[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

So I bought the PC version of this today because it was on sale. Honestly, I have no clue what to do :S

I'm sorry,but I lol'd.

It's fine. Laugh.

This is actually really really fun. I'm quite fond of being a medic, so I'll stick to that for now

Yeah,thats a great way to get used to the game,honestly.When I started I was always either a pyro or a demoman.Now I hardly play :lol:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My new love on 24/7 2Fort Instaspawn servers? Demomen. Lay down 2 stickies on your battlements, jump across to the enemies', CRIT VODKA any Sniper you see, and then grab their intel and run.

Am I the only one who hates 2Fort? Its such a boringly easy to defend map. Put a sentry just outside one of the spawns [by the stairs], another by the intel and another somewhere in between, dont ever leave their side, ???, STALEMATE.

And I swear demomen are really powered. I wouldnt say overpowered, because they lose out in accuracy and speed, but explosions have a huge radius and do large amounts of damage. Its also incredibly easy to camp with them, especially 2Fort.

knkcopy.jpg

nice points, but that KDR is horrendous man.

As a pyro on 2fort of all maps aka engy heaven when the god damn med wouldn't listen and uber me when I said instead ubering a heavy that got nothing done ... And Instant spawn is nasty.

As a pyro on 2fort of all maps aka engy heaven when the god damn med wouldn't listen and uber me when I said instead ubering a heavy that got nothing done ... And Instant spawn is nasty.

Still KDR is terribad, play the freaking spy if engys are a problem...No ones forcing you to play a class for that long

Also, if you cant beat an engy, switch teams and join them :P

tifsdac6mc.gif

Still KDR is terribad, play the freaking spy if engys are a problem...No ones forcing you to play a class for that long

Also, if you cant beat an engy, switch teams and join them :P

Yes but 9 times out of 10 the sg is back up before I can use pyro again .. lol.

[hide=Another screen .. Better KDR .. 35-32]cp_badlands0000.jpg[/hide]

My new love on 24/7 2Fort Instaspawn servers? Demomen. Lay down 2 stickies on your battlements, jump across to the enemies', CRIT VODKA any Sniper you see, and then grab their intel and run.

Am I the only one who hates 2Fort? Its such a boringly easy to defend map. Put a sentry just outside one of the spawns [by the stairs], another by the intel and another somewhere in between, dont ever leave their side, ???, STALEMATE.

And I swear demomen are really powered. I wouldnt say overpowered, because they lose out in accuracy and speed, but explosions have a huge radius and do large amounts of damage. Its also incredibly easy to camp with them, especially 2Fort.

Yeah, it's very linear, I guess. I usually play it when I'm just [bleep]in' around, or getting some easy Spy points. Go through their sewers, up onto their battlements, BSing anyone you come across, jump down, BS anyone on the bridge, hopefully get away to rinse and repeat.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Yeah I was never a fan of 2Fort. Well, ok, maybe it's because I played 2Fort for years and years prior to TF2 (probably same reason I hate De_Dust and De_Dust2 in CS:S)

Yeah I was never a fan of 2Fort. Well, ok, maybe it's because I played 2Fort for years and years prior to TF2 (probably same reason I hate De_Dust and De_Dust2 in CS:S)

2Fort does indeed need to struck from the server list - ESPECIALLY insta respawn ones #-o

I miss tf2, my uni connection works fine with L4D but cannot cope with TF2, and this makes me sad :(

I had one hell of an awesome game last night, on an orange x map. It was me, my gf, her friend, and two friends named brandon and bill. Also got my backburner and flare gun. She's actually pretty good as a medic, and with me being a heavy, what could possibly go wrong? :lol:

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I had one hell of an awesome game last night, on an orange x map. It was me, my gf, her friend, and two friends named brandon and bill. Also got my backburner and flare gun. She's actually pretty good as a medic, and with me being a heavy, what could possibly go wrong? :lol:

Spies, Demomen, etc.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

It'll be a while until I get my KDR to 1 :lol: I'm sorta sticking with support classes for now, with the exception of pyro. I'm trying to get that OMGWTFBBQ achievement just for the sake of it. Ahh, time to go camping at the sniper deck at 2fort.

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

I just started, I'm decent scoring every match, usually in the top 2, but how do I get higher level guns and stuff?

You get them by completing a certain number of Class-Specific Achievements. There's only new weapons for the Pyro, Medic and Heavy, so get their achievements to unlock their weapons.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

anyone have this for the ps3, is it worth getting and what are the servers like

and are there any achievements for the ps3 or 360 versions

PS3 is probably the worst of all systems to get it for, the community is kinda dead and valve arent supoorting it at all on ps3 so no updates.360 and pc with pc being far superior 8-)

tifsdac6mc.gif