little.

I got me one of these new-fangled "Strange Weapons," gonna try it out on some unsuspecting backs.

I have some really old crates (Series 2, Series 5 etc) sitting around. Are they gaining value? Will they eventually be rares?

I got me one of these new-fangled "Strange Weapons," gonna try it out on some unsuspecting backs.

I have some really old crates (Series 2, Series 5 etc) sitting around. Are they gaining value? Will they eventually be rares?

The only old crates worth anything are crate 1, 19, 20, 21, and 30.

Hey guys,

Just a reminder that the discussion of Real World Trading of Jagex items (cash on RS included) for real-life services is not permitted. A few posts were removed for this and although I don't feel there was malicious intent behind the topic coming up, we want to avoid slipping into a place where it starts being encouraged.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Cowman_133

Tip.It Administrator

1.png
generic_signature.png

^I've got two strange soda poppers but I can't stand using anything but the scattergun.

Anyone know how much strange festives are? I'm thinking of selling some of my spare hats so I can get some.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

^I've got two strange soda poppers but I can't stand using anything but the scattergun.

Anyone know how much strange festives are? I'm thinking of selling some of my spare hats so I can get some.

The cheapest one is like 8 keys.

TTanT, would you be willing to sell one of your Strange Soda Poppers?

Certainly. Trade me tonight? I'm just leaving right now but I can trade tonight or tomorrow.

Steam account is Dr. TTanT, Suicidologist.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]