[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

http://www.teamfortr...ages/header.jpg [image display blocked; image is linked instead.]

Team Fortress 2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe to the official TF2 blog RSS for the latest news and updates on the game

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest update: 25/08/09 - 119th Update / ENGINEER TEASER!! (slowpoke.jpg)

[hide=latest post from the TF2 devs]Imagine if I hadn't been drunk

May 5, 2010 - Robin Walker

We're shipping a quick update to clean up some of the confusion around the 119th Update badges. We initially chose to calculate which badge to give players based on the beta release of TF2, because that was the date that customers could first play TF2. This turns out to have been a mistake, largely because many players did the math and thought they were getting something other than what they ended up with. So to remove that confusion, this new update moves that date forward to the official retail release of TF2, the 10th October 2007, and reissues updated badges to anyone who would be affected by that date shift. We also felt it was still important to reward those who were there on the first moment TF2 went live, and helped us by beta testing prior to release. So we've added a new "Primeval Warrior" badge, which will replace the badge of anyone who purchased TF2 prior to the official release date.

On a quick side note, we've been having fun watching QuickActionTF2's movies, which inspired Community Fortress's Moments of Glory. If you haven't seen the latest one, it's worth it just for knoxxx's awesome move. It's also a great way to brush up on your french.

[/hide]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tf2logo2bs0.png

Our Steam Groups are

Tip.It group, for all Steam games

TIF TF2 Night, for us to sort out playing TF2 as a group

Just join these, and there will always be somebody from here playing tf2, and I'm sure most of us will be willing to help out any new players with any questions they have about the game. We're working on getting a regular night for us to play together set up, and when we do, server info will of course be available here.

[hide=list of tif players (a bit outdated)]Steam:

• Jaziek

Limpbizkit

fatbill

dracion1

ultimania92

vjuliusT

Nadril

Azvareth

Errdoth

Dizzle229

jgrazotis

walletthief

weezcake

x1992x

Nathanw16

agentbravo

krisc6

Brad25891

megakiller32

teh_langzor

baron8000

rangermad

Echofish

Silversword

dungeonal

Free_Steel1

Xbox:

• Runescapeloser22

lenin64

Adam_Ross0

jjrox32

bloodredsword

returned3

Lenticular_J

Dirkmetal

if your name isnt there, but you have posted, its because I couldn't discern whether or not you played on A PC or 360 (or PS3 I suppose)[/hide]

Edited by Ouchy
Updated title
Tk5SF.png

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lame 7pm gmt update time.

Expected to come home and be able to play it but i suppose ill have to wait abit longer.

They look brilliant though!

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

I wish I could get this for the PC, but I don't have the money. And I don't have enough money to improve my laptop so I could run it smoothly anyway, so I'm sticking with my 360 version. Which has no medic/pyro updates :evil:

You can even get a descent game of tf2 on 360? Oo

Looks great :D

I expect there'll be about 5+ pyros per server and no spies, but the rewards look fantastic.

My favourite: "OMGWTFBBQ: Kill an enemy with a taunt." \:D/

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I wish I could get this for the PC, but I don't have the money. And I don't have enough money to improve my laptop so I could run it smoothly anyway, so I'm sticking with my 360 version. Which has no medic/pyro updates :evil:

Yeah! Almost everyone plays on Dustbowl though, even though it is my favorite map it get's kind of boring after a while. There are only like 5-6 games going on at once during peak times, so I end up playing with the same people a lot, which is fun because I get to know them. I've basically perfected sniping on the 360, and since nobody else can be bothered to learn how to snipe properly, while everyone picks Engineer, I go out and 2/3 of the team's kills :lol: My record for most headshots in one life is I think 10 or 11. Kill record in one life is like 25 :o (It's 34 for Engineer, I set up a sentry in the intelligence room on 2fort, and the other team was really stupid.)

Team Fortress is up for download for free for the next two days. Downloading through Steam atm.

Proof:

steampiccy.jpg

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

No, you can't, or at least I never was able. Lagged like a mother [bleep]er. I haven't played in ages, though...

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Team Fortress is up for download for free for the next two days. Downloading through Steam atm.

Proof:

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/ultimania92/steampiccy.jpg[/img

WHERE DO YOU GET THAT!? Is it permanent, or does it go away after 2 days?

It's free right now, if I were you, download it now onto your laptop, even if you can't run it, when you get a decent comp, you can simply redownload it onto another comp for free(

i think).

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

Proof:

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee84/ultimania92/steampiccy.jpg[/img

WHERE DO YOU GET THAT!? Is it permanent, or does it go away after 2 days?

It's free right now, if I were you, download it now onto your laptop, even if you can't run it, when you get a decent comp, you can simply redownload it onto another comp for free(

i think).

Too bad you can't play it after this weekend is over #-o

Serious? What a ripoff if it is >.>

meh, it's alright, i guess ill play the hell out of it tomorrow or so.

Just buy the Orange Box. You aren't going to find a good as deal as it video game wise for ages, and it's hugely expensive either.

On the servers I play on, many people seem to be playing rocket tennis. Works best with critical hit rockets ;)

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Serious? What a ripoff if it is >.>

Yeah, how damn cheap of them for not giving away their game for free.

I was being sarcastic :P

Oh well, it's fun, I might get the Orange Box in a bit or so then, it comes with portal and the HL episodes.

How about a few of us from the Steam TIF group get together and get some achievements done? I'm interested in getting to Milestone 3 as a Medic if that's possible. Anybody interested? I think 4 people on each team should be enough, so 8 people all in all.

2009rb9.jpg

Woot got the Axe thing <3:

Thank you achievment servers lol

Stupid thing is you dont get the Axe after you do them all, only after you do like 34 from 38.

Now I need to get the Medic ones, only 2 of the 2nd item though.

Ill be up for it anyway. Think I suggested something along the lines in the Steam thread but never happens or got wiped.

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

How about a few of us from the Steam TIF group get together and get some achievements done? I'm interested in getting to Milestone 3 as a Medic if that's possible. Anybody interested? I think 4 people on each team should be enough, so 8 people all in all.

Hehe im in an achivment boosting group ... will see if they can get a server for med ones.

Hehe im in an achivment boosting group ... will see if they can get a server for med ones.

Nice one. All the achievement servers I've seen are password protected... and for pyros. I don't care much for pyros.

2009rb9.jpg