[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

Hrm, it has the breather positioned right, but it doens't have the front one or the eyes, :| and the Israeli one looks a bit sleeker, but the Russian one covers your entire head and has the right kinda eyes.. (oh the dilemmas of a pyro :P )

[hide=The painters suit is like this]Disposable_PRO_Painter_Suit.jpg

(I think that's a jumpsuit? I dunno, there's just have a few lying around the house)[/hide]

[hide=and my backpacking boots are]F_72642_1.jpg

except black. I can see how the galoshes would work though, I'll have to do some experimenting :D[/hide]

EDIT: Ohohoho, is it worth it?

Another edit: Now it's too expensive :| I'm going to look for one retail now..

'Nuzzer edit: This is the cheapest one I found that still had a plastic covering (red pumps are more expensive than blue pumps, it seems) But I'm still not sure about spending that much money on something for a costume =/

Yay, just bought my mask and my nozzle :lol:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that painter's suit, maybe cut off the hood and it'd be pretty good. And I think I'm just going to use the fire axe instead- my parents won't let me build a flamethrower, working or not :|

I have a special contempt for demomen, especially since I'm not quite sure how to approach them and the ones I've seen lately are pretty good at it. But they can be a ton of fun, too. I've been thrown far by enemy stickies, and it helps me retreat and even get the jump on a sniper once. But the best thing occured yesterday; I actually grenade jumped onto the bridge in 2fort, usually reserved for scouts making their way over :lol: . I died soon after from a sniper, but all my teammates were just like, "how the [bleep] did a pyro get up there?" :lol:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I like that painter's suit, maybe cut off the hood and it'd be pretty good. And I think I'm just going to use the fire axe instead- my parents won't let me build a flamethrower, working or not :|

I have a special contempt for demomen, especially since I'm not quite sure how to approach them and the ones I've seen lately are pretty good at it. But they can be a ton of fun, too. I've been thrown far by enemy stickies, and it helps me retreat and even get the jump on a sniper once. But the best thing occured yesterday; I actually grenade jumped onto the bridge in 2fort, usually reserved for scouts making their way over :lol: . I died soon after from a sniper, but all my teammates were just like, "how the [bleep] did a pyro get up there?" :lol:

I got a heavy up there once when I got juggled by a Soldier while Ubered. That was fun. Demomen are the easiest class to play, imo. At the start of payload maps just sticky their doors or the carts, spam nade their spawn and watch the points rack up. I hope Spies get the next update, they're so gimped. Their entire class is based on luck. You could just be running along then LOL HEAVY BLOCKED YOUR DOORWAY and you're basically screwed. Some of the good stuff I saw in ideas for their unlocks were stuff like Pot Grenades, or a Hallucination Dart Gun, hit an enemy with it, they see random spies, people cloaking/uncloaking, stuff like that. I was thinking more along the lines of a Smoke Grenade, which would obscure both yours and your enemies + senty guns view, but is easily dispersed. Great for a distraction or whatever. It'd be awesome to be able to throw your knife and still get backstabs, but you're weaponless until you go retrieve the knife. And a Speed Increase. Spies should be the 2nd fastest class in the game, even if only by a little bit. But I suppose it'd be suspicious seeing a Soldier moving quick. And a little reflective friendly fire, so Pyros gtfo with their incessant spychecks.

Got some new records for the Heavy, Pyro, Medic and Spy. Have all their unlocks, except for the Ubersaw, no Achievement servers except for the Medic's ones, because they're damned stupid.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

[hide=]cIa8h6H3NKI [/hide]

http://www.ukcs.net

once you've played on ukcs - you've found a second home.

For all EU players, and americans too if the lag isnt too bad, I really recommend playing on here sometime. Its awesome fun.

I see people from UKCS on our clan servers all the time. Do you have any server that rotates all maps? Been looking for a decent one of those.

2009rb9.jpg

[hide=]cIa8h6H3NKI [/hide]

http://www.ukcs.net

once you've played on ukcs - you've found a second home.

For all EU players, and americans too if the lag isnt too bad, I really recommend playing on here sometime. Its awesome fun.

I see people from UKCS on our clan servers all the time. Do you have any server that rotates all maps? Been looking for a decent one of those.

there are 4 UKCS servers.

server #1 is 32 people, rotates all standard maps

server #2 is 26 people, rotates all standard maps and a couple of custom ones. Every so often we have maptest nights to decide what to add. If they are popular on #2 they get moved up to #1.

server #3 is dustbowl 24/7. I think the time per mapchange is something like 4 hours. it makes for insanely huge scores

server #4 is arena, no sit-outs and rotates all arena maps.

The maps rotate based on a voting system, about 10 minutes before the map ends, everybody votes for which map should come next from a list of 5 or 6, and the list is chosen based on how people have rated the map (also asked once per map.) In my opinion, its a great way of doing it.

Tk5SF.png

I'm just wondering if there's anyone with a gamertag called "Xplor3r" here, if so I apologize for today as my TF2 is a little screwed and I cannot play the 2Fort map. Plus, I also dislike waiting in the lobby for over 1 minute so again that was my fault.

However, if there is none, please ignore this message.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Just got my first unlockable weapon, the flare gun.I absolutely love the feeling of getting the new weapon and it makes me want to grind out the other achievements.The best part of getting it is that i got 2 achievements at once, i got the OMGWTFBBQ and the need a light achievement.I didnt know i was taunting a low health sniper who turned out to be an an enemy spy, he ran away tossing a ciggarette and i got 2 achievements.Best game of goldrush ever!!I would have screenied it but i was playing on a low dowtime instant respawn server :|

tifsdac6mc.gif

My gas mask is more "Are you my mummy?" than "Mmmphm mmphm mmmmph!" but it'll be fine when I spray paint it, methinks, but it still doesn't diminish the awesome of it :P

The filter also contains asbestos! Yay! (I glued the seal back on and plugged the bottom of the mask with the putty you use to fill holes in walls)

Fuel nozzle comes sometime this week, then I'll have most of my costume ready for showing off :D (If I don't die from asbestosis or the melothesiowhateverthehellitis first)

gas_mask.png

I got my backburner, its so overpowered its just wrong.

