Jaziek

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday is HEAVY UPDATE!!

http://steamgames.com/tf2/heavy/index.php

Two new maps, too!

(Achievement names are awesome: Stalin the Kart, Lenin a Hand, Marxman.. :lol: )

I'm still trying to figure out what Konspicuous Konsumption: Eat 100 sandviches. Seems like it's be something to do with Natascha, cause the one below is Don't Touch Sandvich: Kill 50 scouts using Natascha.

If anyone wants to farm these with some friends of mine, lemme know on steam chat and we'll see if we can find an empty server :P

Meet the Sandwich was awesome. :lol:

I don't understand why Natascha has the slow effect. I mean, it's pretty much useless for anything but fleeing enemies, because the original Minigun's slow effect is more than enough to stop an shred an enemy to pieces before he gets close enough to do any damage. The KGB will be pretty awesome, stack up lots of crit time and just let rip with the Minigun or the Shotgun.

You could use Natascha to slow down an enemy while a pyro runs in to kill them.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I would if I could, J, but I can't. In a few weeks time....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Team Fortress 2 Updates Coming To Xbox 360 Later This year

Owners of the Xbox 360 version of Team Fortress 2 will be scarfing down sandviches and delivering payloads later this year, as Valve is finally bringing all the updates delivered via Steam to the Xbox Live Marketplace. That means new, class-specific Achievements, new unlockable weapons for the Pyro, Medic and Heavy, new gameplay modes and new maps, all on your Xbox 360.

Valve marketing director Doug Lombardi got that piece of business out of the way just before our latest Left 4 Dead demo, saying that the developer wanted to build up a massive update for Xbox 360 users before delivering. Given that Valve is being forced to charge for the update, they wanted to ensure that 360 owners were getting their money's worth.

So, how much? The price isn't final, but Valve is hoping to go as low as possible, aiming for a ten dollar price tag. Not too shabby. Sorry, PS3 owners, no word on when or if Valve will be giving you the same Team Fortress 2 updates.

http://kotaku.com/5040417/team-fortress-2-updates-coming-to-xbox-360-later-this-year

http://www.1fort.com/blog/x-box-to-get-tf2-updates/

I can't believe it... Team Fortress 2 without updates was arguebaly the best multiplayer game on the Xbox 360 and now its going to get updates. This article has really made my day.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Thursday is HEAVY UPDATE!!

http://steamgames.com/tf2/heavy/index.php

Two new maps, too!

(Achievement names are awesome: Stalin the Kart, Lenin a Hand, Marxman.. :lol: )

I'm still trying to figure out what Konspicuous Konsumption: Eat 100 sandviches. Seems like it's be something to do with Natascha, cause the one below is Don't Touch Sandvich: Kill 50 scouts using Natascha.

If anyone wants to farm these with some friends of mine, lemme know on steam chat and we'll see if we can find an empty server :P

Meet the Sandwich was awesome. :lol:

I don't understand why Natascha has the slow effect. I mean, it's pretty much useless for anything but fleeing enemies, because the original Minigun's slow effect is more than enough to stop an shred an enemy to pieces before he gets close enough to do any damage. The KGB will be pretty awesome, stack up lots of crit time and just let rip with the Minigun or the Shotgun.

You could use Natascha to slow down an enemy while a pyro runs in to kill them.

Or you could, you know, kill them yourself.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Owners of the Xbox 360 version of Team Fortress 2 will be scarfing down sandviches and delivering payloads later this year, as Valve is finally bringing all the updates delivered via Steam to the Xbox Live Marketplace. That means new, class-specific Achievements, new unlockable weapons for the Pyro, Medic and Heavy, new gameplay modes and new maps, all on your Xbox 360.

Valve marketing director Doug Lombardi got that piece of business out of the way just before our latest Left 4 Dead demo, saying that the developer wanted to build up a massive update for Xbox 360 users before delivering. Given that Valve is being forced to charge for the update, they wanted to ensure that 360 owners were getting their money's worth.

So, how much? The price isn't final, but Valve is hoping to go as low as possible, aiming for a ten dollar price tag. Not too shabby. Sorry, PS3 owners, no word on when or if Valve will be giving you the same Team Fortress 2 updates.

http://kotaku.com/5040417/team-fortress-2-updates-coming-to-xbox-360-later-this-year

I can't believe it... Team Fortress 2 without updates was arguebaly the best multiplayer game on the Xbox 360 and now its going to get updates. This article has really made my day.

'

Any news on the release date yet?

I can't wait for these updates to come out.

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I think I just died a little, then came back to life in an immortal Jesus-like existance.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

I think I just died a little, then came back to life in an immortal Jesus-like existance.

I play on the PC, but enjoy the non-acheivment weapons while you can. I prefered the game without updates :|

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

Oh man... soon the OM NOM NOM of the Heavies eating sandwiches to get the Konspicuous Konsumption achievement gets annoying. Especially when there's 3+. Every Setup I unplug my speakers, because it gets old fast. D:

Never been much of a Heavy player, but I'm working on unlocking the KGB, if only for epic fistfights in the Duel map.

EDIT - Ah, thought of another use for Natascha. Scouts.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

So how are these weapons unlocked?

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Oh man... soon the OM NOM NOM of the Heavies eating sandwiches to get the Konspicuous Konsumption achievement gets annoying. Especially when there's 3+. Every Setup I unplug my speakers, because it gets old fast. D:

Never been much of a Heavy player, but I'm working on unlocking the KGB, if only for epic fistfights in the Duel map.

EDIT - Ah, thought of another use for Natascha. Scouts.

Thats the ONLY use for Natascha. The regular minigun is better.

And to Lenin above me, Acheivments. Unfortunately for you Xbox people, you probably won't have achievment servers to farm them like us PC people \'

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

i have started to get better at this game, but i still have a few questions

1) whats a good server to harvest acheievemtns, the ones i played i cant get on anymore because it uses different classes apparently.

2) how do you eat sandwitches?

ollyc3spamag9.jpg

13480th to 99 fm on 08-23-08

saifznx2.jpg

lulzladehxa6.jpg

1. Any with a map with achievement in its name. Bear in mind a lot of these servers are filled with people who just dm. Constantly.

2. By attacking or taunting.

Personally I think the updates are good, although I much prefer the other modes to arena. Like the new minigun, but I'm curious to know how much it slows the enemy down. And steel and badwater are great maps :D

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

1. Any with a map with achievement in its name. Bear in mind a lot of these servers are filled with people who just dm. Constantly.

2. By attacking or taunting.

Personally I think the updates are good, although I much prefer the other modes to arena. Like the new minigun, but I'm curious to know how much it slows the enemy down. And steel and badwater are great maps :D

wait so every time i attack i "eat a sandvich"?

ollyc3spamag9.jpg

13480th to 99 fm on 08-23-08

saifznx2.jpg

lulzladehxa6.jpg

Just unlocked the sandvich on my heavy :D

Enjoy, it's worth 120 nutritional points, you'll enjoy just jumping away from battle for a second to eat, then jump back in.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

*faints*

• 2 weeks later...

I played it for 8 houirs straight yesterday and i loved every minute of it, was phenomenal.I was a big player of COD4 and i laughed in the face of the TF2 players in my wow guild who siad its so much ebtter than cod 4, and now i totally agree with them.My favourite class was the spy and second was the medic.My least favourite was the soldier purely because it just felt like another online fps wheras sneaking around was kind of refreshing.

tifsdac6mc.gif

I played it for 8 houirs straight yesterday and i loved every minute of it, was phenomenal.I was a big player of COD4 and i laughed in the face of the TF2 players in my wow guild who siad its so much ebtter than cod 4, and now i totally agree with them.My favourite class was the spy and second was the medic.My least favourite was the soldier purely because it just felt like another online fps wheras sneaking around was kind of refreshing.

Wish I could do that again. =[

soldier. probably the hardest class to master, but when you ... oh boy

XBjg5x2KCpg&fmt=18

Tk5SF.png