I have to say, of all the unlockables, I've found the medics the most fun, especially the ubersaw - all you need is a bad spy behind your lines and free ubercharge :D.

Although, hearing the crit stream of a backburner is fun I'll grant you :)

I got my backburner, its so overpowered its just wrong.

I have to say, of all the unlockables, I've found the medics the most fun, especially the ubersaw - all you need is a bad spy behind your lines and free ubercharge :D.

Although, hearing the crit stream of a backburner is fun I'll grant you :)

I dont have the ubersaw but yeah, its incredible when yo get an offencive medic.

tifsdac6mc.gif

My gas mask is more "Are you my mummy?" than "Mmmphm mmphm mmmmph!" but it'll be fine when I spray paint it, methinks, but it still doesn't diminish the awesome of it :P

The filter also contains asbestos! Yay! (I glued the seal back on and plugged the bottom of the mask with the putty you use to fill holes in walls)

Fuel nozzle comes sometime this week, then I'll have most of my costume ready for showing off :D (If I don't die from asbestosis or the melothesiowhateverthehellitis first)

gas_mask.png

tbh "are you my mummy?" seems way more fitting for halloween. That episode creeped the [cabbage] out my when I first saw it.

Tk5SF.png

[hide=]

gas_mask.png

tbh "are you my mummy?" seems way more fitting for halloween. That episode creeped the [cabbage] out my when I first saw it.

[/hide]

+1

Brother decided to be a smart guy and farm all my medic achievements and screw up all my stats and there's nothing steam can do to reset them :(

Managed to get the flare gun, its pretty fun but hard to use at first, I think i still prefer my shotgun, can't wait for the backburner though :D

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

I've got all the 360 achievements except the 7 friends one now. Although I did have to farm the dustbowl and 10 sentry kills ones.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I've got all the 360 achievements except the 7 friends one now. Although I did have to farm the dustbowl and 10 sentry kills ones.

heh, the 10 sentry kills was one of the first ones I ever got. Before achievement servers even started popping up.

I dont really play for achievements. Its always a suprise when I get one because I have no idea what the criteria are for most of them.

Tk5SF.png

heh, the 10 sentry kills was one of the first ones I ever got. Before achievement servers even started popping up.

I dont really play for achievements. Its always a suprise when I get one because I have no idea what the criteria are for most of them.

You guys are good, my two remaining achievements are the 7 friends and the 10 sentry kills one. My best amount of sentry kills was 9 when I died and a dang spy sapped it...

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

You guys are good, my two remaining achievements are the 7 friends and the 10 sentry kills one. My best amount of sentry kills was 9 when I died and a dang spy sapped it...

Same case with me, 9 sentrys...DAMNIT!!!

tifsdac6mc.gif

I think the music is becoming one of the best parts pf the game, the 60's over the top swing crime music's fantastic and i just scream the tune everytime it pops up, its freaking awesome...

Theres 2 things i want from TF2:

-I want the lip syncing with voice over IP (which they promised prior to release) , so when i talk my dude talks with me...all griefing and machinima possibilities.Like when i do the barney gumble laugh into my mic and seeing the spys jaw like dislocate would be freaking awesome.

-They need to take the IP and do some kind of adventure game with them, the aesthetic of the character classes and the personalities theyve created in the "Meet the" series i think could make a cool 2 hour adventure game...We can also get confirmation that the pyro is actually a woman ;)

Strating to feel the spy now, i just think that theres a lot of skill in playing spy well(which i dont have) and the griefing potential is only matched by the engineer

tifsdac6mc.gif

I think the music is becoming one of the best parts pf the game, the 60's over the top swing crime music's fantastic and i just scream the tune everytime it pops up, its freaking awesome...

-I want the lip syncing with voice over IP (which they promised prior to release) , so when i talk my dude talks with me...all griefing and machinima possibilities.Like when i do the barney gumble laugh into my mic and seeing the spys jaw like dislocate would be freaking awesome.

-They need to take the IP and do some kind of adventure game with them, the aesthetic of the character classes and the personalities theyve created in the "Meet the" series i think could make a cool 2 hour adventure game...We can also get confirmation that the pyro is actually a woman ;)

Strating to feel the spy now, i just think that theres a lot of skill in playing spy well(which i dont have) and the griefing potential is only matched by the engineer

A lot of the Spy comes down to luck as well, though. Like when a Pyro comes around the corner and randomly decides to spy-check his entire team, or a Heavy parks his fat [wagon] in a narrow corridor.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

gas_mask.png

Hasn't Dr. Who been comin on for like 40 years with about a dozen different actors?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

A lot of the Spy comes down to luck as well, though. Like when a Pyro comes around the corner and randomly decides to spy-check his entire team, or a Heavy parks his fat [wagon] in a narrow corridor.

Partially but its so reactionary, juging youre path to cloak and not looking like a spy when the cloak dissapears.Theres also the revolver which is absolutely vital at getting away and giving you time to cloak.

tifsdac6mc.gif

Partially but its so reactionary, juging youre path to cloak and not looking like a spy when the cloak dissapears.Theres also the revolver which is absolutely vital at getting away and giving you time to cloak.

Yeah, after playing a Spy for a while you get to know the good hidey holes, less travelled routes, stuff like that which helps a lot. I hope they get some nifty gear when they get updated.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men